lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Hey, you and your dad Biden come to my house and bring that shot. Both can go fuk off. Your country is a sad sack pile of shit. Go fuk off Laker. I know it is hard to be the step child to America. No one cares what you say or do. Always knowing you are the pussy of the family in the Nothern. I get it. You can be great, if you weren't in a country full of pussies that couldn't hold Americas sack for a minute. I get it bro. I feel for you. We are trying to send the libs north. They fit in with your pussy society. Change a flag because it doesn't have f\*g colors in it.
    That's all you got?

Pathetic man. I thought you might do better but you are a typical uneducated useless retard from Montana. Ilhan Omar types run your nation lmao. Your sack? You guys ran out of Afghanistan like the losers you are. Remember Vietnam? Take care of the vets that are drunk and homeless from that failed conflict. You guys get your ass kicked in every war. Remember Sarajevo 🤣🤣🤣.

America is all talk and literally all failed action. Your country is finished guy. You useless right wing losers have no chance. You can hide in the mountains with your guns waiting for the feds.

Send them here. Fags aren't the issue. Once again you don't get it. The issue is worthless lazy ass Americans with blue hair and green nails that are voting for the democratic party. Whites are destroying their own nation.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's all you got?

Pathetic man. I thought you might do better but you are a typical uneducated useless retard from Montana. Ilhan Omar types run your nation lmao. Your sack? You guys ran out of Afghanistan like the losers you are. Remember Vietnam? Take care of the vets that are drunk and homeless from that failed conflict. You guys get your ass kicked in every war. Remember Sarajevo 藍藍藍.

America is all talk and literally all failed action. Your country is finished guy. You useless right wing losers have no chance. You can hide in the mountains with your guns waiting for the feds.

Send them here. Fags aren't the issue. Once again you don't get it. The issue is worthless lazy ass Americans with blue hair and green nails that are voting for the democratic party. Whites are destroying their own nation.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Laker, save me brother. I am so fukin scared you don't even know. It is hard to handicap knowing that I am not safe. I am shaking wildly.

lakerboy

Laker, save me brother. I am so fukin scared you don't even know. It is hard to handicap knowing that I am not safe. I am shaking wildly.
    Over EPL bro. Let's get it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Without US nukes, Russia and China can overrun Canadian military overnight and take the country over and make it communist. Don't bash us because one day you will beg us to save your ass from the commies.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Without US nukes, Russia and China can overrun Canadian military overnight and take the country over and make it communist. Don't bash us because one day you will beg us to save your ass from the commies.
    Let me know when it starts.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Let me know when it starts.
    You will know when you start speaking Russian and Chinese.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Hey, you and your dad Biden come to my house and bring that shot. Both can go fuk off. Your country is a sad sack pile of shit. Go fuk off Laker. I know it is hard to be the step child to America. No one cares what you say or do. Always knowing you are the pussy of the family in the Nothern. I get it. You can be great, if you weren't in a country full of pussies that couldn't hold Americas sack for a minute. I get it bro. I feel for you. We are trying to send the libs north. They fit in with your pussy society. Change a flag because it doesn't have f\*g colors in it.

This is what happened to the rednecks the last time they tried to take over. Don't thing your trumpy bs represents anyone but the 30% lunatic fringe

lakerboy

You will know when you start speaking Russian and Chinese.
    Our PM.is Chinese

unde0087
    Did we win?

Montana could take Canada overnight

lakerboy

Montana could take Canada overnight
    Montana is a footnote.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Montana is a footnote.
    a foot up your ass pal. Look at what you have done laker, you have jerkoffs like jake the hammer actually believing this shit and coming in with his dumbass shit. I mean great job actually this is a burial. Might as well have some dumbfuk come in here with political pictured pretending like he knows a fukin thing about what is going on. Well done pal. Check mate, when I texted you game on, I didn't see this coming. You massacred me on this one. I will be back you fuk.

lakerboy

a foot up your ass pal. Look at what you have done laker, you have jerkoffs like jake the hammer actually believing this shit and coming in with his dumbass shit. I mean great job actually this is a burial. Might as well have some dumbfuk come in here with political pictured pretending like he knows a fukin thing about what is going on. Well done pal. Check mate, when I texted you game on, I didn't see this coming. You massacred me on this one. I will be back you fuk.
    Lol

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Unde an angry guy.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Unde an angry guy.
    In 1971, Kaczynski moved to a remote cabin without electricity or running water near Lincoln, Montana, where he lived as a recluse while learning survival skills to become self-sufficient. He witnessed the destruction of the wilderness surrounding his cabin and concluded that living in nature was becoming impossible. He resolved to fight industrialization and its destruction of nature through terrorism, beginning his bombing campaign in 1978.

AC7-F3-EDF-E3-A6-408-B-85-ED-10-AE9102-FA24

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

This is what happened to the rednecks the last time they tried to take over. Don't thing your trumpy bs represents anyone but the 30% lunatic fringe
    ya thats totally the same thing, equate the civil war to Trump voters

lol

unde0087
    Did we win?

Unde an angry guy.
    get out more and meet some people jackass. This was all a setup. I was talking to Laker the whole time. Fuk you are a total dumbass. Another clown that actually knows no one on this site falling for a fake fight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tuesday

unde0087
    Did we win?

I love doing this and seeing how many posters will fall for the action. It is better than gambling.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

"Look at SBR now"

Sad, very sad

vitterd

get out more and meet some people jackass. This was all a setup. I was talking to Laker the whole time. Fuk you are a total dumbass. Another clown that actually knows no one on this site falling for a fake fight.
    Oh wow….great one. Really funny also. I mean, you should think of doing something professional with your prank routines. Like a punk’d sbr.

You are the biggest fuxvking clown show. All 4’2 of you. Sound like you had a really sweet Friday night texting with dudes!!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Oh wow….great one. Really funny also. I mean, you should think of doing something professional with your prank routines. Like a punk’d sbr.

You are the biggest fuxvking clown show. All 4’2 of you. Sound like you had a really sweet Friday night texting with dudes!!!
    And yet you are here telling me about my life on a Friday night. Ironic isn't it? Thought you were going to have a bash fest and then got had and then want to talk shit. Who is the angry guy again? Good night sweetheart. I am done here. I would love to hear about you being the baddest son of a bitch on the planet but I have to go to bed and I don't need a bed time story.

vitterd

And yet you are here telling me about my life on a Friday night. Ironic isn't it? Thought you were going to have a bash fest and then got had and then want to talk shit. Who is the angry guy again? Good night sweetheart. I am done here. I would love to hear about you being the baddest son of a bitch on the planet but I have to go to bed and I don't need a bed time story.
    Sleep it off. The last time you tried me you were gonna text all your boys about me. Guess that didn’t turn out how you thought. Lmao.

Bash fest? Said you are an angry guy. Which you are. Clearly unhappy with life.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Sleep it off. The last time you tried me you were gonna text all your boys about me. Guess that didn’t turn out how you thought. Lmao.

Bash fest? Said you are an angry guy. Which you are. Clearly unhappy with life.
    he is still talking like I care its over cupcake, go to bed

lakerboy

Weird thread. I wonder who was posting under my handle?

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The f\*g View Post

Lol

You look exactly what we’d expect a libtard to look like

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Lol

You look exactly what we’d expect a libtard to look like
    This

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

let's get it back today

unde0087
    Did we win?

Weird thread. I wonder who was posting under my handle?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    let's get it back today
    Chi, we need a mortal deadbolt play guy.

First 12