KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Maybe I will pay for some coaching down the line.
    I don't know what that means, but if you seek some kind of coach then be aware, and be willing to admit, that you might not be coachable.

For you it becomes about the ability to listen and willingness to learn. We know from posts that there is much you don't know and we also know that much of what you do know is wrong. That's ok, don't take it personally. How would you even know if your knowledge is wrong?

The most common reason aspiring bettors are in that situation is ego. An inability to accept that they don't know, or know it wrong, leads to an inability to learn.

We can all learn and continue to learn when it comes to this industry, and I do mean all of us.

It's also a common reason why some people will never succeed at sportsbetting, it's an unwillingness or inability to learn that keeps them from moving forward.

I've posted extensively about this part of the human condition and how it is an obstacle to successful sports betting that some will never overcome.

It's another reality of the situation we face and is filed under the psychology of gambling and betting.

The first thing to do is recognize it as a problem, then you can begin to tackle it.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I disagree. The LIVE markets are loaded with inefficiencies, especially when we are trading other derivatives around it for profit and have been for years.

If that made you stop watching, then I'm not sure why you watched to begin with. Some of these videos won't be for everyone and as I eluded to in the intro, watching the whole video can be a sign of how serious one is at learning this business.

It is partially designed to weed out those who can't or don't desire to make it through.

For you, with the more experience you have, I can understand skipping the beginning.

The last half of the video was more geared towards your level.

Watching it, however, is your choice.

agree that they are loaded with inefficiencies, but mostly disagree that you can do anything about it

let's say i see hornets +185 at bookmaker and the other side nets is -170 at betonline

what can i do about it? assume the +185 is the right side? try to scalp it and have betonline spin and spin before rejecting it?

even jazz banned me from live betting and my limit there was only 100... so i suppose i could play that side at heritage but it's the same 100 limit with worse juice

if you already have the other side pregame, i understand that, i guess my point is that you could just scalp nba live every night and average $200/day, now if i tried doing that i couldn't even make $10/day

i do appreciate the time/effort you spend here, and the knowledge that you have

just don't give away TOO much like i did with nba 1st to score a few years ago, that ended up taking one of my main angles away

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I don't know what that means, but if you seek some kind of coach then be aware, and be willing to admit, that you might not be coachable.

For you it becomes about the ability to listen and willingness to learn. We know from posts that there is much you don't know and we also know that much of what you do know is wrong. That's ok, don't take it personally. How would you even know if your knowledge is wrong?

The most common reason aspiring bettors are in that situation is ego. An inability to accept that they don't know, or know it wrong, leads to an inability to learn.

We can all learn and continue to learn when it comes to this industry, and I do mean all of us.

It's also a common reason why some people will never succeed at sportsbetting, it's an unwillingness or inability to learn that keeps them from moving forward.

I've posted extensively about this part of the human condition and how it is an obstacle to successful sports betting that some will never overcome.

It's another reality of the situation we face and is filed under the psychology of gambling and betting.

The first thing to do is recognize it as a problem, then you can begin to tackle it.

I am anticipating further offerings.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    He’s hung like a fukkin rhinoceros too!
    Urban legend has it KVB made Linda Lovelace gag once.
    I don't know about that but I do know the dude is meandering it these days.
    Auto-tail.

Roger T. Bannon

I did sit through the whole hour but the only reason I did was to see if you would actually provide any useful info. You didn't. And by the end of it, I found you as annoying as I do here.

But gambling videos are pretty bad. These will probably be the best no matter how bad they are. I think you will make a couple thousand.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Urban legend has it KVB made Linda Lovelace gag once

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

K......

You made me want to come out of retirement from sports betting. Damn you, lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ranger You got barreled in you couldn’t handle it

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

KVB, didn't see your response.

Where you live pal?

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ranger You got barreled in you couldn’t handle it

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

it's almost like a jason priestly / james franco vibe i feel like ??!??!??!

either way i'm rock fukkin hard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by roger t. Bannon View Post
    i did sit through the whole hour but the only reason i did was to see if you would actually provide any useful info. You didn't. And by the end of it, i found you as annoying as i do here.

But gambling videos are pretty bad. These will probably be the best no matter how bad they are. I think you will make a couple thousand.
    STFU right quick.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Good video KVB....only watched last 30 minutes.

Times are very good right now

Have a shot at my best year ever in this business(29th year as pro), with motivation and a little luck, could achieve it.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Good video KVB....only watched last 30 minutes.

Times are very good right now

Have a shot at my best year ever in this business(29th year as pro), with motivation and a little luck, could achieve it.
    What's interesting(or a sad fact)...........making the same in 2021 is not the same as making the same in 2011, it's actually less when considering inflation.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Good guy to take time to make this video.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    What's interesting(or a sad fact)...........making the same in 2021 is not the same as making the same in 2011, it's actually less when considering inflation.
    That why I just buy high yield bond's continue the income far less work, and some %'s beat even late 90's-2000's cd rates. Might not get stellar appreciation on the OG-amount invested but no risk of loss, besides its not a eggs in one basket type strategy(investment) anyway. Been doing the sports thing 20 years that doesn't include the 7 years before(the knowledge learning curve) , first 13 years hitting hard last 7 just fun, every once in a while I get jiggy with it but 98% fun. Good to see these new guys coming together, sharing ideas, taking the books down however it may be. I understand the appeal attraction to the game the bottom line is %-roi of money laid when all said and done, so a guy with say a 7k bankroll can get a lot down over a course of the year with meniscal amount compared to most money making endeavors
    Last edited by veriableodds; 10-24-21 at 08:04 PM.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    STFU right quick.
    The video was not any good and you know it Jerky. It was not a bad intro though. Was not exactly bad. KVB is just smart enough to make himself look smart but not smart enough to know he is exposing himself.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    agree that they are loaded with inefficiencies, but mostly disagree that you can do anything about it

let's say i see hornets +185 at bookmaker and the other side nets is -170 at betonline

what can i do about it? assume the +185 is the right side? try to scalp it and have betonline spin and spin before rejecting it?

even jazz banned me from live betting and my limit there was only 100... so i suppose i could play that side at heritage but it's the same 100 limit with worse juice

if you already have the other side pregame, i understand that, i guess my point is that you could just scalp nba live every night and average $200/day, now if i tried doing that i couldn't even make $10/day

i do appreciate the time/effort you spend here, and the knowledge that you have

just don't give away TOO much like i did with nba 1st to score a few years ago, that ended up taking one of my main angles away
    You misunderstand me. I'm not talking just about using live trading to arb, middle, sell back, etc.

I'm talking determining probabilities in given situations, comparing that to the market, and making a bet when there's a discrepency, or edge.

What you are talking about may have dried up, but what I'm talking about is just getting started.

And it's going to last a while. Most of isn't done on the fly in the "LIVE" terminal but rather selectively, almost always at commercial breaks. Limits are better, lines are more stable.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

You misunderstand me. I'm not talking just about using live trading to arb, middle, sell back, etc.

I'm talking determining probabilities in given situations, comparing that to the market, and making a bet when there's a discrepency, or edge.

What you are talking about may have dried up, but what I'm talking about is just getting started.

And it's going to last a while. Most of isn't done on the fly in the "LIVE" terminal but rather selectively, almost always at commercial breaks. Limits are better, lines are more stable.

good luck

i have never been able to accurately (and quickly) predict what the fair line is supposed to be right now in stuff like the warriors/kings game

and if i could, the only place i could still live bet would be bookmaker
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It starts with data and make no mistake, it's a work in progress. But the LIVE market is a bit of the wild west.

A lot of gusy complain about the way Bm is now handling live in house. I'm with you, I've had some decent trades there and haven't been screwed too much when it comes to during game play trading. Timely grading might be an issue for some though.

jjgold

I would’ve loved during that video seeing KVB wife in lingerie Bringing him some coffee now that would’ve been unbelievable, maybe giving everybody a sexy wave holding a lollipop

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would’ve loved during that video seeing KVB wife in lingerie Bringing him some coffee now that would’ve been unbelievable, maybe giving everybody a sexy wave holding a lollipop
    I wanted to see KVB getting lit up with a nice packed bowl of his high intensity dank to see how his mind & personality changes when it’s stimulated. Video could’ve been 3 hours long if he was baked & I would’ve watched every fuckin’ second of it lol.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 10-24-21 at 09:32 PM.

jjgold

Lol

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Obviously I can only reaveal so much,
    If you are not going to reveal your SECRET of winning then this whole exercise of putting up videos is futile imo. Obviously no one expects you to share your secret, no one does , me neither so what's the point? Educate Gamblers? I doubt educating gamblers without sharing your innermost secrets (if you have one in the first place) could achieve your set goals through these videos.

Roger Bannon is right, you say a lot without saying anything.

You have a great talent of creating a web of fine writing with sophisticated words and charts but you end up saying nothing in the end.
    Not trying to troll, I will say sorry in advance if you don't agree with my comments. Cheers and Good Luck to new Season.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    If you are not going to reveal your SECRET of winning then this whole exercise of putting up videos is futile imo. Obviously no one expects you to share your secret, no one does , me neither so what's the point? Educate Gamblers? I doubt educating gamblers without sharing your innermost secrets (if you have one in the first place) could achieve your set goals through these videos.

You have a great talent of creating a web of fine writing with sophisticated words and charts but you end up saying nothing in the end.
    Not trying to troll, I will say sorry in advance if you don't agree with my comments. Cheers and Good Luck to new Season.
    Its a mentality thing. Thats the advice he is sharing. If you learn the methods and have the mentality, you can get to the level. If he tells you exactly how to cap an NCAAF total, you'll know that but nothing else. So what good is that for betting NHL? Instead, you get into the statistical , non-emotional, objective handicapping, and you can win at most sports that you put your mind to.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    The video was not any good and you know it Jerky. It was not a bad intro though. Was not exactly bad. KVB is just smart enough to make himself look smart but not smart enough to know he is exposing himself.
    Once again I don't know what that means, expose what?

It's ok guy, and this goes for some others too, like I said, this won't be for everybody. My video doesn't have to be good to you. I expect that some won't like learning the truth about sports betting. It's just not as glamorous as many might want. Some of it can be difficult to digest. It's ok, you don't have to like it. It won't matter to me.

I am comfortable in my skin. I know what I'm doing and I also know that I know what I'm doing.

It's ok for you to move on, you don't have to keep investing yourself in a Forum thread.

It doesn't sound like we can count on you for a decent discussion going forward on any of these topics, but it does sound like we can count on you as a troll. It looks like other posters agree. Maybe it's attention you seek, maybe some kind of validation, whatever.

You don't offend me, but forgive me if I don't read your posts moving forward, so therefore don't respond to you, I don't see you having anything to offer anyway. It's ok though, don't take it personally, just move on. I'm happy we're weeding out those who don't like this kind of material. It's this thread that does the exposing, and it helps me see who might be serious.

Since you didn't like the video anyway, and sound a bit upset about it, even enough to attack me in a weird way, it's only natural you move on.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

These videos are not about exposing a secret. I don't agree or disagree with your comments. This is about building a business in sports betting from someone who has done it for a long time.

I do say in the video not to expect some some kind of 70% winners claim or some unrealistic claims or magic.

It's ok, you don't have to like the video, I absolutely know that it's not meant for everybody. I say it in the video, and I say it here.

But for those that it is meant for, they know. For some this will apply, and this will click. That's what really matters.

For the vast, vast majority of people, this will not be for them.

Brock Landers

What am I, a fuckin mirage?

I asked you a question KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I can't stress enough, this will not be for everyone.

It's ok to express that opinion. I will not be offended, and I will most definitely never think less of you.

It's ok...lol.

Remember, this is what's happening here...

...This is my way of giving back. Instead of writing a book, a static piece that tells my story, I want to teach real time, as things evolve.

This is my book. Consider this video my opening chapter, a layout. But the book doesn't have to end, and what I talk about in future videos isn't limited to this first chapter...
    This video is an overview, an introduction.

There will never be one video that all of the sudden makes a bettor, it is a process for sure.

Few will make it through. It's just a fact.

Some will struggle, and I will help, but if your way of asking for help is to troll, you won't get much from me. It's just the way it goes.

That's enough on that topic.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    What am I, a fuckin mirage?

I asked you a question KVB
    OH sit I'm so sorry, lol.

California, thought everyone knew that.

Just a small ride from Lake Tahoe, up over the hill and a quick flight to Vegas that runs every week.

California one of the worst when it comes to the sportsbetting landscape, but the nation overall is on fire and Nevada proves to hold it own.

Brock Landers

OH sit I'm so sorry, lol.

California, thought everyone knew that.

Just a small ride from Lake Tahoe, up over the hill and a quick flight to Vegas that runs every week.

California one of the worst when it comes to the sportsbetting landscape, but the nation overall is on fire and Nevada proves to hold it own.
    Good deal pal

You get any of the snow coming with this massive storm hitting this weekend?

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

For some this will apply, and this will click. That's what really matters.
    There are already enough so called EDUCATING THE GAMBLERS articles, vids, literatures, Podcasts on internet.

Have Gamblers got educated as yet? Have they started winning? You know the answer already.
    I rest my case. No more comments from me.. Cheers and Good luck Mate..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: oilcountry99

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm getting the rain.

Can't remember seeing these kinds of storms like this off the northwest.

It's giving us the same rain they're getting in the MNF game.

This is a cool link...

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...129.506,45.515

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

There are already enough so called EDUCATING THE GAMBLERS articles, vids, literatures, Podcasts on internet.

Have Gamblers got educated as yet? Have they started winning? You know the answer already.
    I rest my case. No more comments from me.. Cheers and Good luck Mate..
    lol

Did you watch the video?

If so, then you'd laugh at your comment too.

Some information will be meant for a beginner, true, but much of the information assumes you already are successful. It assumes you have already "started winning"

Funny though. Probably best to watch the video before commenting, lol, but it's cool, it is an hour long intro.

Like I said, this is not for everybody, you're starting to see why.

Brock Landers

I'm getting the rain.

Can't remember seeing these kinds of storms like this off the northwest.

It's giving us the same rain they're getting in the MNF game.

This is a cool link...

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...129.506,45.515
    that is awesome!! good link pal

First 1234567 Last