lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

same logo as terminator.. this guys a clown. what do u pay for vpn to fluff your balls around a bunch of degens here to have more accts?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

He was definitely at the game, guys. He has a staff pass.

For every stadium event he's responsible for replenishing the toilet paper and swapping out soap cakes in the urinals.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 09-27-21 at 11:34 AM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

This guy is a clown

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

poor henry
    30 plus handles and still a fraudulent loser lol

Neo50
    Neo50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u should go tout
    Touts are human garbage, liars and frauds

I do this for fun and entertainment

Neo50

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    same logo as terminator.. this guys a clown. what do u pay for vpn to fluff your balls around a bunch of degens here to have more accts?
    What? I dont even understand what any of this means, please speak English. This is my only account, you people are bizarre and delusional. The new guy posts a few winners and some of you just cant handle it lol

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Neo50 View Post
    You guys conveniently forget that the main reason I reloaded is bc I cashed out $1,100 a few days ago
    This is not true NEO and you bring up an excellent teaching point for the Forum.

Nobody forgot because you gloated about a couple bets worth cash out a few times, and days later are still gloating with this post above.

More importantly, and this is a lesson for your newbie benefit, you aren't reloading because you cashed out.

You are reloading because you won 4 out of 5 bets and to lost control as you bet bet over your head and, naturally, lost your bankroll.

You have a lot to learn about betting, even if you have been betting and trying to post them for years. The inability to learn from mistakes is constant downfall for what becomes the majority of the betting public.

The problem gets amplified when the bettor, in this case you NEO, recognize a mistake was made (or at least know something went wrong because you ran out of money), but remain in denial and blame that mistake on the the wrong thing.

In this case, your mistake was an inablity to handicap and an inability to stay disciplined with your bet sizes, but you are telling yourself you lost your money because you cashed out.

It's a cautionary tale and, like that Morono guy, you provide good examples of how not to behave while sportsbetting, from money management to the prices you bet into.

I would wish you luck on your plays again NEO but you didn't understand my post about defining a bankroll and using discipline in money management so it's more than you luck that you need, you need knowledge and behavioral change.

So I wish you luck on the latter, may you learn something about sportsbetting and actually show you learned it.
    Good Luck.

Neo50

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This is not true NEO and you bring up an excellent teaching point for the Forum.

Nobody forgot because you gloated about a couple bets worth cash out a few times, and days later are still gloating with this post above.

More importantly, and this is a lesson for your newbie benefit, you aren't reloading because you cashed out.

You are reloading because you won 4 out of 5 bets and to lost control as you bet bet over your head and, naturally, lost your bankroll.

You have a lot to learn about betting, even if you have been betting and trying to post them for years. The inability to learn from mistakes is constant downfall for what becomes the majority of the betting public.

The problem gets amplified when the bettor, in this case you NEO, recognize a mistake was made, but remain in denial and blame that mistake on the the wrong thing.

In this case, your mistake was an inablity to handicap and an inability to stay disciplined with your bet sizes, but you are telling yourself you lost your money because you cashed out.

It's a cautionary tale and, like that Morono guy, you provide good examples of how not to behave while sportsbetting, from money management

I would wish you luck on your plays again NEO but you didn't understand my post about defining a bankroll and using discipline in money management so it's more than you luck that you need, you need knowledge and behavioral change.

So I wish you luck on the latter, may you learn something about sportsbetting and actually show you learned it.
    Good Luck.
    You’re either delusional, cant read, or a little bit of both. I’ve stated multiple times the reason I had to reload is bc 1) I cashed out for $1,100 which was a huge portion of my balance and then 2) lost the remaining funds (all profit btw) that I left in my acct to play with. My initial deposit was for only $300, cashed out for $1,100 and then lost the rest so I came out way ahead for my first ever deposit and am IN THE BLACK overall.

I have now made my second ever deposit, again for $300, and am documenting this deposit with this thread since everyone was demanding I keep a record of my plays in one thread, which is EXACTLY what I’m doing. This isn’t that hard to understand. But some of you see a new guy winning a little and cant seem to handle it, so you start with the hysterical accusations, gaslighting, claiming I’m a “ghost”, etc etc etc. It’s kinda sad, but hey, NEO THE GREAT will continue on with play #2 tonight!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

You’re either delusional, cant read, or a little bit of both. I’ve stated multiple times the reason I had to reload is bc 1) I cashed out for $1,100 which was a huge portion of my balance and then 2) lost the remaining funds (all profit btw) that I left in my acct to play with. My initial deposit was for only $300, cashed out for $1,100 and then lost the rest so I came out way ahead for my first ever deposit and am IN THE BLACK overall.

I have now made my second ever deposit, again for $300, and am documenting this deposit with this thread since everyone was demanding I keep a record of my plays in one thread, which is EXACTLY what I’m doing. This isn’t that hard to understand. But some of you see a new guy winning a little and cant seem to handle it, so you start with the hysterical accusations, gaslighting, claiming I’m a “ghost”, etc etc etc. It’s kinda sad, but hey, NEO THE GREAT will continue on with play #2 tonight!
    Let’s see what you got for us tonight pal, I wanna see a fuckin’ winner you hear me !

Neo50

It’s only a matter of time before everyone here recognizes my greatness and bows down to Neo the Great.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You’re either delusional, cant read, or a little bit of both. I’ve stated multiple times the reason I had to reload is bc 1) I cashed out for $1,100 which was a huge portion of my balance and then 2) lost the remaining funds (all profit btw) that I left in my acct to play with...
    Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

I suggest you read my post again and again, this time don't be defensive, and don't repeat that you lost all your Funds and had to reload, we know this.

Dont' be so eager to respond with nonsense, in fact, don't be so eager to respond at all. You don't understand, you show this, but as often happens, ego gets in the way and you will be unable to learn.

I can lead the horse to water, but if he still thinks he's reloading because he cashed out and can't admit that he lost the money in uncontrolled unit betting, then he will go thirsty.

Thanks for supporting my point, but I wasn't looking or needing your support. I would rather see you learn something than be in denial.

Your first step will have to be to admit where you went wrong. This will be a tough one for you as a 3 game win streak has already short circuited your rational thinking and your emotions kick in.

This is not good for a sports bettor, especially one as emotinal as you.

Good Luck picking up a few things about betting, you just might need it.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

It’s only a matter of time before everyone here recognizes my greatness and bows down to Neo the Great.
    go back to mopping the floor at burger king
    Last edited by lonegambler23; 09-27-21 at 12:32 PM.

Neo50

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

I suggest you read my post again and again, this time don't be defensive, and don't repeat that you lost all your Funds and had to reload, we know this.

Dont' be so eager to respond with nonsense, in fact, don't be so eager to respond at all. You don't understand, you show this, but as often happens, ego gets in the way and you will be unable to learn.

I can lead the horse to water, but if he still thinks he's reloading because he cashed out and can't admit that he lost the money in uncontrolled unit betting, then he will go thirsty.

Thanks for supporting my point, but I wasn't looking or needing your support. I would rather see you learn something than be in denial.

Your first step will have to be to admit where you went wrong. This will be a tough one for you as a 3 game win streak has already short circuited your rational thinking and your emotions kick in.

This is not good for a sports bettor, especially one as emotinal as you.

Good Luck picking up a few things about betting, you just might need it.
    I reloaded bc I made a lot of money off a small deposit, cashed out a huge profit, and then lost the remaining funds (also profits) that I had left in my account. I then made my second deposit, which was for the same amount as my first one, $300. I am documenting this second deposit here, and I am 1-0 +$267.

As Kevin Bacon says in the classic 90’s film A Few Good Men, “These are the facts of the case, and they are indisputable.”

Neo50

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    go back to mopping the floor at burger king
    Go fetch your wife, it’s her turn to fluff my balls

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

What fuckin section were you in pal?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What fuckin section were you in pal?
    He was in the mop closet watching the game on his phone during cigarette breaks.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

In the span of a week you went from neo the great to slightly below average neo..

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

guy cant be older than 18

is it even legal for him to post here?

Neo50

I’ve almost settled on my MNF play. It will be posted here within the hour.

BeatTheJerk

Fade me Eagles +3.5 -108

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

I thought the guy was just a huge Rams fan from early post.... All this back and forth makes me feel stupid.. it's the net.

beantown34

no MNF play?

BeatTheJerk

Fail.

BeatTheJerk

Tease.

Neo50

Play #2

Cowboys ML -300 (LIVE)

$300 to win $100

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Play #2

Cowboys ML -300 (LIVE)

$300 to win $100
    Well played good sir! Live bet them right after they score so you could get the worst price available.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Enikk

BeatTheJerk

Play #2

Cowboys ML -300 (LIVE)

$300 to win $100
    -300 ? Dude that’s not even worth posting in the gambling world.

beantown34

at least hes honest

BeatTheJerk

They are -170 live now.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Play #2

Cowboys ML -300 (LIVE)

$300 to win $100
    lmfaoooooo huge play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo50

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    -300 ? Dude that’s not even worth posting in the gambling world.
    Yes it is, I’m tracking every play i make with this deposit in this thread. If you don’t like it, then scram. Every play a bettor makes “counts” regardless of how big a fav/underdog/live play etc

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Yes it is, I’m tracking every play i make with this deposit in this thread. If you don’t like it, then scram. Every play a bettor makes “counts” regardless of how big a fav/underdog/live play etc
    neo the great, rising men.

BeatTheJerk

My point was @ that price it’s a pick you should just keep to yourself & hope it wins. You’re not gonna get any credit for it & if it loses it’s embarrassing. I feel like it’s a lose/lose situation.

beantown34

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    My point was @ that price it’s a pick you should just keep to yourself & hope it wins. You’re not gonna get any credit for it & if it loses it’s embarrassing. I feel like it’s a lose/lose situation.
    i think its more of an attention/attention situation

First 12345 ... Last