klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

5-10 for week 17 bringing the YTD to 122-125-10 with the Bills/Bengals contest not decided.

Week 18

Saturday

Chiefs -9.5 over the Raiders
    Chiefs want to seal up #1 seed in the AFC, Raiders have nothing to play for.

Jags -6.5 over the Titans
    Tennessee without Tannehill will rely on the running game but I don't see them winning this. Doug Pederson gets the Jags into the playoffs.

Sunday

Dolphins +1 over the Jets
    Miami can get in the playoffs with a Patriots loss so I see them being highly motivated even without Tua. Jets looked weak against the Seahawks.

Steelers -2.5 over the Browns
    Pittsburgh still has a shot at the playoffs while the Browns offense still looks like hell.

Texans +2.5 over the Colts
    Two garbage teams, I'll take the points

Falcons -7 over the Bucs
    Tampa clinched so I can't reasonably take them in any betting capacity with the backups playing.

Panthers +3.5 over the Saints
    Two teams that are out of contention, I'll take the ponts.

Patriots +7 over the Bills
    Pats need to win to get in, Bills still playing for the #1 seed. I think it stays close.

Bengals -7 over the Ravens
    Baltimore looks like the worst team in the playoffs, Cincy should roll.

Bears +7.5 over the Vikings
    Another team that may rest the starters or at the very least play only a half. I'll take the points.

Seahawks -6 over the Rams
    Seattle has a chance for the playoffs so they'll try to take care of business early.

Eagles -14 over the Giants
    I fully expect the Giants to rest the starters, Eagles NEED the win to get the bye.

49ers -14 over the Cardinals
    If Philly falters then San Fran has a shot at the #1 seed.

Chargers +2.5 over the Broncos
    Chargers will get the #5 seed if they win which would be the winner of the Titans/Jags matchup. I see them trying to win instead of resting starters.

Dallas -7 over the Commanders
    Dallas can clinch the NFC with a win and an Eagles loss. They'll be motivated.

Lions +4.5 over the Packers
    Two teams trying to clinch but the Lions need help. It'll be close.

As usual the spreads are set by Scores & Odds at the time of this post. I'll continue with the Wild Card round next week.
    FADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Go Birds!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Final week 9-7

Final YTD 131-132-10

One below .500 with one game cancelled.
    So what does it mean? It means I'm basically tossing darts and I don't know shit.
    I'll try again next year.

First 123