Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

If Trump was in office she would be home as well. Remember he got the Ball kid out of China for stealing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    If Trump was in office she would be home as well. Remember he got the Ball kid out of China for stealing.
    Yeah and then after he got him home, the loud mouth father said that Trump didn't do shit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

I bet you.... she's singing our National Anthem loud and proud in that Russian jail cell at the moment....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Luv2Play2

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16179

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Hey now.
    I personally like Doris, she's a good shit.
    She was talking about the character of Ismail Wainright just now... HOW ABOUT THAT MARK JONES? HOW ABOUT THAT? THE GUY PLAYED IN FRANCE AND GERMANY AND SAID HE ACTUALLY ENJOYED THE PROCESS. Made it sound like he was in Siberia or some refugee camp. Stupid ignorant woman. Should go back to ironing clothes or whatever is was she was doing before she became a ready-made basketball expert.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    She was talking about the character of Ismail Wainright just now... HOW ABOUT THAT MARK JONES? HOW ABOUT THAT? THE GUY PLAYED IN FRANCE AND GERMANY AND SAID HE ACTUALLY ENJOYED THE PROCESS. Made it sound like he was in Siberia or some refugee camp. Stupid ignorant woman. Should go back to ironing clothes or whatever is was she was doing before she became a ready-made basketball expert.
    I missed that.

Doris Burke is in the Big East Hall of Fame.
    She still holds Big East all time assist records she set at Providence.

I like her, but I know she rubs a lot of dudes the wrong way, and believe me, I totally get it.
    I think that Beth Mowins is a miserable twat, ditto Pam Ward, but for reasons unknown I like Doris.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16179

Insulted half of summer league without even knowing it

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Call me insensitive but if you go to another country and break the law, you deserve what you get.

Especially some of the strict countries with any drugs.

Do not put yourself in that type of situation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Lebron James was in jail the NBA would have gotten him out of Russia by now.

Bostongambler

I heard she got a double double and blocked 5 shots as well, last night in a pickup game in the yard.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Bostongambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I bet you.... she's singing our National Anthem loud and proud in that Russian jail cell at the moment....
    I don't know. Those BLM types are slow learners.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Call me insensitive but if you go to another country and break the law, you deserve what you get.

What happened to don jr when he sport hunted that national icon lion? Remember the picture of his kill? Call me insensitive if you want.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I heard she got a double double and blocked 5 shots as well, last night in a pickup game in the yard.
    after that kind of performance you just want to pound some soviet pvssy and call it a night BG

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    What happened to don jr when he sport hunted that national icon lion? Remember the picture of his kill? Call me insensitive if you want.
    While I don't agree with hunting animals like a lion, he didn't smuggle drugs into Russia.

Griner is a grown woman, not some teenager. She has been playing overseas for years now. She either disregarded the rule or is so uninformed it is hard to feel sorry for her. I wouldn't even bring allergy pills or vitamin C to countries like Russia and China.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

While I don't agree with hunting animals like a lion, he didn't smuggle drugs into Russia.

Griner is a grown woman, not some teenager. She has been playing overseas for years now. She either disregarded the rule or is so uninformed it is hard to feel sorry for her. I wouldn't even bring allergy pills or vitamin C to countries like Russia and China.
    I agree with you, I wouldn't bring anything that could be perceived as illegal to russia, china or texas. BOL Jake.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Travel to a 3rd world country, like say Alabama:

Possession of pot for personal use is only a Class A misdemeanor (the highest misdemeanor in Alabama). This is possession in the second degree. A Class A misdemeanor can be sentenced to not more than
    a year in jail and up to a $6,000 fine.

You should know leaving California for Alabama that there are different laws. No one would be swapping prisoners from Calif to Bama to get you out. Dumb jock who thinks she is above the law.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    I agree with you, I wouldn't bring anything that could be perceived as illegal to russia, china or texas. BOL Jake.
    Thanks BOA12...

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Travel to a 3rd world country, like say Alabama:

Possession of pot for personal use is only a Class A misdemeanor (the highest misdemeanor in Alabama). This is possession in the second degree. A Class A misdemeanor can be sentenced to not more than
    a year in jail and up to a $6,000 fine.

You should know leaving California for Alabama that there are different laws. No one would be swapping prisoners from Calif to Bama to get you out. Dumb jock who thinks she is above the law.

I smoke weed myself but do not bring it with me when traveling by airplane(in or outside the US).

The reward is not worth the potential risk.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Britney’s gonna make a ton of money when she gets home off this

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Britney’s gonna make a ton of money when she gets home off this
    I wonder if she will change her tune about the USA after this saga is over?

Bostongambler

The book will probably be full of lies.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

I smoke weed myself but do not bring it with me when traveling by airplane(in or outside the US).

If you are leaving from a state that has it legalized like CA there is very little risk. I shove an 8th in a random pants pocket and never had an issue ever. They are more likely to Fack you if you try and hide it in a crazy spot. I used to hide it ground up in bottom of advil bottle or hidden in deodorant stick when it was not even close to legal and had one scare due to an expired id that led to an intense bag check. I only do this on domestic flights.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They have sniffing dogs at the airports. Very hard to get it through undetected. With the money she makes she can afford to buy more in the US. I wonder how much the one the Russians found on her luggage worth? Maybe a few hundred dollars. Just leave it there. No need to bring it back to the US.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

I wonder if she will change her tune about the USA after this saga is over?
    No, she will blame racist, anti-LQT, anti-women United States for not getting her out sooner. She will say that it just shows how horrible the U.S. is.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

We need to stop talking about this dude….irrelevant

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They have sniffing dogs at the airports. Very hard to get it through undetected. With the money she makes she can afford to buy more in the US. I wonder how much the one the Russians found on her luggage worth? Maybe a few hundred dollars. Just leave it there. No need to bring it back to the US.
    Almost all dogs at airports are sniffing for bombs in the USA. Mb some looking for kilos of blow

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Exactly!

That's why I say the UCLA Ball brothers and players were so lucky Trump bailed them out of China and a lengthy jail sentence when they stole expensive sun glasses from a retail store in China. I don't think Trump should have bailed them out.

Can't fix stupid with these basketball players, so they need to suffer the consequences for their actions and learn the hard way.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22894

Hang It High - whatever that pathetic creature is

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    No, she will blame racist, anti-LQT, anti-women United States for not getting her out sooner. She will say that it just shows how horrible the U.S. is.
    What makes her so damn important? Many Americans have been locked up abroad for years.

I do feel bad for her in a way but she has noone to blame but herself.

Lack of accountability is the common theme among many in the black, woke and millennial communities.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Lack of accountability is the common theme among many in the black, woke and millennial communities.
    A woman? With no accountability? Well I just won't believe it. Lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Look at all the witch hunters in here. We are talking about Russia, you know, where they poison mfers for writing a negative article about their government. You guys know for a fact she actually had the carts in her bag? I mean this obviously wouldn’t of been her first time if she did, how come she never got busted before? She’s been playing over there for years.

Can someone please explain to me what she did that you guys hate her guts so bad? Like if I missed something I would like to know.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Look at all the witch hunters in here. We are talking about Russia, you know, where they poison mfers for writing a negative article about their government. You guys know for a fact she actually had the carts in her bag? I mean this obviously wouldn’t of been her first time if she did, how come she never got busted before? She’s been playing over there for years.

Can someone please explain to me what she did that you guys hate her guts so bad? Like if I missed something I would like to know.
    I don't hate her, I don't really care what happens to her.

SHE did something very stupid and is paying for it...case closed.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I don't hate her, I don't really care what happens to her.

SHE did something very stupid and is paying for it...case closed.
    Bro I remember once upon a time you mentioned when you went on vacation to a legal state with your wife you picked up a QP and brought it back home. If Rudy was still here I guarantee he could find the post I’m talking about.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She committed a very minor crime

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Bro I remember once upon a time you mentioned when you went on vacation to a legal state with your wife you picked up a QP and brought it back home. If Rudy was still here I guarantee he could find the post I’m talking about.
    Guess what? If I got caught it would have been on ME and I would've had to deal with the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She committed a very minor crime
    Yes, it is minor in the US.

In russia, China or some other countries it's another story.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

First ... 891011121314 ... Last