Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Money is a tool. That's all.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    This guy I know thinks he's better because he has a lot of money
    Well then, he is an ass.

I knew a man and his wife. They were so incredibly kind, thoughtful and nice. They were Billionaires. But you never would have known that.

And I knew a man who was one of the greatest people I ever knew. He was anything but .

Money does not make the person Otters, character does. These three people could not have been more apart money wise and more alike as people you were so glad you knew.

They both showed me things at a young age I might otherwise have maybe never figured out.

They were inseparable as people. I am so lucky I had the opportunity to know them.

Hope that helps Otters.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave str 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222, and Goat Milk

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Money is an illusion. People need to understand that its used to control them. They print it off out of thin air, with no accountability. Its actually the biggest ponzi scheme in human history, but the money is how they maintain control over the population. Its how they maintain modern-day slaves.

Until the masses of people see how they've been duped by the pyramind money-printing scheme, then we will never be truly free. Hope that helps!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mo ey is power, it give you opportunities a poor person wouldn't have. It still matters what you do with that power though.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Money is an illusion. People need to understand that its used to control them. They print it off out of thin air, with no accountability. Its actually the biggest ponzi scheme in human history, but the money is how they maintain control over the population. Its how they maintain modern-day slaves.

Until the masses of people see how they've been duped by the pyramind money-printing scheme, then we will never be truly free. Hope that helps!
    Not enough people believe this to rise up really

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Mo ey is power, it give you opportunities a poor person wouldn't have. It still matters what you do with that power though.
    Thanks Morino

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Well then, he is an ass.

I knew a man and his wife. They were so incredibly kind, thoughtful and nice. They were Billionaires. But you never would have known that.

And I knew a man who was one of the greatest people I ever knew. He was anything but .

Money does not make the person Otters, character does. These three people could not have been more apart money wise and more alike as people you were so glad you knew.

They both showed me things at a young age I might otherwise have maybe never figured out.

They were inseparable as people. I am so lucky I had the opportunity to know them.

Hope that helps Otters.
    I agree character. I say most people have characters. Maybe like 5 percent of the population doesn't

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That interesting. Guy was ahead of his time

Otters27

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I know I feel like I just need enough to retire and work part time.

This working 12 hours 6 days a week stuff is nuts

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    This, in one sentence.

Money was meant to be a tool, not to be hoarded, not to be fought after. Money is corrupt, always has been.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Money is everything

The USA the 1st Country to be founded on the idea of private property rights & ownership.

History, up til then, you worked for the Count, who taxed you on your sharecropping, and you died w nothing because it was the Kings realm.

If you don't have money you're just another fukking loser w no clue about what it means to be free, to say FU to anyone you want....if you take hand outs & assistance from the State you're a loser and if you vite to expand that shit, you're a jerkoff

Money is all that matters.

You ARE what you're worth...you are what you own

Own nothing, you are nothing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slewfan

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Most people with money are going to hell. Once you die you can't take your money to paradise. St Peter confiscates them and sends you to hell to wonder why you kept it all to yourself until you died.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 02-04-22 at 10:09 PM.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Most people with money are going to hell. Once you die you can't take your money to paradise. St Peter confiscates them and sends you to hell to wonder why you kept it all to yourself until you died.
    LOL

There is no God buddy.

We are nothing but dust.

All that matters is sex, drugs, rock, picking winners & feeling good

Money makes it all happen

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

There is no God buddy.

We are nothing but dust.

All that matters is sex, drugs, rock, picking winners & feeling good

Money makes it all happen
    I guess you'll find out when you die. Eternal damnation is not a good trade for "worldly things" or shall I say, "the flesh world". You're fooling yourself thinking this short life is all there is.......I have to agree with PavyRacer.

MinnesotaFats

Fair enough

But I haven't seen 1 aioda of evidence that says we're anything beyond 1 lonely rock in a very very large universe.

As the o ly member of my family not baptized, and I refuse to do so, I kinda chuckle.

You wanna align yourself w my family, that's a bet I'll fade 24/7/365!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Money is everything

The USA the 1st Country to be founded on the idea of private property rights & ownership.

History, up til then, you worked for the Count, who taxed you on your sharecropping, and you died w nothing because it was the Kings realm.

If you don't have money you're just another fukking loser w no clue about what it means to be free, to say FU to anyone you want....if you take hand outs & assistance from the State you're a loser and if you vite to expand that shit, you're a jerkoff

Money is all that matters.

You ARE what you're worth...you are what you own

Own nothing, you are nothing
    I think the Greeks had private property a thousand years before the USA.
    The Greeks had a lot of strange stuff going on in those days that were considered normal. Take a read.....

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I think the Greeks had private property a thousand years before the USA.
    The Greeks had a lot of strange stuff going on in those days that were considered normal. Take a read.....
    That's right.

"State affairs are public affairs"

- Socrates

One vote per land deed

No blacks, no women.

Ahhhhhhh....the foundations of a great & free society

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Fair enough

But I haven't seen 1 aioda of evidence that says we're anything beyond 1 lonely rock in a very very large universe.

As the o ly member of my family not baptized, and I refuse to do so, I kinda chuckle.

Baptism is not needed for salvation it is symbolic.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Here is another challenge for those whom have money:

If you have next to nothing......

how many women will date you?
    how many people would be your friend?
    Don't drink alcohol, or go to bars; how many people will be your friend?
    Don't do drugs, smoke cigarrettes, etc; how many of those SAME people in your group will be your friend?
    Don't promote fornication in your life or seek it, how many people will be your friend?
    Have a tragedy in life, how many of those people will REALLY do something if you asked them? Not just say, hey, if you need anything I'm here for you?

To me, everything and everyone that you are involved with is seeking some sort of transaction with you. If you can't offer them something that they can equate to money or a possession, then you are not worth being around to them.

See, I 100% believe in the afterlife so I'll take my chances and not live my life as if its a free-for-all.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

You seem like one hell of a good time hehfest

MinnesotaFats

I choose to fukk, eat, drink, gamble on anything I please

It makes me feel good

I'll die w a pair of 19 year old Ticas on my cahwk...leave about 7mill to my heirs and if there is an afterlife I'll do it vicariously thru my future offspring
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave MinnesotaFats 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

tom brady's not walking through that door boys

thankfully we have our goat Fatty
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not idolize anyone as you get older you worry about yourself

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Live life the way you want. Only good thing about having having lots of money is being able to help people whenever you want like family and friends. Would love to make it so my parents didn't have to work so much and could help them retire early. Also being able to go to a restaurant and not worry about the bill. Would be an amazing feeling to go to a random store every day or so and buy someone something they saved up a long time for or can't afford. That's my dream if I was rich is just to have more time in a day not spent on working.

Otters27

Looks like this kind of stuff is starting to piss people off

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-1-00...203641391.html

MinnesotaFats

Bezos type money is different

That's not even realistic

But having money- enough to not need a job or paycheck, enough to buy a great home and fine car, enough to give your kids a world class education and ensure them a foundation of literate & intellectual success, is something to be valued and encouraged.

There is NO reason any family that's been in America 2+ generations shouldn't have $1mm in accumulated wealth (net).

That's really all you need, if you don't piss it away in court w divorce or stupid purchases, to lay the foundation for real day to day success, on your own terms. The chance to turn a hobby or passion into a thriving business venture. The American way.

Otters27

Bezos type money is different

That's not even realistic

But having money- enough to not need a job or paycheck, enough to buy a great home and fine car, enough to give your kids a world class education and ensure them a foundation of literate & intellectual success, is something to be valued and encouraged.

There is NO reason any family that's been in America 2+ generations shouldn't have $1mm in accumulated wealth (net).

That's really all you need, if you don't piss it away in court w divorce or stupid purchases, to lay the foundation for real day to day success, on your own terms. The chance to turn a hobby or passion into a thriving business venture. The American way.
    Most people tell me kids can break your bank

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

This guy I know thinks he's better because he has a lot of money
    Maybe Landers is right. Maybe he's wrong.

MinnesotaFats

Most people tell me kids can break your bank
    Kids, alone in a nuclear family, no.

Kids, in a split divorced family, yeah- that's a receipe for generational failure money wise. Sets ALL PARTIES back 25 years

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Money can't buy happiness. Look at Mattress Mack. He has all this money but he has to drive alone in his truck to a sketchy gas station in a different state to get a fix for his gambling addiction.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What's the Over/Under on how much the jewelry he was wearing was worth?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Fair enough

Something I struggle with sometimes!! I Was raised to believe the Bible and I do, but good people doing the best they can to have understanding still cant agree on all of it. One thing that's amazing to me is, this one planet is perfectly placed in the solar system to support life, that an atmosphere formed to hold o2 and other elements we need to live in that perfect mix, and vegetation grew from nothing and mammals and all living creatures, where they come from, and they need each other to survive so one could not live without the other, just something I ponder on, makes me think that something besides just a big bang had a hand in starting it all!! Even if there is no after life its still hard for me to believe all this came from nothing, with no Creator.

Heard a preacher say one time "If I am wrong I will still live better than you but oh, what if I'm right"

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

There is no God buddy.
    Do you know that to a certainty?

123 Last