tmoible
    tmoible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Buffalo score too early!!

I already mentioned 30 second is too much time,not even 18 seconds,leave at least 10 second is must if in last possession
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

It’s called pathetic defense

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

tmobile rising

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

So, if I'm a GM...I honestly call the league and ask if I REALLY have to interview Les Frazier before I hire my white coach...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    So, if I'm a GM...I honestly call the league and ask if I REALLY have to interview Les Frazier before I hire my white coach...
    Not only is he not getting a head coaching job, but should be FIRED

Bills fans will demand it. Players have lost respect.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

New rule. Only score with no time left. Don't leave time on the clock.

tmoible

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    New rule. Only score with no time left. Don't leave time on the clock.
    You guy not understand,when on the last possession trail 2 or 3,the nfl almost like nba on the last possession,very very similar even 10 seconds is still too much on the o’clock when ball place on 25 yards on dead ball kickoff, I think the Bufflo should kick squib kick could kill more at least 5 even 8 seconds,I think why they don’t doing this because they fear the music city miracle, which Impossible happen second time,I still don’t understand why to kick a touchback to this guy, just kill more seconds, ball game over!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Maybe they didn't want a return for TD. Did you see how fast Chiefs run with the ball?

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

13 second on the clock..unreal how in hell you lost the game .with kc on the 25 yard.buffalo defense let me down

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

It’s called pathetic defense
    an a terrible coach. Why not kick it shitty in the middle of field to burn a few seconds. Him punting right to Hill was another brilliant move.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

All teams have a magical wand where they can score at will leaving only one second on the clock.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Arena football league

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Honestly thought :13 would not be enough time, even for Mahomes, although they had 3 timeouts.

2 plays. Bills 31 yard line. lol

It almost doesn't seem fair. Mahomes & all the talent they have.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mobile

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Who the hell ever thought they could get in FG range with just 2 plays and 13 seconds? I did. I was watching the game with my son and I said, they better squib kick this and milk some clock. He said, no way, kick it deep. I said, if you squib at least 4 seconds is off the clock and you can only get one play before a hail mary. He disagreed and we saw what happened. He was in shock as much as Bills fan were. I knew they were fukkked when they kicked it out of the end zone. I think most people kinda groined when they kicked it out of the end zone.

But, coaches should know now that if they are in the same situation, they better just tackle all the receivers at the line of scrimmage and not allow anything. 5 yard penalties will not beat you there. Lesson learned.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

if they squib kick it, KC can down it without losing any time and they have the ball in better position than the 25.

tmoible

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who the hell ever thought they could get in FG range with just 2 plays and 13 seconds? I did. I was watching the game with my son and I said, they better squib kick this and milk some clock. He said, no way, kick it deep. I said, if you squib at least 4 seconds is off the clock and you can only get one play before a hail mary. He disagreed and we saw what happened. He was in shock as much as Bills fan were. I knew they were fukkked when they kicked it out of the end zone. I think most people kinda groined when they kicked it out of the end zone.

But, coaches should know now that if they are in the same situation, they better just tackle all the receivers at the line of scrimmage and not allow anything. 5 yard penalties will not beat you there. Lesson learned.
    Maybe we can’t predict what happened after happened,if squib kick and than get a miracle touchdown,people would say why don’t kick outbound for a touchback,but still 13 seconds could win it,hope other team learn lesson and see what kinds of strategy will take if same thing happen against

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153504

Who the hell ever thought they could get in FG range with just 2 plays and 13 seconds?
    they actually did it in 10 secs

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Another loss Buffalo wont live down for decades

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Glad I hedged at +1400 (Bovada)..... LOL.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

T has more supporters on here but they are not posting because they don't wanna be shamed.

I agree. Eat the clock. Especially when both defenses are a joke.

I suppose the same people that disagree with T probably support the analytics of going for 2 and attempting a 4th down from your own 30 yard line.....which we have seen plenty this year. Bottom line. The game has changed.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    if they squib kick it, KC can down it without losing any time and they have the ball in better position than the 25.
    You squib kick it to the 15 to 10 yard line. Once it touches a ball carrier the clock must run. At least 3 to 4 seconds runs off and the Chiefs get the ball much deeper than the 25 yard line. This is not rocket science. You must squib in that moment. Do you really think an upback is going to run for 85 yard TD? They are going to eventually get down to give the offense a chance.

Horrible Bills move. But even after the touchback, they should have just held all the Chiefs receivers. Give up a 5 yard holding penalty and the Chiefs are cooked. Coaches ae horrible in crunch time.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

You squib kick it to the 15 to 10 yard line. Once it touches a ball carrier the clock must run. At least 3 to 4 seconds runs off and the Chiefs get the ball much deeper than the 25 yard line. This is not rocket science. You must squib in that moment. Do you really think an upback is going to run for 85 yard TD? They are going to eventually get down to give the offense a chance.

Horrible Bills move. But even after the touchback, they should have just held all the Chiefs receivers. Give up a 5 yard holding penalty and the Chiefs are cooked. Coaches ae horrible in crunch time.
    Macker does the NFL have the same fair catch rule as CFB does where you can fair catch anywhere on the field?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Macker does the NFL have the same fair catch rule as CFB does where you can fair catch anywhere on the field?
    Yep. Which is why you can't sky kick it to the 10 yard line. The Chiefs could just fair catch and it comes out to the 25 yard line. The only way to milk some clock is with a squib kick. Squib it to about the 10 yard line and the Chiefs have to field it. Even if a guy picks up the ball at least 3 or 4 seconds are coming off before he can give himself up.

But, even then, just tackle Hill and Kelce at the LOS. Do not allow them to catch passes and eat a 5 yard holding penalty.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Probably should have called someone before they hired their white special teams coach. If you were a gm you'd be bounced within a month.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Yep. Which is why you can't sky kick it to the 10 yard line. The Chiefs could just fair catch and it comes out to the 25 yard line. The only way to milk some clock is with a squib kick. Squib it to about the 10 yard line and the Chiefs have to field it. Even if a guy picks up the ball at least 3 or 4 seconds are coming off before he can give himself up.

But, even then, just tackle Hill and Kelce at the LOS. Do not allow them to catch passes and eat a 5 yard holding penalty.
    College rule. NFL the ball is spotted at the point of the fair catch.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    Glad I hedged at +1400 (Bovada)..... LOL.
    This man is on one today

Encore

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I was mocking you T-Mobile in your other thread when I said those exact same words.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    College rule. NFL the ball is spotted at the point of the fair catch.
    My mistake...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Teams score a TD with 1 second left tmobile would be screaming "They scored too early!!!"