Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Deshaun Watson to the Browns 5 years for 230 million fully guranteed .

Deshaun Watson is heading to the Browns.
    The QB reportedly waived his no-trade clause Friday, allowing him to be traded to Cleveland in a deal that also nets him a five-year, $230 million contract — fully guaranteed.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/18/deshau...veland-browns/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wow

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Wow

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Ho Lee Fook

Somehow, I don't think it's going to work out for them.

Mac4Lyfe

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah these stories that Atlanta or Carolina were pursuing Watson were bs, Houston just wanted to drive the price up for the trade.

Watson wasn't going to a loser.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah these stories that Atlanta or Carolina were pursuing Watson were bs, Houston just wanted to drive the price up for the trade.

Watson wasn't going to a loser.
    Who wants to break it to thomorino that Watson went to the Cleveland Browns?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

Mac4Lyfe

Browns will be one of the top teams by Vegas to win the Superbowl. I think they are 14 to 1 now with Watson. A bunch of free agents about to join the Browns now.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Who wants to break it to thomorino that Watson went to the Cleveland Browns?
    This post was a response to Watson going to Cleveland.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Watson is overrated. He runs around and makes a big play here and there. No chance they win the AFC championship with him.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Watson is overrated. He runs around and makes a big play here and there. No chance they win the AFC championship with him.
    U were always low on him

I was higher on him but lay off might hurt

he might of already peaked

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    U were always low on him

I was higher on him but lay off might hurt

he might of already peaked
    Too many good teams in the AFC. He will be okay but he isn't going to put you over the top.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Browns will be one of the top teams by Vegas to win the Superbowl. I think they are 14 to 1 now with Watson. A bunch of free agents about to join the Browns now.
    I don't know if Watson is even going to play next year. The Browns have all kinds of goofy shit going on with his contract of how they are going to pay him if he gets suspended.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't know if Watson is even going to play next year. The Browns have all kinds of goofy shit going on with his contract of how they are going to pay him if he gets suspended.
    22 women accused him. 1 showed up to criminal court and here BS testimony was thrown out. I think Watson will be okay. Browns have a slew of Harvard Lawyers on payroll. They thoroughly vetted this one.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

That shuts the door on Baker Mayfield in Cleveland.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Browns gonna Brown

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Yeah but you said Aaron Donald is overrated and hinted that Davante Adams is too.

I think you just like saying great players are overrated.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

browns female athletic training staff

jjgold

its an upgrade

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah but you said Aaron Donald is overrated and hinted that Davante Adams is too.

I think you just like saying great players are overrated.
    Donald definitely overrated. Von Miller acquisition got him the space to win a ring.

Adams is a player but he didn't make the difference and they will still win the division regardless.

Watson is a flashy qb . I think he is in the second tier of QBs and if anything headed downwards.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its an upgrade
    You think? Multiple teams were willing to give up 3 first rounders plus at least 2 other draft picks for Watson. The Browns might have to give up a draft pick for some fool to take Mayfield and his can't stop tweeting wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    That shuts the door on Baker Mayfield in Cleveland.
    Thank God. Mayfield is a total choker. When has he ever won a game in crunch time? Browns had the Chiefs by the balls when Mahomes got injured and this midget couldn't even complete a pass. Fukk him. He's one of the worst starting QBs in the league. Not sure he can start for most teams now.

Mac4Lyfe

Donald definitely overrated. Von Miller acquisition got him the space to win a ring.

Adams is a player but he didn't make the difference and they will still win the division regardless.

Watson is a flashy qb . I think he is in the second tier of QBs and if anything headed downwards.
    Donald overrated? What are you drinking LB? He totally took over the Super Bowl. Were you watching? The guy was getting double and tripled teamed and he still was beasting. Were they doubling Miller? Couldn't you say Donald gave Miller space too?

Watson is a top 5 QB. Name me 5 QBs better than him, even after a year absence. Nothing overrated about him. Stop hating.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

22 women accused him. 1 showed up to criminal court and here BS testimony was thrown out. I think Watson will be okay. Browns have a slew of Harvard Lawyers on payroll. They thoroughly vetted this one.

where there is smoke, there often fire. don't think he'll dodge this completely. gonna have to be some huge payoffs coming in.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

More than 5 QBs better than him:

1. Patrick Mahomes
    2. Aaron Rodgers
    3. Tom Brady
    4. Justin Herbert
    5. Joe Burrow
    6. Matthew Stafford
    7. Josh Allen
    8. Russell Wilson

lakerboy

Donald overrated? What are you drinking LB? He totally took over the Super Bowl. Were you watching? The guy was getting double and tripled teamed and he still was beasting. Were they doubling Miller? Couldn't you say Donald gave Miller space too?

Watson is a top 5 QB. Name me 5 QBs better than him, even after a year absence. Nothing overrated about him. Stop hating.
    I don't have the energy to argue with you. Watson top 5 lol.

jjgold

10 wins

Mac4Lyfe

I don't have the energy to argue with you. Watson top 5 lol.
    I'm not arguing with you. You won't come off your stance and I won't try to convince you. But you are in the very small minority saying Aaron Donald is overrated. Maybe you should ask offensive coordinators because they have to actually game plan for him each game. Aaron Donald is a beast and nothing you say can ever change that.

We shall soon see if you are right or wrong about Watson.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

AFC is going to be a torture chamber next year with the heart of it going down in the AFC West.

Kermit

We'll have to see what that year off did to him. He was one of the elites at one point.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    We'll have to see what that year off did to him. He was one of the elites at one point.
    Ballers can ball at any time. Watson is a baller. I don't think he'll miss a lick once he gets back. The only question is if Goodell is going to stick it to Cleveland like he usually does and suspends Watson?? I think he better watch out because Watson is very vocal of his innocence. He won't stand still and accept a suspension. He believes he's innocent and would most likely sue the NFL if they suspend him.

Amari Cooper, Njoku, Chubb, Hunt and they're going to add a couple more free agents. That offense is going to be stacked.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Browns aren't gonna win with this sexual criminal. Should have stuck with Baker Mayfield.

Kermit

Ballers can ball at any time. Watson is a baller. I don't think he'll miss a lick once he gets back. The only question is if Goodell is going to stick it to Cleveland like he usually does and suspends Watson?? I think he better watch out because Watson is very vocal of his innocence. He won't stand still and accept a suspension. He believes he's innocent and would most likely sue the NFL if they suspend him.

Amari Cooper, Njoku, Chubb, Hunt and they're going to add a couple more free agents. That offense is going to be stacked.
    We'll see. You know that I'll be rooting for them as I really like Nick Chubb and would like to see the Browns win a title.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

There's really no substance to back your claims that Donald is overrated, you just like to buck the popular opinion, but popular opinions aren't always wrong. Donald is a franchise player. Miller didn't do anything to bolster Donald individually, AD was a wrecking machine for years before VM's arrival.

As for Watson, the fact the people even still speak highly of him (on the field wise) is a testament to his talent, considering he's spent his entire career in Houston. The Texans are like the Jets or the Jaguars, it's where quarterbacks go to die. Watson behind a competent offensive line could prove to be potent combination.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I use to be a Browns fan, not anymore! How do you back an organization employing a QB with 22 sexual assault charges that are pending and miraculously starting to silently go away?

Members of the Browns organization flew to Houston to speak with Watson in person amid his legal battle involving 22 massage therapists who have accused him of alleged sexual assault and harassment.

123 Last