eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The one and only time Jibby will care about womens rights. It’s funny how transparent some people are and how hypocritical too.
    Now Jibby is ok with women getting swimming rights because trans scares him but that same swimmer girl better not choose to abort a rape baby later in life though. Not on Jibbys watch
    I support women to have abortions up to 12 months post birth.
    I'm very progressive.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Which part of my post was gone? That Jibby is a hypocrite? If thats all it takes for you to think someone is gone thats a bit of a reach.
    And what do you classify as the average person? SBR crew? People where you live? Where would that be though? Theres alot of variables and it seems like you are making a generalization with no real basis
    Jibbs is funny. Tells it like it is... nothing wrong with that. But saying if a dude wants to compete with women at swimming meets... and you have no objection to that... there's something completely wrong with you.

If a dude wants to cross dress at home... and rub one out to himself.... I have no problem with it.... do it behind closed doors. If you start doing that in public.... that's when the line is drawn. There are children everywhere watching this sh##.... keep your circus sh## in your apartment.... home... or cardboard box... don't bring it out in the open towards NORMAL PEOPLE... NORMAL CHILDREN.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

When she found out about being banned she told the governing board to suck her dikk.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

To all the liberal queer lovers: imagine your daughter trains hard for many years to compete just to lose to a supposed "girl" that has male genetics. I wanna see how you'll explain to your disappointed and devastated daughter that all was fair.

Serena Williams once in an interview said that women's tennis and mens tennis is like two completely different sports. That's how huge the difference is.

It's also quite interesting why we always see male athletes that get destroyed by other males suddenly turn out to be trans and compete against biologically inferior females.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Jibbs is funny. Tells it like it is... nothing wrong with that. But saying if a dude wants to compete with women at swimming meets... and you have no objection to that... there's something completely wrong with you.

If a dude wants to cross dress at home... and rub one out to himself.... I have no problem with it.... do it behind closed doors. If you start doing that in public.... that's when the line is drawn. There are children everywhere watching this sh##.... keep your circus sh## in your apartment.... home... or cardboard box... don't bring it out in the open towards NORMAL PEOPLE... NORMAL CHILDREN.
    Why dont you reread post 17. Clearly you had a bias on my posts before even reading it or your reading skills are rough. No where in there did i say it was ok. I clearly said its a very challenging subject on how to handle it because there is an athletic advantage.
    So you judged me without even reading what i said correctly and then didnt hold Jibby to the same standard. Interesting

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    To all the liberal queer lovers: imagine your daughter trains hard for many years to compete just to lose to a supposed "girl" that has male genetics. I wanna see how you'll explain to your disappointed and devastated daughter that all was fair.

Serena Williams once in an interview said that women's tennis and mens tennis is like two completely different sports. That's how huge the difference is.

It's also quite interesting why we always see male athletes that get destroyed by other males suddenly turn out to be trans and compete against biologically inferior females.
    Nice way to address people in the thread....What is funny is you are addressing no one in the thread because no one has said it wasnt an advantage. Man do you guys even read anymore or just come in here and just go omg its a trans person I'm going to bitch about liberals. Its baffling

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trans will always be men

They belong in mens bathroooms or trans only bathrooms

Vote Rep and this all goes away

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trans will always be men

They belong in mens bathroooms or trans only bathrooms

Vote Rep and this all goes away
    Did gay people go away?

jjgold

They were more closet until these losers Dems took over

all this stuff is against the Bible

The Bible most followed religion in world

I am into Theology some say and expert.

goduke

They were more closet until these losers Dems took over

all this stuff is against the Bible

The Bible most followed religion in world

I am into Theology some say and expert.
    And why do we have to follow the Bible? I have a hard time believing something that is based on cartoon like behaviors. Walking on water, crucification, immaculate conception, etc

jjgold

Duke worry about this hockey game

They lost a key player

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Now that is funny.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Maybe goduke is a tranny himself competing in women sports. You never know, we got some weirdo's posting on sbr.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Maybe goduke is a tranny himself competing in women sports. You never know, we got some weirdo's posting on sbr.
    Let me know where i said its ok for a trans person to compete in womens sports. Then lets go over all the posts where you are against womens rights except for this one. Lets see who is a hypocrite

goduke

Duke worry about this hockey game

They lost a key player
    Dont need to its a winner

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sbr should follow suit and ban wussy-voiced, kermit-the-frog-garglin'-jizz soundin', lightweight tranny vitturd........

guy's voice makes one thing clear: he's a wussy that probably lopped off his nads in grade school in an effort to compete in girl's sports....... like bruce jenner, that lilly-voiced punk ass lying bitch probably has a plastic hole where his schshort (opposite of schlong) used to be.....

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22786

That THING should be K----D an abombination FJB

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

I think Mac4lyfe and you are brothers.

Shared point of view.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What did I say that was incorrect? Have you not seen his posts over the years? Bunch of rookies on here
    The subject at hand has absolutely nothing to do with Jibby. There have already been several threads here about this nonsense in the past.

First 12