• Bucks +4.5

7 70.00%
  • Celtics -4.5

3 30.00%
    rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 1 poll, Bucks @ Celtics Sunday at 1pm

The very first game of the next round of the NBA playoffs features the Milwaukee Bucks squaring off in Boston against the Celtics.

Many of you will surely be hungover as this game tips off, therefore I think it's wise to start off the poll early.

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

are u going to the game? better bring a jacket

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by Fischnasty View Post
    are u going to the game? better bring a jacket
    No I don't have tickets.
    My cousin, Tina is likely going. She found a sugar daddy on Tinder and does whatever the guy wants. Got a text last week to tell me she bought a whip and handcuffs from Etsy.

Honestly didn't even know they sell this stuff there

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Just ML here but maybe add the line soon as a kicker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks ML

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    No I don't have tickets.
    My cousin, Tina is likely going. She found a sugar daddy on Tinder and does whatever the guy wants. Got a text last week to tell me she bought a whip and handcuffs from Etsy.

Honestly didn't even know they sell this stuff there

What’s all that stuff used for?

rake922

What’s all that stuff used for?
    roleplaying

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

whats that

rake922

whats that
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_roleplay

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

wow thats some risky behavior

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

are u sure that's safe to do?

rake922

are u sure that's safe to do?
    Yea.. are you confused?

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

who won the big game?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston played 4 perfect games vs Brooklyn

Snowball

Refs favoring Bucks
    not just saying that.
    Maybe the office made a call. Series over, if that's the case.

kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4272

Its only one game, but Ill sum it up, Milwaukee plays like a team, Boston was overhyped bc Brooklyn has been overhyped all year..Tatum will get exposed for the player he is, and Marcus Smart will play his heart out but not enough. Imagine if Middleton was playing..This happens every year with this team.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by kimwash78 View Post
    Its only one game, but Ill sum it up, Milwaukee plays like a team, Boston was overhyped bc Brooklyn has been overhyped all year..Tatum will get exposed for the player he is, and Marcus Smart will play his heart out but not enough. Imagine if Middleton was playing..This happens every year with this team.
    Milwaukee is a totally different team than Brooklyn. They play with fire and physicality. Unlike Durant and Irving,
    Giannis is just plowing like a bulldozer in the paint and not getting called on anything, I thought he committed
    a number of critical offensive fouls when the game was within grasp, all day the Bucks are getting the calls, or non-calls,
    combine that with all the other issues. Better coaching for another. I'm hoping for a Bucks vs. Warriors Championship now. It seems to make the most sense.
    Like you said, Boston's strengths were highlighted against Nets, but weaknesses against Bucks.
    Those 4 wins were not about Boston, they were about how much Brooklyn really sucks.
    Boston look like they did 2-3 years ago, young and not ready to beat the highest level teams. Not even serious at times. Smart is the only one that seems to care, and he's got an injury now. Bucks know how to beat them.

kimwash78
    kimwash78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4272

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Milwaukee is a totally different team than Brooklyn. They play with fire and physicality. Unlike Durant and Irving,
    Giannis is just plowing like a bulldozer in the paint and not getting called on anything, I thought he committed
    a number of critical offensive fouls when the game was within grasp, all day the Bucks are getting the calls, or non-calls,
    combine that with all the other issues. Better coaching for another. I'm hoping for a Bucks vs. Warriors Championship now.
    Like you said, Boston's strengths were highlighted against Nets, but weaknesses against Bucks.
    They look like they did 2-3 years ago, young and not ready to beat the highest level teams. Bucks know how to beat them.
    The problem with Milwaukee is they have center/forwards who can shoot the ball, so if Udoka goes smaller they get out rebounded, they go big Giannis will eat them alive driving it. Only way I see Boston winning series is if Milwaukee shoots ice cold , injuries, JohnyVegas picks Miwaukee outright or Giannis fouls out early..

Snowball

2 guys voted for Milwaukee after the game was over.

rake922

combine that with all the other issues. Better coaching for another. I'm hoping for a Bucks vs. Warriors Championship now. It seems to make the most sense.
    Those 4 wins were not about Boston, they were about how much Brooklyn really sucks.
    Boston look like they did 2-3 years ago, young and not ready to beat the highest level teams. Not even serious at times. Smart is the only one that seems to care, and he's got an injury now. Bucks know how to beat them.
    Jalen Brown played border line awful. Celts end the game shooting 33.3% That's because "refs got the call" as you claim in post#15

rake922

2 guys voted for Milwaukee after the game was over.

That's actually not uncommon... I'd be surprised if it didn't happen actually

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!

when's the game?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

when's the game?
    Did you record it? I won't tell you the score if you did.

Snowball

Jalen Brown played border line awful. Celts end the game shooting 33.3% That's because "refs got the call" as you claim in post#15
    Both can happen, and both did. Boston was unprepared, shot poorly, Smart pulled his arm, and Boston players got hacked and pushed, and Bucks got calls. It all happened... anyway I have no interest in the series now. I don't think Udoka can coach them to a win now without HC advantage, and Giannis in the paint. Boston can go back to the drawing board and wonder where the holes were. This Boston team doesn't have the same heart or the same basketball IQ as great Celtic teams. Series pretty much over now. Bucks know what to do and just have to do it 3 times before Boston does it 4 times. I think it's over. Just goes to show us how much Brooklyn really did suck.
    Last edited by Snowball; 05-01-22 at 03:58 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

That's actually not uncommon... I'd be surprised if it didn't happen actually