The Bullseye team looks to keep the momentum rolling after a 4-1 Week 2 showing. Here is who the squad is going with for Week 3:

Jon Metler - Oregon State Beavers +6.5 (-109)

"With Caleb Williams at quarterback and Jordan Addison at wide receiver, USC trades much higher than they should against Oregon State due to the popularity of the team under Lincoln Riley. In my opinion, this is a trap game for USC if I have ever seen one, and I like Oregon State catching 6.5. With the way Chance Nolan has been playing at quarterback, Oregon State has a great chance of winning this game outright."

Esten McLaren - Washington/Philadelphia Over 47 (-110)

"
The Eagles have played two completely different games. First, they snuck out a 38-35 road win over the Lions and then routed the Vikings 24-7 on primetime. Meanwhile, we know the Washington Commanders can't stop anyone, at least without Chase Young, and QB Carson Wentz has proven capable of scoring in the fourth quarter. Washington's 6.6 yards per play allowed will be exploited by an Eagles team averaging 6.7 yards per play and allow Wentz to contribute to this total in garbage time."

Sean Tomlinson - Kansas City Chiefs -7 (-108)

"Overreacting to the first two games isn't wise. But do you know what's also feeling very unwise? Backing the raging tire fire that is the Indianapolis Colts. I did that in Week 1 and am still recovering from the experience. That's when the Colts managed to crawl to a tie against the Davis Mills-led Houston Texans as 7-point favorites, before the Jacksonville Jaguars obliterated them 24-0. The Colts have been sloppy, and have posted a minus-4 turnover differential. Giving Patrick Mahomes et al a short field doesn't end well."

Michael McClymont - L.A. Rams -3.5 (-104)

"Kliff Kingsbury is 1-5 vs. Sean McVay. The Cardinals are 0-3 at home against the Rams in that span and the games haven't been particularly close. The average margin of defeat has been 14.6 points. The better team will cover this short spread."

Andrew Brennan - Carolina Panthers +3 (-116)

"Carolina has started the season with two straight losses, though it’s shown the ability to keep games close. Meanwhile, the Saints should likely be 0-2 following an epic (yet expected) collapse by the Falcons in Week 1 and a sloppy defeat to the Buccaneers. Look for the Panthers to get Christian McCaffrey more involved in the passing game and emerge with their first win of the season."

Don't forget to make your Week 3 picks. Best of luck!