Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153504

Do games go Over anymore?

i haven't made a bet in a while and am barely following any sports at the moment

but when i do occasionally watch something for entertainment, whether it be the NFL, CFB, NBA, or CBB it's like every player is stuck in the mud and moving in slow motion

no one in any of these sports plays with any kind of tempo or sense of urgency. it's like every play is just calmly acted out by both sides and then they go to the next play after burning down all the clock

there's no big plays in football and made baskets are extremely rare in all of basketball, everything is such a long grind just to get into the position of possibly scoring and then they never do

it seems like every football game must be going under by like 30 pts and in basketball by like 50 pts?

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Clippers went over, Miami went over

https://www.covers.com/sports/nba/matchups

Utah's game trending over in live now.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Yes whenever I bet the under
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Otters27 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Not when I bet over like tonight!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Only way to find out is to blanket bet all the Overs and then kick up your heels and watch the money roll in/out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trendy

Now more unders it will change again but stick with a trend not against it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    i haven't made a bet in a while and am barely following any sports at the moment

but when i do occasionally watch something for entertainment, whether it be the NFL, CFB, NBA, or CBB it's like every player is stuck in the mud and moving in slow motion

no one in any of these sports plays with any kind of tempo or sense of urgency. it's like every play is just calmly acted out by both sides and then they go to the next play after burning down all the clock

there's no big plays in football and made baskets are extremely rare in all of basketball, everything is such a long grind just to get into the position of possibly scoring and then they never do

it seems like every football game must be going under by like 30 pts and in basketball by like 50 pts?
    Coaches don't let individuals take risks.

They prefer to lose the "right way" than be called out over bad/unique plays.

Kneeling to be safe sucks too. More sports should be like NHL where the game is played out at full effort until the final buzzer.
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

another gambler buried