bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Also never take the "bonus"..... thats a hustle!

10x rollover and shit! Thats not what winners do! Winners do not need a bonus!

BLACKSHEEP,4
    BLACKSHEEP,4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Also never take the "bonus"..... thats a hustle!

10x rollover and shit! Thats not what winners do! Winners do not need a bonus!
    That was part of my question though and why I do not want to take the bonus, particularly with such high rollovers.
    However, do you believe that not taking the bonuses gets you flagged as a potential Professional and why you were limited/banned?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSHEEP,4 View Post
    Curious on your opinion. I read online that you should take bonuses in order to "not make the book think you are a professional gambler."
    The article suggested if you refuse to take bonuses, that raises a red flag for them. I personally don't care for the bonuses based on the rollover requirements.

If I refuse to take the signup bonus, in your view, will I be targeted as a "professional gambler"?
    a good book will not "penalize" you because you did not take a bonus. most people hate the rollovers and they can't get mad at that.

footballfish
    footballfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1725

Was banned outright by Youwager, WagerWeb, and BetPhoenix for merely winning. Had limits cut (for certain or all types of bets) for merely winning at every other prominent offshore book besides Bookmaker. The only book that ever accused me of taking shots was 5dimes (but Tony was full of it)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    a good book will not "penalize" you because you did not take a bonus. most people hate the rollovers and they can't get mad at that.
    I've never had a book say it was suspicious that a player has not taken a bonus during any complaint case.

footballfish
    footballfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1725

And they're WAY more likely to ban or collar you quickly for winning if you took a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I've never had a book say it was suspicious that a player has not taken a bonus during any complaint case.

First 12