JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Lia Thomas swimmer gets the ban hammer

Well, the woke finally woke up. Tranny swimmer Lia Thomas will no longer swim with the natural women and receive swimming awards. It's about time!

https://nypost.com/2022/06/19/sanity...rans-swimmers/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good

It’s a guy

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Thank goodness, about fawkin time!

Actually, it says they can't compete unless they had "transitioned" by the age of 12....

There should be no exceptions...if born with a rooster you can ONLY compete against men...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, and Lex_icon

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thats a lady-man

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Tried to be progressive, woke and opened their arms welcoming Lia in but once he/she won everything panicked and kicked him/her out

jjgold

Woke does not win elections

Dems cannot seem to figure that out

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

The one and only time Jibby will care about womens rights. It’s funny how transparent some people are and how hypocritical too.
    Now Jibby is ok with women getting swimming rights because trans scares him but that same swimmer girl better not choose to abort a rape baby later in life though. Not on Jibbys watch

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Tried to be progressive, woke and opened their arms welcoming Lia in but once he/she won everything panicked and kicked him/her out
    I’m sure the female swimmers having to see a penis in the locker room didn’t help. Sick shit. Motherfukker should be castrated.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

She/He/It should have known not compete in women's sports in the first place after the operation. He was swimming with the males team before he got the junk chop. A clear and unfair advantage.

Lock her up!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    She/He/It should have known not compete in women's sports in the first place after the operation. He was swimming with the males team before he got the junk chop. A clear and unfair advantage.

Lock her up!
    There was no junk chop. Chicks in the locker room said that she didn’t cover up here pecker and it made them uncomfortable. Did the school care? Nope. Gotta cater to these mentally Ill sexual perverts. That top priority under our current regime.

jjgold

Trans are weirdos let’s face the facts

A1t2b3t
    A1t2b3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

OMG.

It's a penguin!!!!!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The one and only time Jibby will care about womens rights. It’s funny how transparent some people are and how hypocritical too.
    Now Jibby is ok with women getting swimming rights because trans scares him but that same swimmer girl better not choose to abort a rape baby later in life though. Not on Jibbys watch
    lmao your pro trans and woke. u have issues dude .

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

He should have never been allowed to swim against women to begin with.

He's a freak. Go away now.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

That thing still has a fukking schlong ffs.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lmao your pro trans and woke. u have issues dude .
    If I lived by your thought process then I would hate everyone but white people. Let’s see how far we would get as a nation with that thought process.
    People are people. Nowhere in my statement did I agree or disagree with the challenge of trans in woman sports. Honestly it’s a very challenging subject to handle as the body composition is different so there is an athletic advantage.
    That all being said Jibby doesn’t give a shit about woman’s rights and if you cant see that then you are dense. He is a nutball that is scared of trans people. What I was calling out was how much of a hypocrite he is.
    Instead you read my comments and immediately assume something which means unfortunately your reading comprehension was severely lacking.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Man or woman, they need to floss their fukkin teeth.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Too late for the girls he beat last year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

~~~
    Yep-
    As predictable as your knee-jerk response.
    Carry on.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This guy, Jesus Christ.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If I lived by your thought process then I would hate everyone but white people. Let’s see how far we would get as a nation with that thought process.
    People are people. Nowhere in my statement did I agree or disagree with the challenge of trans in woman sports. Honestly it’s a very challenging subject to handle as the body composition is different so there is an athletic advantage.
    That all being said Jibby doesn’t give a shit about woman’s rights and if you cant see that then you are dense. He is a nutball that is scared of trans people. What I was calling out was how much of a hypocrite he is.
    Instead you read my comments and immediately assume something which means unfortunately your reading comprehension was severely lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

This guy, Jesus Christ.
    Still trying to figure out how GoDuke walks outside his house everyday. Does he actually have conversations with people like the way he talks in these threads daily??? lol no fukking way. He wouldn't have any friends.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Have you ever heard JIBBBY say he is going out on a date with a woman? I'm pretty sure he is hiding something in the closet.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Too late for the girls he beat last year
    Sorta like when the PA courts called the Pennsylvania election laws unconstitutional, but too bad Trump, you still lose de facto. lol, clown world over there
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~
    Yep-
    As predictable as your knee-jerk response.
    Carry on.
    My knee jerk response? You do realize my comment is because he has made references in the past that were against woman’s rights and now he’s in here fighting for them.
    How uniformed are you?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This guy, Jesus Christ.
    What did I say that was incorrect? Have you not seen his posts over the years? Bunch of rookies on here

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Still trying to figure out how GoDuke walks outside his house everyday. Does he actually have conversations with people like the way he talks in these threads daily??? lol no fukking way. He wouldn't have any friends.
    Have you ever had a conversation with someone that doesn’t share your view? Have you ever then been able to see their point of view? Or are you scared of things outside of your bubble?
    If you think it’s not hypocritical for Jibby to care about womens rights but then in his other posts be against womens rights then there’s not much to say to you.

goduke

But arguing that the election was rigged which has no real evidence is better to talk about with your tinfoil hat friends?
    I’ll tell you right now anything I post in here I would talk about with people in my day to day life. Try talking to people that have different views then you. Maybe you’ll be enlightened. Or you could just stay in your bubble and wonder why the US is so disfunctional and won’t get to a normal state. Short sighted vision by yourself

goduke

Between you needing trivia tests and visiting random massage parlors it’s no wonder now that you don’t get out of your bubble

TheMoneyShot

Have you ever had a conversation with someone that doesn’t share your view? Have you ever then been able to see their point of view? Or are you scared of things outside of your bubble?
    If you think it’s not hypocritical for Jibby to care about womens rights but then in his other posts be against womens rights then there’s not much to say to you.
    Has nothing to do about someone having a different point of view. What is a concern.... when you talk about numerous topics and you are totally far off from the average person.... either you're intentionally trolling... or you need to see a doctor.

Every post you make.... I've never heard of anyone so far gone...

goduke

Has nothing to do about someone having a different point of view. What is a concern.... when you talk about numerous topics and you are totally far off from the average person.... either you're intentionally trolling... or you need to see a doctor.

Which part of my post was gone? That Jibby is a hypocrite? If thats all it takes for you to think someone is gone thats a bit of a reach.
    And what do you classify as the average person? SBR crew? People where you live? Where would that be though? Theres alot of variables and it seems like you are making a generalization with no real basis

goduke

Thats the thing with debating with alot of you, you never really provide contextual evidence. I literally said to Jibby he cares alot about this issue which i have stated in the past i dont even care about. But Jibby cares about this but then in another breath says bad shit about every single type of person(female, black, brown, etc) so i called him a hypocrite. How does that show that I'm gone? I probably shouldnt even engage with you on this because I'm sure it'll be followed up with baseless claims but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and see....

TheMoneyShot

Thats the thing with debating with alot of you, you never really provide contextual evidence. I literally said to Jibby he cares alot about this issue which i have stated in the past i dont even care about. But Jibby cares about this but then in another breath says bad shit about every single type of person(female, black, brown, etc) so i called him a hypocrite. How does that show that I'm gone? I probably shouldnt even engage with you on this because I'm sure it'll be followed up with baseless claims but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and see....
    I think Mac4lyfe and you are brothers.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Yep, follow the science, but only when convenient...

12 Last