thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Value on Ja'Marr Chase to be Offensive Rookie of the Year at +1200

Risking 5 Units to win 60

Burrow specifically asked the Bengals to draft Chase since he played with him at LSU, even though the Bengals offensive line was their biggest issue going into the draft.

Chase was by far the best receiver coming out of college, but he hasn't gotten much attention because he didn't play his last year at LSU because of covid and injury concerns.

Burrow threw a lot of Chase in week 1, and the Bengals don't have any other top receiving options, with Boyd being a solid slot receiver, and Mixon is good receiver out of the back field.

If you look at the other options for offensive rookie of the years, its the quarterbacks, Jones, Wilson, and Lawrence.

The Jaguars have no offensive line and will be horrible this year, the Jets have no receivers, and the Patriots have very limited options at receiver too.

Chase should put up huge numbers, Burrow likes him and he's by far the Bengals top receiver.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Oh look, its the broke tout who is a fraud and dumb shit.

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Oh look, its the broke tout who is a fraud and dumb shit.

thomorino

I see you admit you are a fraud and dumb shit.

Vyasports

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.

thomorino

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.
    Get a life you dumb shit.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Poor Ja'maar. He'll never know what hit him.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Poor Ja'maar. He'll never know what hit him.
    You are a dumb shit

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Risking 5 Units to win 60

Burrow specifically asked the Bengals to draft Chase since he played with him at LSU, even though the Bengals offensive line was their biggest issue going into the draft.

Chase was by far the best receiver coming out of college, but he hasn't gotten much attention because he didn't play his last year at LSU because of covid and injury concerns.

Burrow threw a lot of Chase in week 1, and the Bengals don't have any other top receiving options, with Boyd being a solid slot receiver, and Mixon is good receiver out of the back field.

If you look at the other options for offensive rookie of the years, its the quarterbacks, Jones, Wilson, and Lawrence.

The Jaguars have no offensive line and will be horrible this year, the Jets have no receivers, and the Patriots have very limited options at receiver too.

Chase should put up huge numbers, Burrow likes him and he's by far the Bengals top receiver.
    Devonta Smith is a better pick at the same price. He's the top option in Philly, superior route runner, already had a great Week 1.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Poor Ja’Marr….probably get injured now. He just got the Morino curse

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

skippy, what's the difference between "value" and a longshot?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

So now you’re littering the forum with multiple threads that won’t be graded or tracked at the end of the year? If this forum gets polluted by your garbage I will make 35 threads every day filled with non sense just to put a end to that. Your credibility here is dogshit since you have combined on this forum which is tracked and proven threads equally almost -300 units.
    Plus you lie about your record, you shave units, you say you win more games then you do but you only post the losers, you posted multiple nfl props that lost but then you post a thread saying you won 5 straight. Not too mentioned when I challenge you to a capping contest to get you out of here you ran away.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol value

A compulsive gamblers favorite word to convince him he has an edge

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So now you’re littering the forum with multiple threads that won’t be graded or tracked at the end of the year? If this forum gets polluted by your garbage I will make 35 threads every day filled with non sense just to put a end to that. Your credibility here is dogshit since you have combined on this forum which is tracked and proven threads equally almost -300 units.
    Plus you lie about your record, you shave units, you say you win more games then you do but you only post the losers, you posted multiple nfl props that lost but then you post a thread saying you won 5 straight. Not too mentioned when I challenge you to a capping contest to get you out of here you ran away.

jjgold

Week 1 and we are talking about Value

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Corky and value

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Excellent post and couldn't agree more. I don't know why he's beating his chest and posting spam after winning a few in a row. He doesn't bring up his player props as he's perfect there too with 0 in the W column.

His threads should all go into a new discussion group - Moronic Musings. I haven't posted in his threads in awhile because he's an idiot and not worth my time. It's annoying though seeing all the stupid shit he's spaming the board with.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

We don’t agree on politics but this post is spot on…Morino has no clue

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Might as well drop him in Fantasy leagues now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unlearn

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

This is a great post and very accurate.

jjgold

Should we remove Morino?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This is a great post and very accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Should we remove Morino?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Might as well drop him in Fantasy leagues now
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We don’t agree on politics but this post is spot on…Morino has no clue
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Excellent post and couldn't agree more. I don't know why he's beating his chest and posting spam after winning a few in a row. He doesn't bring up his player props as he's perfect there too with 0 in the W column.

His threads should all go into a new discussion group - Moronic Musings. I haven't posted in his threads in awhile because he's an idiot and not worth my time. It's annoying though seeing all the stupid shit he's spaming the board with.
    Corky and value
    Week 1 and we are talking about Value
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    lol value

A compulsive gamblers favorite word to convince him he has an edge
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    skippy, what's the difference between "value" and a longshot?
    Poor Ja’Marr….probably get injured now. He just got the Morino curse
    Dumb shits

thomorino

I am going to talk reply slowly so a dumb shit like you can follow. These are bets that will win or lose at the end of the year, so it will be at the end of the year when these bets are graded.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

You stopped posting in my threads because I cleaned you out after week 1 you dumb shit.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Should we remove Morino?
    Yeah you are about a day Late Gold and a dollar short. Do it already.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Devonta Smith is a better pick at the same price. He's the top option in Philly, superior route runner, already had a great Week 1.
    Chase is better than Smith and Burrow is a far better passer than Hurts, , Chase will likely have much better nunbers.

Hurts is solid but he rarely throws more than 15-20 yards down the field.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

It takes a special kind of dumb shit like this to complain.about someone when this person posts and reads nearly all of my threads.

thomorino

Learn how yo speak English and type paragraphs you turd. You are a dumb shit.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

It takes a special kind of dumb shit like this to complain.about someone when this person posts and reads nearly all of my threads.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Chase is better than Smith and Burrow is a far better passer than Hurts, , Chase will likely have much better nunbers.

Hurts is solid but he rarely throws more than 15-20 yards down the field.
    Not terrible logic, problem is Cinci has plenty of pass catching options. Plus, who cares how far down field he throws it, Smith will get plenty after the catch, which bumps his chances even more. Best of luck

thomorino

You are a dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

I am going to talk reply slowly so a dumb shit like you can follow. These are bets that will win or lose at the end of the year, so it will be at the end of the year when these bets are graded.
    Learn how yo speak English and type paragraphs you turd. You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    You are a dumb shit

1234 ... Last