Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    OK Mac thx for the clarification. Yeah I played CAR in some contests. and posted it here. Betting not legal in my state and very rarely do I post up offshore. Maybe Baker can outdo Jameis though. And is Kamara Playing? THx again.
    Very rarely does Baker outplay opposing QBs. It's pretty pathetic. Jameis is banged up, so this could be the week. Plus Kamara, would probably be a liability if he plays this week. I think he'll sit. Torn rib cartilage is brutal, especially for a RB. Dude needs a few weeks to properly heal IMO.

Virginia, thoughts on Alvin Kamara, both near-term and ROS? — Eric S.
    Alvin Kamara suffered a chest injury in Week 1, barely making an appearance in the second half. He went on to miss Week 2 as well. Kamara’s injury is torn rib cartilage. There are 12 ribs on each side of the chest — some connect directly to the sternum (the breastbone, running down the middle of the chest) while others connect to the costal cartilage, which then connects to the sternum. Kamara tore a piece of costal cartilage. This is an incredibly painful injury, and it is affected by something as simple as breathing. It might sound like a positive thing that he didn’t suffer a rib fracture, but cartilage damage is often more painful and slower to heal than a bone fracture.

Realistically, it will take over a month for the cartilage to heal, but it is possible to return to the field sooner. The average return to play timeline is 2-4 weeks. It all comes down to pain management, which is easier said than done. One hit or hard fall can quickly aggravate the injury and end his day. Kamara could wear extra padding and receive an injection to manage the pain. Returning in Week 3 is very possible, although he won’t be anywhere near fully healed. That will lead to a dip in his performance. The Saints may also choose to limit his reps. Heading into Sunday’s game, Kamara comes with a High Injury Risk (25%) and a Below Average HPF (51%).

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

OK Mac thx for the injury Update. I will take my chances with CAR +3 in this spot.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    OK Mac thx for the injury Update. I will take my chances with CAR +3 in this spot.
    I hope you cash that bitch...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I hope you cash that bitch...

First 12