What's your angle?
    no angle hero handicapper

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What's your angle?
    Everyone taking the Buccs has the angle of “You know Tom wants to hang 5 TDs on them” Which one would assume so. Do we really know exactly what Tom is thinking? Do we know him personally? No. Does Tom even know how he is going to react walking out on that field as a visitor and having the crowd give him a standing O? For all we know Tom could be very emotional, miss his old team and stadium and might just want to get this game over with as soon as possible. Is that likely? Who knows. People discount the strategy that goes into an NFL gameplan and think just cause the Buccs are defending Super Bowl champs they are going to beat all the inferior teams they face. I’ve been saying it all week, no coaching staff in the league know Tom better than Belichick and McDaniels. No doubt in my mind McDaniels has been working with the defensive staff all summer and this week in particular. Pats are gonna have something for ole Tom. People need to stop capping one side of the game.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Everyone taking the Buccs has the angle of “You know Tom wants to hang 5 TDs on them” Which one would assume so. Do we really know exactly what Tom is thinking? Do we know him personally? No. Does Tom even know how he is going to react walking out on that field as a visitor and having the crowd give him a standing O? For all we know Tom could be very emotional, miss his old team and stadium and might just want to get this game over with as soon as possible. Is that likely? Who knows. People discount the strategy that goes into an NFL gameplan and think just cause the Buccs are defending Super Bowl champs they are going to beat all the inferior teams they face. I’ve been saying it all week, no coaching staff in the league know Tom better than Belichick and McDaniels. No doubt in my mind McDaniels has been working with the defensive staff all summer and this week in particular. Pats are gonna have something for ole Tom. People need to stop capping one side of the game.
    If Patriots win outright, may as well parlay it with the Under? New England's best chance is to muck it up and win ugly, I wouldn't expect Mac Jones to out duel Tom.

I don't have a play on this game but I think it's pretty intriguing. My gut has me leaning Pats.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I'm on pats +6.5. I dont think the payout for pats ml is worth it considering what you need for them to win against Brady and in exchange you only get 2.35 for every dollar.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

If Patriots win outright, may as well parlay it with the Under? New England's best chance is to muck it up and win ugly, I wouldn't expect Mac Jones to out duel Tom.

I don't have a play on this game but I think it's pretty intriguing. My gut has me leaning Pats.
    One would assume so as far as if you like NE def gotta think it’s a low scoring game. I’m garbage at NFL totals though. I only bet about 5 per season. Seems a little high. I was expecting to see something more like 45.5. I’m no odds maker though and again, I’m no good at NFL totals.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Pats are not winning this game…..
    Brady will show who the boss always was in beantown

STRAIGHT BET
    [81359] TOTAL o˝+190
    (C BRATE RCVING TDS vrs C BRATE RCVING TDS) (CAMERON BRATE (TB) TOTAL RECEIVING TDS - MUST PLAY FOR ACTION)

STRAIGHT BET
    [1277] 1H TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS -3˝-115

Cardsfan55
    Update your status
    Cardsfan55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I'm on pats +6.5. I dont think the payout for pats ml is worth it considering what you need for them to win against Brady and in exchange you only get 2.35 for every dollar.
    I also bet the spread. Really like the Pat's at home tonight. Good luck

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

bol with the pats sir i hope you win this one,just so sick of all the tom crap here

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25582

Had same thinking when I had to get something down here for action.
    Teased Pats and under

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    bol with the pats sir i hope you win this one,just so sick of all the tom crap here
    Thanks buddy! And same, dude wants to play till he's 50....

Cardsfan55
    Update your status

Decent start. 7-6 pats

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

They will have a chance

gl