KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ...It's an insult to professional "fighters" to call Masvidal a "fighter" no matter his history in the octagon.
    My numbers could vary, but 10% of a fighter, a real, trained, fighter, is about skill and force. The other 90%, once real and trained, is about respect and, most importantly, self control...which is bred out of respect.

There are basic, even TKD tenets that these guys, especially at this level, and any level for that matter, simply have to follow.

It's ridiculous to think otherwise.

If you're having some cognitive dissonance here, it seems like the "he has CTE" excuse is a coping mechanism for you. It's a popular one too, perhaps for good reason.

Defending yourself and perhaps others outside the octagon, yes, but fightin outside the octagon? Bad form for sure.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    Low I.Q. this, dumb ars that, what was he thinking all signs most of you enjoy watching fights and never involve yourself in one. Because you are smart? No- because you are not aggressive in nature. Your softer, gentler and maybe a pucie. These guys are paid fighters for one reason. They love to fook people up! If some shyt head like Colby was talking about my family, I would have gouged his fookn eye out during the fight!! All you new age pucies need to understand, us old school guys will punch your ars for running your mouth. This is not what they show you on TV. You are made to believe you can get away with it. WRONG!! Respect or fist to the face how's your blood taste!!
    Time and place matters. Someone in your shit talking shit when you are out to dinner, harassing you while you are living your life, maybe you resort to force and that is appropriate. Here, harassment came in the context of fight hype. Basically part of their contractual fight agreement in my opinion. You talk shit, promoter promotes it, then you sell your animosity to public who wants to be entertained. At end of it, you actually get 25 minutes in a cage with someone which is very serious. People have died as a result of injuries sustained in the cage or ring. Permanent damage has been inflicted. After the fight, its over imho. You do not show up and assaults' the other in this manner. He masked himself and committed a stealth attack when the guy out to dinner. If that is what being street is about, then street is a coward lifestyle.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a coward

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Agree myself. Go get him like a man. From the front and not being a bitch. If he made me that mad, I swear I would have gouged his fookn eye out in the cage. Hard to press charges and win in most cases if executed in that manner. Can't say I like either one of them. Can't wait til Colby gets his ars handed to him.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

But, once it starts there is ZERO fair to any fight PERIOD. My master always said, "Aim to Maim!"

Erugsfef
    Erugsfef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

-

Great card last night full of highlights.Masvidal destroyed Diaz. It wasnt even close.Im pretty sure Gregor Gillespie died and came back to life. Holy penetrating shit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Erugsfef View Post
    Great card last night full of highlights.Masvidal destroyed Diaz. It wasnt even close.Im pretty sure Gregor Gillespie died and came back to life. Holy penetrating shit.
    Last night? That happened a few years ago.

povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2872

Yes it was fun card back in 2019 crazy that fighters on main card are pretty much Irrelevant now.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog View Post
    Boris the blade?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Do you think this guy was watching some Espn classic and thought it was a live card???

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Do you think this guy was watching some Espn classic and thought it was a live card???
    Do you remember the day you got arrested outside IVBC??????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Most street fighters that become MMA fighters have a screw loose. Only a matter of time before they get in some kind of trouble. It's in their DNA!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    2 little tickle guys commenting on fighters. OK? Tickle on "MEN"???
    I dont know how to laugh at your post because i do think it is funny. 2 tickle guys LMFAO

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What's more of a bitch move

Sucker punching someone

Getting banned on a gambling website and coming back under a different handle
    Following another guy to a site just because he got he best of you at your old site and of course follow with a fake name. Bunch of guys at the RX are the poster child for this. Just ask Dusty aka former RX poster

Thor4140

Maybe i am getting old

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Last night? That happened a few years ago.
    Guy makes his first forum post after 12 years. lol

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Do you remember the day you got arrested outside IVBC??????
    Which time??

First 123