mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

What is wrong with society?

Aaron Rodgers Becomes No. 1 Sports Moron In The World | Defector

Aaron Rodgers is labeled the No. 1 Sports Moron in the World days after another NFL player decides to put the pedal to the metal in his pimped out corvette. Reaches 156 m.p.h. and subsequently kills a white girl - yeah she burned to death after he butt rammed her while being drunk off of his arse.

BUT..... Label Rodgers as an idiot and let the whacked out Ruggs ride off into the sunset.
    Points Awarded:

coop-dog gave mama whoiscrying 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball gave mama whoiscrying 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BuckyOne gave mama whoiscrying 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coop-dog, and stake1

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Oh I don't think Ruggs will ride off into the sunset. Celebrities usually get huge breaks but I think Ruggs get's a ride to the slammer.

The DUI resulting in death charge carries a sentence of 2-20 years, while the reckless driving charge is 1-6 years. With the new charges, Ruggs now reportedly faces up to 40 years in prison.

NFL: Henry Ruggs III faces up to 40 years in prison (yahoo.com)

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2428

the people are what is wrong with society

the people
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind, seaborneq, bigtymer56, TheMoneyShot, and jackpot269

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

How many people even know who Henry Ruggs is? That’s like calling the Miss state kickers morons for missing all those kicks. No one knows there names. Or the kid from UF last year who threw a shoe. What’s his name?

AR is a household name and he’s looked like a jack ass.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol Rogers throw a sausage at him and he is happy

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32453

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    the people are what is wrong with society

the people

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3484

Ruggs is done. looking at serious time in the big House for sure.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Ruggs has essentially been removed from the sports world.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Maybe we won’t have to see any more discount double check ads. That could be a plus.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5457

Quote Originally Posted by mama whoiscrying View Post
    Aaron Rodgers Becomes No. 1 Sports Moron In The World | Defector

Aaron Rodgers is labeled the No. 1 Sports Moron in the World days after another NFL player decides to put the pedal to the metal in his pimped out corvette. Reaches 156 m.p.h. and subsequently kills a white girl - yeah she burned to death after he butt rammed her while being drunk off of his arse.

BUT..... Label Rodgers as an idiot and let the whacked out Ruggs ride off into the sunset.
    It's because Aaron Rodgers is white. Black people can do whatever and if you criticize it you are labeled a racist.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    It's because Aaron Rodgers is white. Black people can do whatever and if you criticize it you are labeled a racist.
    I actually agree with you on this.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liberals think only white people can be racist. Harvard, the leading liberal educational institution, has a blatantly racist admissions policy. The won't allow more than a certain amount of Asians in every year, they have a quota on Asians admitted.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I have to call bullshit on this. It may have sounded good when you said/wrote it BUT

GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE OF A BLACK PERSON DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT? THEN SOMEONE CRITICIZING THEM AND WAS LABELED A RACIST?

No one can just do what they want. There is always consequences. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Liberals think only white people can be racist. Harvard, the leading liberal educational institution, has a blatantly racist admissions policy.
    great point and great illustration

everyone knows that Harvard is not white..... they are Crimson

if you get too much Yellow in Crimson and it turns Orange.

just another illustration of the liberal elites having TDS and being racist vs orange people
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Chi_archie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4704

wake me up win civil war starts

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I have to call bullshit on this. It may have sounded good when you said/wrote it BUT

GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE OF A BLACK PERSON DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT? THEN SOMEONE CRITICIZING THEM AND WAS LABELED A RACIST?

No one can just do what they want. There is always consequences. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.
    dozens of examples of commentators like Barkley, Shaq and black players getting away with prejudiced remarks that would cancel or get a white dude fired.

imagine if a white commentator reacted like Deion Sanders did, to a black QB scoring high on the wonderlic.

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Chi_archie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

Harvard has a quote for how many Asians they will admit each year, their admissions policy is blatantly racist.

thomorino

Anyoje who points out that Floy dbeat his pregnant girlfriend and had arteries that were 90 percent closed because of drug use and other bad habits is often labeled racist.

Mac4Lyfe

Liberals think only white people can be racist. Harvard, the leading liberal educational institution, has a blatantly racist admissions policy. The won't allow more than a certain amount of Asians in every year, they have a quota on Asians admitted.
    HOW IS THAT RACIST? Do you think Harvard should SOLELY admit students on SAT scores? If so, then yes, the current 23% Asian's at Harvard would be more like 43%

BUT Why the hell would you admit students only on SAT scores? Or GPA from a HS in Houston vs Boston. Each school is very different in how they evaluate talent. Just because a kid has a 4.0 does not mean they are smarter or more deserving than another kid at another school who may not have the same resources.

There is more to college than just scores. If you have a business, school, local establishment, why would you limit your business to just one racial group? Harvard is looking for diverse thoughts, diverse people. Which is why they have a personality component in their interview process. Imagine if Harvard was 100% Asian (white, black, Hispanic, Indian, etc.). Would you want your kids going there? Would Asian kids want to go to 100% Asian Harvard? Probably not.

I hire people. All people. Asians and Indians are killing it in the classrooms. They are getting Masters and PhDs that our kids are too lazy to get. BUT, guess what? Many of them lack basic personal skills to move them forward in companies. They often struggle interacting with others and tend to easily crack under pressure. I'm generalizing but my point is that a lot of people do very well in college but flop in corporate America. Companies are looking for more than just 4.0. Colleges too.

Lastly, Harvard IS NOT a liberal university. Where did you get that from???

thomorino

HOW IS THAT RACIST? Do you think Harvard should SOLELY admit students on SAT scores? If so, then yes, the current 23% Asian's at Harvard would be more like 43%

BUT Why the hell would you admit students only on SAT scores? Or GPA from a HS in Houston vs Boston. Each school is very different in how they evaluate talent. Just because a kid has a 4.0 does not mean they are smarter or more deserving than another kid at another school who may not have the same resources.

There is more to college than just scores. If you have a business, school, local establishment, why would you limit your business to just one racial group? Harvard is looking for diverse thoughts, diverse people. Which is why they have a personality component in their interview process. Imagine if Harvard was 100% Asian (white, black, Hispanic, Indian, etc.). Would you want your kids going there? Would Asian kids want to go to 100% Asian Harvard? Probably not.

I hire people. All people. Asians and Indians are killing it in the classrooms. They are getting Masters and PhDs that our kids are too lazy to get. BUT, guess what? Many of them lack basic personal skills to move them forward in companies. They often struggle interacting with others and tend to easily crack under pressure. I'm generalizing but my point is that a lot of people do very well in college but flop in corporate America. Companies are looking for more than just 4.0. Colleges too.

Everyone know Harvard is a liberal institution, you must be living under a rock.

Not allowing more than a certain amount of people into your institution solely because of their race is the definition of a racist admissions policy. Pretty simple.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave thomorino 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave thomorino 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

No point in talking to you. Even if you use capital letters. You are brainwashed.

thomorino

Imagine if a football team said we don't want more than 20 percent of their players to be black. No one would treated that. We shouldn't tolerate that in education either. It's liberal bullshit.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

[QUOTE=Chi_archie;30634294]the people are what is wrong with society

Stalin thought the same. have a problem with a person eliminate the person. no person no problem. he was such a teddy bear.

I think right after climate change the political atmosphere is our biggest problem. not very long ago R and D could usually come to a resolution. they might not have loved each other but things happened and things got done. today, something as simple as fighting a pandemic is controversial. What?

perfect example the few R that agreed with this latest bill are being villainized, by their own party.

Demonata

Everyone know Harvard is a liberal institution, you must be living under a rock.

Not allowing more than a certain amount of people into your institution solely because of their race is the definition of a racist admissions policy. Pretty simple.
    Pretty simple? That means mac4lyfe won't understand. :P

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    dozens of examples of commentators like Barkley, Shaq and black players getting away with prejudiced remarks that would cancel or get a white dude fired.

imagine if a white commentator reacted like Deion Sanders did, to a black QB scoring high on the wonderlic.
    Is this really your example of racial inequality? Really? I didn't hear Deion say "White Lightning", but what did Deion say to you that make's him able to DO WHATEVER HE WANTS? Deion actually carefully guarded his words. He basically danced around a stereotype, which he shouldn't IMO have to have danced around.

Barkley has always been able to speak his mind but he's never been able to DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. Hell Peyton and Eli Manning can speak their minds too. It's not because Shaq is black he can speak his mind. He is a comedian, a jokester, a fun loving person that most people know means well and is not some hateful bigot. BUT you better believe that if we found emails from Shaq that was awful racist, homophobic shit, he would be cancelled in a heartbeat. What other black players are you suggesting? How about someone who is not an athlete. Most athletes aren't getting cancelled for doing dumb shit anyway unless they aren't worth a shit.

Dave Chapelle just threw your argument out of the window. He's black and people are trying to cancel him right now. And what he said was jokes. Imagine a comedian being cancelled for telling jokes??? People tried to cancel Michael Jackson for years. For every white person who's been cancelled, I'm sure I can find minority people too. Just don't do dumb shit and you won't have to worry about it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Harvard is most definitely a liberal institution. Everyone knows this. Most universities are nowadays.

Affirmative action is racist. Its the definition of racism as is what Harvard is doing.

America has lost its way when it comes to racist accusations. Biden tells Americans that White Supremacy is the biggest threat in America today. We all know that is a lie.

Mac4Lyfe

It is very easy to look up Harvard's demographics. I challenge you to educate yourself first.

Sorry to disappoint you but NO COLLEGE denies anyone solely because of their race. Neither does any legitimate company. You are barking up the wrong tree with this one. Maybe if you had actual data, you could back up your claims???

thomorino

Is this really your example of racial inequality? Really? I didn't hear Deion say "White Lightning", but what did Deion say to you that make's him able to DO WHATEVER HE WANTS? Deion actually carefully guarded his words. He basically danced around a stereotype, which he shouldn't IMO have to have danced around.

Barkley has always been able to speak his mind but he's never been able to DO WHATEVER HE WANTS. Hell Peyton and Eli Manning can speak their minds too. It's not because Shaq is black he can speak his mind. He is a comedian, a jokester, a fun loving person that most people know means well and is not some hateful bigot. BUT you better believe that if we found emails from Shaq that was awful racist, homophobic shit, he would be cancelled in a heartbeat. What other black players are you suggesting? How about someone who is not an athlete. Most athletes aren't getting cancelled for doing dumb shit anyway unless they aren't worth a shit.

Dave Chapelle just threw your argument out of the window. He's black and people are trying to cancel him right now. And what he said was jokes. Imagine a comedian being cancelled for telling jokes??? People tried to cancel Michael Jackson for years. For every white person who's been cancelled, I'm sure I can find minority people too. Just don't do dumb shit and you won't have to worry about it.
    Chapelle has been blackballed for a long time for stuff not related to race.

DwightShrute

such nonsense. That's the definition of racism. Unreal. If Blacks were doing as well as Asians were in order to qualify for Harvard and they were denied strictly based on their skin color ad the Asians are today, the country would be going insane.

Selective outrage. Just as when the media found out that Blacks were mostly the ones beating up Asians when they tried to blame Trump for calling in the Chinese virus.

We can explain it to people like you but we can't make you understand it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Harvard is most definitely a liberal institution. Everyone knows this. Most universities are nowadays.
    Affirmative action is racist. Its the definition of racism as is what Harvard is doing.
    America has lost its way when it comes to racist accusations. Biden tells Americans that White Supremacy is the biggest threat in America today. We all know that is a lie.
    You could have fooled me. Did you watch football yesterday? I counted at least 6 games where the crowd chanted fukk Joe Biden and they all were not in the south. Do you really think Alabama is a LIBERAL university? You wouldn't know anyway. You are stuck on fantasy island.

I won't even begin to get in an affirmative action debate with you. Let me just say that corporate America is getting to a point where we will soon need affirmative action for white men. Yep, white men are the most entitled group in this country. They are becoming less educated, less innovative, resting on their laurels. Women are kicking men in the ass in the workplace. What is so shocking is these high paying white men when losing their jobs, blame women and minorities as if their was a quota that pushed them out. Bullshit, they are being let go because of performance. They can not keep up with other people. Sad but true.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is worst other day

lol so tough with guns, I say 4th graders smarter than him

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

How many people even know who Henry Ruggs is? That’s like calling the Miss state kickers morons for missing all those kicks. No one knows there names. Or the kid from UF last year who threw a shoe. What’s his name?

AR is a household name and he’s looked like a jack ass.
    If I'm not mistaken aren't the kickers and punters non-scholarship walk-ons?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    such nonsense. That's the definition of racism. Unreal. If Blacks were doing as well as Asians were in order to qualify for Harvard and they were denied strictly based on their skin color ad the Asians are today, the country would be going insane.

Selective outrage. Just as when the media found out that Blacks were mostly the ones beating up Asians when they tried to blame Trump for calling in the Chinese virus.

We can explain it to people like you but we can't make you understand it.
    DuhWhite - NO ONE has been denied admission strictly based on their skin color. Please follow along.

You cannot explain it because you HAVE ZERO FACTS to back up your bullshit argument. All colleges have an admissions evaluation process. None are based solely on GPA and SAT. None are based on color. Do you really think Harvard would put themselves up to such a ruse? Do you know how many legal challenges they have won already?

DwightShrute

You could have fooled me. Did you watch football yesterday? I counted at least 6 games where the crowd chanted fukk Joe Biden and they all were not in the south. Do you really think Alabama is a LIBERAL university? You wouldn't know anyway. You are stuck on fantasy island.

I won't even begin to get in an affirmative action debate with you. Let me just say that corporate America is getting to a point where we will soon need affirmative action for white men. Yep, white men are the most entitled group in this country. They are becoming less educated, less innovative, resting on their laurels. Women are kicking men in the ass in the workplace. What is so shocking is these high paying white men when losing their jobs, blame women and minorities as if their was a quota that pushed them out. Bullshit, they are being let go because of performance. They can not keep up with other people. Sad but true.
    I wasn't talking about the students. The "educators" are overwhelmingly liberal all across the country. That includes K to 12. Just because you can find exceptions, doesn't mean its not true. No where did I suggest all universities are liberal. I almost feel I need to reply to you using pictures instead.

The slaves of today's world aren't in chains, they are in denial.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

This has absolutely zero to do with the topic and for you to bring this up shows that whatever ideology you follow it is based on silly and distorted thinking.

1234 ... Last