thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

He's not wrong
    You don't understand though. He's paid by the nfl to say these things.
    But it's also true. A paid slave is still a slave.
    Free agency is a myth, theatre.
    Players go where they are told.
    They get paid alot to keep mouth shut and do as told.
    Unless you're one if the elite bankers in the world.
    We are all tax slaves
    40% a year from your job.... Are you freaking kidding? People accept that bullshit.
    He was paid to say what he said. He didnt write his own words. He's just a dumb jock like all the rest.
    Dude isnt even american black.
    Look at it his nose and skin tone. He's either muslim/Arabic/Jewish.
    He's a puppet

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Just the facts Goat. Please show me some actual facts of slave labor working in Nike sweat shops? Do you think Nike would spend millions of dollars to make a shitty factory? They have like 100+ factories in China. They are by no means sweat shops. They are cutting edge technology. Nike is in a lot of countries. Most companies look to Nike on where to open manufacturing next. China is not the preferred location it once was btw.
    You want facts you said? Then watch this video.

Go to youtube and type Nike sweatshops behind the swoosh.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    The funniest part about this is.......He works for Nike and Nike pretty much makes their money off of slave labor in China. LOL
    D55-FBF0-F-06-B3-4683-AD94-3-AF43535-D210
    0121-A384-989-F-462-C-8935-9-E9-C84-C8-E385

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Nike sold out to China years ago. Nike needs to be cancelled.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol Colon bringing more voters to Rep's

THAN YOU MAN

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You want facts you said? Then watch this video.Go to youtube and type Nike sweatshops behind the swoosh.
    Did you watch what you posted? NOTHING in that video points to NIKE using Child Labor, or having sweatshops or paying slave wages. NOTHING. All that video shows is the economic struggle of a developing country (Indonesia) that has very little infrastructure. Have you ever been to Indonesia? Have you seen how the average citizen lives? Companies like Nike invest in those countries and bring up the standard of living. How do I know? I helped setup these companies. I've setup IT centers in India in cities that are festering in filth and poverty. Hired workers that I could barely stand the smell when interviewing them. I setup recruiting centers in Manila, a city that 30 years ago was a wasteland but today is experiencing unreal economic growth. Today, on average I can hire 30 Filipino's for what it cost for 1 American. If you are making widgets, where are you going to make it? EVERY major US company has had to offshore positions in order to stay competitive. Do you think those people feel Nike is taking advantage of them when they are making more money than 90% of other workers? You want to bash Nike? Then you're going to have to bash every company in the US that is still in business. Remember when Walmart used to say "Made in the US"? Haha

Paying someone $50 a month in Bangladesh is not the same as paying someone $5,000 a month in Atlanta. You hear some white liberal social justice warrior claim that people are making $1.50 a day working 10 hour shifts and you get your panties in a bunch. Step back and see what's really going on.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Now this sensitive mutt has the balls to speak up after 5+ years ? He was a fuckin’ “mute” through the whole entire BLM movement. Now he’s speaking up in a scripted Netflix way to cash in more money, f u c k him he is not oppressed he is taking advantage of the experience from the oppressed black people & making money off it. He is no true leader. He’s a bitch made half white privileged asshole.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 11-03-21 at 12:27 PM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

^^

noone is going to read this tubby

you have been here this long and still post every line like a chimp

everyone here laughs at your 2nd grade style and 3rd world haircut

wife probably apologizes to everyone you meet that has to watch you drool on yourself

seek help

manny24
    pay Bobby

not meant for Jerky but if the shoe fits...

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    not meant for Jerky but if the shoe fits...
    If the shoe fits ? You’re a Kaepernick defender Manny …

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    If the shoe fits ? You’re a Kaepernick defender Manny …
    call me racist if you want but don't go after Urkel, man

don't go after Urkel

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you watch what you posted? NOTHING in that video points to NIKE using Child Labor, or having sweatshops or paying slave wages. NOTHING. All that video shows is the economic struggle of a developing country (Indonesia) that has very little infrastructure. Have you ever been to Indonesia? Have you seen how the average citizen lives? Companies like Nike invest in those countries and bring up the standard of living. How do I know? I helped setup these companies. I've setup IT centers in India in cities that are festering in filth and poverty. Hired workers that I could barely stand the smell when interviewing them. I setup recruiting centers in Manila, a city that 30 years ago was a wasteland but today is experiencing unreal economic growth. Today, on average I can hire 30 Filipino's for what it cost for 1 American. If you are making widgets, where are you going to make it? EVERY major US company has had to offshore positions in order to stay competitive. Do you think those people feel Nike is taking advantage of them when they are making more money than 90% of other workers? You want to bash Nike? Then you're going to have to bash every company in the US that is still in business. Remember when Walmart used to say "Made in the US"? Haha

Paying someone $50 a month in Bangladesh is not the same as paying someone $5,000 a month in Atlanta. You hear some white liberal social justice warrior claim that people are making $1.50 a day working 10 hour shifts and you get your panties in a bunch. Step back and see what's really going on.
    Those people are making more money than 90% of workers, yet they're living head to toe 8 deep in a 300 square foot shack. That's what working at Nike in Indo gets you. A nice head to toe 5 square foot area.

Good call.

Not getting my panties in a bunch. American companies are taking all the profit for something they're not even putting together. Phones, shoes, clothing, you name it. The hard work is actually making the product. It's a lot more comfy to design something in your nice air conditioned office, then work in Indo in 110 degree factories actually working on the item.

Yeah, it is literally a sweat shop. Nike is making billions. Apple is worth trillions. Yet they still have to outsource? Pathetic. Think before you speak Mac.

This is what happens when companies say "OH, let's make 1 billion this year, not 500 million." So the guys in suits make all the money, and they're not willing to share?

It's a pathetic philosophy.

It's not as if you are a father of 3 kids, and maybe you need some outsourcing help for your business, your selling shirts, or maybe your website, or whatever it is. These are massive companies with massive money behind them and they can afford to set up nice factories overseas, they can afford to pay these people more. If you're making 90% more than your peers in INdo, why the fukk are you sleeping head to toe?

You make no sense.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The entire "American Dream" idea is dependent on the exploitations of others.

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    And stepping in front of others to get ahead. Competitive slavery.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    My earlier point exactly.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

He became a Professional GasLighter.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    . If you're making 90% more than your peers in INdo, why the fukk are you sleeping head to toe?
    You make no sense.
    Please find me a Nike factory worker sleeping head to toe? That is propaganda bullshit. Those workers are all living in better conditions than their peers. Take Manila. We have workers actually living in the city in apartments. Do you know how impossible that is for most Filipinos? I have friends that take a 2 hour train then an hour bus just to get to work in that city. A young single girl living in her own beautiful apartment. Her siblings, parents, grandparents, great grandparents, could only dream to live the lifestyle she is living. How about Bangladesh. Workers living in the lap of luxury (not to us of course) but in that city, they are living the life. Why the hell do you think people line up for blocks to apply for a job. Have you ever heard of a disgruntled Nike worker? The only ones you hear about are the ones that got fired for substandard performance and looking for a dollar. Most workers keep their mouths shut because their mouths are getting fed.

You are most likely mixing up someone working for Nike vs a person working for a Nike supplier. Nike contracts work to companies, just like most companies do. So you have a factory in Thailand that produces shoe laces pushing their workers to overtime, long hours, etc., because they made promises to Nike to get the products to them. That's not a Nike issue that is that companies issue but then you hear that Nike won't let people go home. Nike vets its vendors thoroughly but they can't be the police for some of these companies.

By the way, NKE is up 3% on the day, 30% in the last 6 months and 55% in the last year. You don't have to beat them to join them. I've invested in cigarette stocks, I have a couple cannabis stocks. Have you ever visited a meat packing company? I have here in the US. It is not a pretty site. People getting injured on the job a lot, horrible working conditions. You have no idea what takes place to put chicken or beef on your table.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Slaves got paid big money back in the day? Didn't think that was part of the CRT curriculum...

First 12