OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5168

watson is better than mayfield even tho mayfield played injured last year he's another heisman bust along with div rival Ravens QB

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump was President and was attacked by all you Democratic retards, BS witch hunts after witch hunts. Watson just a football player, guilty as charged.
    Big difference there you dumb ass..
    I get it. Watson is black and Trump is white. Thanks for clarifying it you racist prick.

Mac4Lyfe

Bill Cosby and Epstein innocent as well, right?
    Did you really mention Trumps best friend Epstein? Didn't him and Trump run a train on Ivanka?

Trumps own wife said he raped her. These were not Dems accusing Trump. It's his own family. Most of the women who accused Trump were Republicans. Explain that?? Trump purposely walked in the Miss USA dressing room so he could gawk at naked young girls. Trump told you that he grabs women by the pussy without their consent. Trump convicted himself. You are a fukkkking racist hypocrite. You always have and always will.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

HOUSTON, TEXAS (WJW) — The Fox 8 I-Team has learned a second grand jury in another Texas county has convened to hear evidence against Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson.

The grand jury met Wednesday to hear evidence in the case.

The district attorney in that county declined to confirm the information. He did say more information will be released later today

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    HOUSTON, TEXAS (WJW) — The Fox 8 I-Team has learned a second grand jury in another Texas county has convened to hear evidence against Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson.

The grand jury met Wednesday to hear evidence in the case.

The district attorney in that county declined to confirm the information. He did say more information will be released later today
    I hope Watson goes to jail. Fukk Cleveland too.... they operate like the Lions Organization. Pure Dumb Fukks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you really mention Trumps best friend Epstein? Didn't him and Trump run a train on Ivanka?

Trumps own wife said he raped her. These were not Dems accusing Trump. It's his own family. Most of the women who accused Trump were Republicans. Explain that?? Trump purposely walked in the Miss USA dressing room so he could gawk at naked young girls. Trump told you that he grabs women by the pussy without their consent. Trump convicted himself. You are a fukkkking racist hypocrite. You always have and always will.
    Still obsessed with Trump hate I see. Get a life Mac. Let it go.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Still obsessed with Trump hate I see. Get a life Mac. Let it go.
    I don't give a shit about Trump. He's a one term loser. Just like he loses in everything he touches. I just like to trigger your racist ass when you can't help but be a hypocrite. Imagine saying Watson should go to jail while your Lord and Savior has grabbed more pussy than you've ever gotten in your lifetime.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't give a shit about Trump. He's a one term loser. Just like he loses in everything he touches. I just like to trigger your racist ass when you can't help but be a hypocrite. Imagine saying Watson should go to jail while your Lord and Savior has grabbed more pussy than you've ever gotten in your lifetime.
    You still have such TDS! Every post you make lately on SBR has Trumps name in it.

Take your meds before it becomes terminal Mac.

Mac4Lyfe

You still have such TDS! Every post you make lately on SBR has Trumps name in it. Take your meds before it becomes terminal Mac.
    You voted for a serial rapist. Think about that while you're taking an elevator to hell.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

You still have such TDS! Every post you make lately on SBR has Trumps name in it.

Take your meds before it becomes terminal Mac.
    Mac swallowed so many loads at UF they called him the gainesville gator guzzler

nowadays he's got trumps rooster caught in his jowls 24/7

a gay leopard can't change his spots Jibby

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You voted for a serial rapist. Think about that while you're taking an elevator to hell.
    You voted for a brain dead loser in Biden that is destroying America after just one year in office, let's just hope he doesn't get us into WW3 now. Congrats.

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Bill Cosby and Epstein innocent as well, right?

22 allegations on Watson screams guilty! If it were just few allegations of sexual misconduct I'd be like maybe not.
    Epstein is completely different. Has nothing to do with this.

Cosby didn't do anything either.

Mac4Lyfe

You voted for a brain dead loser in Biden that is destroying America after just one year in office, let's just hope he doesn't get us into WW3 now. Congrats.
    Weren't you the one that said you hoped Russia, China or North Korea would bomb us off the face of the earth because your God Sargent Bone Spurs lost the election? You are on your knees praying the US is destroyed because it would prove you right. You are more Russian than American. Go suck on Putin's nuts.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Mac you're a complete idiot no offense.

I leave you with that. Putin needs to be shot in the head asap. Biden needs to stroke out already. You need to stop hating on Trump as he isn't President anymore.

Simple as that.

Mac4Lyfe

Stop it Jibbby. No one hating on Trump. That loser is done. I’m pointing out your hypocrisy but you’re trying to deflect. Cut the BS .

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mac makes rooster licking an art form guys seen more prikks than a porcupine he's addicted it's disturbing

First 123