Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

These Freakin Defenses

Do nothing right. Abysmally bad. Was on Miss and
    Texas big. If you don’t let a rushing 33yard Td with one play left, the +3.5 looks awfully good.
    The only resistance Ole Miss puts up is on a much needed 2 point conversion after letting them match down the field again in mere seconds...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

it’s atrocious the mistakes these dbs make

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Grab auburn live bro

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

No one plays D in college football

There's just bad O

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    it’s atrocious the mistakes these dbs make
    Texas got langed.

Because jtroller/lang bought TEX +3.5 plus extra juice buying half point for total loss of 130 fake dimes today, copied and pasted from across street today:

Quote Originally Posted by sniperpicks View Post
    Lang on Texas 14-0
    Below is copied and pasted from troller lang lover posts:

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I would like to thank Mr. Lang for winning me 111 dimes($111,000) in the last few weeks. I owed creditors approx. $118,000 but they settled for the exact amount Lang has won me in the last 3 weeks, a total of $111,000. I was able to settle all debts this morning with a few phone calls. once again if youre reading this thank you Mr. Lang. how could anyone not be tailing your picks is beyond me. cant fix stupid I spose.

Wrongside

You can add Louisville to the list. No guts. Like wet toilet paper...

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Grab auburn live bro
    I did +13.5, lol. Bad wager by me. I can live with that...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    You can add Louisville to the list. No guts. Like wet toilet paper...
    UVA offensive line held on the 4th and 8... held pass rusher from behind after he got beat and kept the dude from getting to the QB before the pass

refs ignored it

tough beat for Louisville spread... then they had a chance at a FG under 50 yards and of course college kicker misses and acts like the loss is just on him when it's on that putrid play not to lose defense on 4th downs and the refs ignoring blatant penalties

lol

i throw up games to watch the endings when the winner is up in the air to study the teams in that situation and that's how i notice these things

but yes, Louisville was up 17 going into the 4th?? lol... that is BAD overall

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea why nobody can play defense college and some pro teams

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    UVA offensive line held on the 4th and 8... held pass rusher from behind after he got beat and kept the dude from getting to the QB before the pass

refs ignored it

tough beat for Louisville spread... then they had a chance at a FG under 50 yards and of course college kicker misses and acts like the loss is just on him when it's on that putrid play not to lose defense on 4th downs and the refs ignoring blatant penalties

lol

i throw up games to watch the endings when the winner is up in the air to study the teams in that situation and that's how i notice these things

but yes, Louisville was up 17 going into the 4th?? lol... that is BAD overall
    Unreal. That’s my fault. I’m terrible in garbage time and crunch time. I only win bets by like 20+ points. At least it happens sometimes...

Wrongside

Im not so sure that last play should have happened in the Ole Miss game. Thanks refs/clock operators...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Unreal. That’s my fault. I’m terrible in garbage time and crunch time. I only win bets by like 20+ points. At least it happens sometimes...
    what??? i'm just describing what I viewed as i watched that last drive. refs should've called offensive holding on UVA 4th and 8 which would've made it 4th and 18 and probably game over

and yes, it seemed like those last 6 seconds lasted forever in the ole miss game

Wrongside

Also on Penn State, lol. Big lead, illegal hit. Qb out. Clifford is everything for that team.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    what??? i'm just describing what I viewed as i watched that last drive. refs should've called offensive holding on UVA 4th and 8 which would've made it 4th and 18 and probably game over

and yes, it seemed like those last 6 seconds lasted forever in the ole miss game
    I’m saying me being on Louisville cost Louisville backers and prompted overall shadiness...

Refs kind of let’s guys do whatever at end of games, especially re:holding...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Texas got langed.

Because jtroller/lang bought TEX +3.5 plus extra juice buying half point for total loss of 130 fake dimes today, copied and pasted from across street today:

Below is copied and pasted from troller lang lover posts:
    Tuesday, LOL. That's a riot.

Wrongside

Can’t buy a bucket. Getting buried...Sorry to complain. I wanted to beat the inevitable ND Qb switch, so I took VTech 1st half....should have taken 1st Q, I guess...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Do nothing right. Abysmally bad. Was on Miss and
    Texas big. If you don’t let a rushing 33yard Td with one play left, the +3.5 looks awfully good.
    The only resistance Ole Miss puts up is on a much needed 2 point conversion after letting them match down the field again in mere seconds...
    I was on Ole Miss and Texas today too. Probably the first time I have ever lost such bad beats twice in one day on the last plays of the game not being fgs. Both games looked good and were covering until the last play in regulation. Devastating!!!!

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Tuesday, LOL. That's a riot.
    Copied and pasted from across street:

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpy McPimp View Post
    They finally posted that loser on the main page...

Haha jtroller/langtard loss #5 in a row now - Texas langed.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I was on Ole Miss and Texas today too. Probably the first time I have ever lost such bad beats twice in one day on the last plays of the game not being fgs. Both games looked good and were covering until the last play in regulation. Devastating!!!!
    It was a day of 4th quarters to remember... in the worst of ways...

Took vtech live as I was convinced v tech had new Qb figured out...and here comes Coan back in playing like never before...and for his life...ties and gets the 2pt conversion. 2pt conversion was so bad. If guy stays put, Coan doesn’t get it.

UCLA tacks on a FG to cover with under 2 min left

Nevada lets New Mexico score 21 in the 4th, including a td with 1 second left, after being up by 40+

Speaking of 1 second. Missed the winning live bet by 1 second (—23.5 ). Stubbornly added on the -29.5 anyway Looked great...for a while

Winning wagers:

A&M and over
    Kentucky
    Dodgers
    Michigan

Notice a trend?