JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Darrell Brooks found guilty of homicide in Christmas parade SUV attack in Wisconsin

Each homicide count carries a mandatory life sentence, while each of his 61 counts of reckless endangerment carries a maximum sentence of 17 and a half years in prison.
    Bring in the death penalty for this degenerate.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

eyebrow tat defense

i'm clearly retarded judge

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what a scumbag

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

they should cut his hands off and glue them to his head

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

That was one of the strangest trials I've ever watched. He kept claiming the judge didn't have jurisdiction over him. Which doesn't make any sense since he was clearly a U.S. citizen and lived in the state where the trial was occurring and committed the crime in the state where the trial was occurring. A mentally ill pos is what that guy is. It's hard to believe that people can be that fuckked up in the head as this guy is. First he claimed that he didn't do it, "not guilty" even though there was video evidence. Then he claimed he should get a mistrial since the judge didn't have jurisdiction. What a stupid mfer. I think this is quite possibly the dumbest mfer I've ever encountered in my life be it personally or watching on a video online. He even looks dumb as fuckk too. You knew once he decided to represent himself he would get convicted on all counts. He can't even do something as simple as drive correctly but he thinks he's an expert in law and knows more than attorneys. Lmao. Hope he enjoys getting fuckked in the ass by big brody for the rest of his worthless life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

mentally ill many are now and should not be on this streets