jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Virginia @ BYU

defense is optional. anyone gonna take a stab at over 2nd half? these are tricky can score 80 1st half then 20 the 2nd never know. I took over 103 with like 5 minutes left in first half and it looks like theyve score 3 more tds since then before the half

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm not watching this shit show. If teams decided not to play defense they can't force me to watch.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    defense is optional. anyone gonna take a stab at over 2nd half? these are tricky can score 80 1st half then 20 the 2nd never know. I took over 103 with like 5 minutes left in first half and it looks like theyve score 3 more tds since then before the half
    Defense is optional? Then you're not watching the same game as me... Defense is strictly prohibited.

jtoler

its mandatory u must watch pavy. live total now 122.5

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've hit this over about 5 times now. I'm currently at 119.5 before that last TD.

We could see history being made for the highest scoring game in college history.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Defense is optional? Then you're not watching the same game as me... Defense is strictly prohibited.
    thats more like it nothing but open passages I just tuned in for the first time and a quick score

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I've hit this over about 5 times now. I'm currently at 119.5 before that last TD.

We could see history being made for the highest scoring game in college history.
    anything is possible right otherwise Id say not gonna happen anyway here's wut I just found.

Georgia Tech football game was the most lopsided in the history of college American football, with Georgia Tech winning 222–0. The game was played on October 7, 1916, between the Georgia Tech Engineers and Cumberland College Bulldogs at Grant Field (now a part of Bobby Dodd Stadium) in Atlanta.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

anything is possible right otherwise Id say not gonna happen anyway here's wut I just found.

Georgia Tech football game was the most lopsided in the history of college American football, with Georgia Tech winning 222–0. The game was played on October 7, 1916, between the Georgia Tech Engineers and Cumberland College Bulldogs at Grant Field (now a part of Bobby Dodd Stadium) in Atlanta.
    I meant like a modern College game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

So the kicker for GT must have been sore after the game. 32 kickoffs, 31 extra points and 1 field goal.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

It was only a couple or so years ago that Virginia leaned on their rugged defense to win ball games because their offense had little firepower. Now they're an offensive juggernaut and their defense can't stop a nosebleed.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    So the kicker for GT must have been sore after the game. 32 kickoffs, 31 extra points and 1 field goal.
    good gosh I didnt read the details I did stumble across a link for teams scoring 100 pts hasnt really happened in 20 yrs but the overwhelming times it happened was like the 1910's like 49% of the times a team scored 100 pts it happened during that decade. the word sportsmanship must not have been invented then they did not let up one bit although those games would be against very very small schools

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

I took over 102.5 +165 live in 2nd quarter when it was 28-21. One of the easier live bets I've seen in awhile.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what a shoot out

no excuse for a bad product like that

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If you play defense and you give up 10 TDs in a game you automatically lose your scholarship. This is the only way to force these kids to make a tackle.