1. #71
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    How come nobodyís posting pics but Roy?

  2. #72
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How come nobodyís posting pics but Roy?
    we want to win the pick 6 contest


    OK????

  3. #73
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I went with Ole Piss too. Twas a good day to fade Louy. Bunch of new faces.

  4. #74
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I’ve outgrown sbr. Became too big.
    Then why continue to post? Just curious. It would be like pointing at shoes you have on your feet and saying “These kicks are too dirty for me to wear them anymore.”
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 09-07-21 at 11:34 AM.

  5. #75
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Then why continue to post? Just curious. It would be like pointing at shoes you have on your feet and saying “These kicks are too dirty for me to wear them anymore.”
    Put a fork in vitty. He's in the fetal position crying 24/7. Even his anti-depressants bring no relieve.

    He needs to find an abandoned forum and make a few air picks as therapy. Baby steps.
    Last edited by RoyBacon; 09-07-21 at 01:00 PM.

  6. #76
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Then why continue to post? Just curious. It would be like pointing at shoes you have on your feet and saying “These kicks are too dirty for me to wear them anymore.”
    99 percent of posters here donít post picks. Roy posted picks for the first time in a decade this year. I got my own thing going on.

  7. #77
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,706
    Betpoints: 4061

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Itís really a breath of fresh air.
    Everyone comes in here with a great attitude and some good conversations going on.
    Roy gives good feedback and doesnít just run around banging on his chest like others..

  8. #78
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,769
    Betpoints: 5215

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Translation: I'm all washed up and done. I just can't stop crying. I'm on email now, there are no secrets....to reveal. Ah how does it feel? To be on your own...A complete unknown....like a rolling stone.

    upload free file hosting

  9. #79
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    What are we thinking on that Michigan game??? Vitty? Oh, right, you don’t do analysis.

    I’m just looking at that -6.5 and wondering if the right team is even favored?

  10. #80
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    A lot of people think Michigan might lose out right they have one of the worst coaches in America never forget that

  11. #81
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    What are we thinking on that Michigan game??? Vitty? Oh, right, you don’t do analysis.

    I’m just looking at that -6.5 and wondering if the right team is even favored?
    Youíre still talking about me!! Lmao.

    Email plays taking the world by storm. Demand overwhelming. Those of you that have PMíd last few days will get added. Staff is working on it.

  12. #82
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 4,768
    Betpoints: 5909

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post

  13. #83
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Little brains would find that funny. Demonta is a proud boy who gets his ass beat by BLM and antifa. You have some cool friends.

  14. #84
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 17,583
    Betpoints: 11002

    Big Daddy Roy bringing home "The Bacon".

    Very refreshing not to hear a shrill voice screeching at every poster
    passing by his basement window.


    Wishing you the very best.

  15. #85
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 4,768
    Betpoints: 5909

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Little brains would find that funny. Demonta is a proud boy who gets his ass beat by BLM and antifa. You have some cool friends.
    Ok.... Jag off

  16. #86
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Ok.... Jag off
    In case you missed it Ö
    https://roybaconsports.com/

  17. #87
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    In case you missed it Ö
    https://roybaconsports.com/
    Your fades are golden. I include them in my email posts. Felon Fades now 1-0 on the year.

  18. #88
    deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-10
    Posts: 865
    Betpoints: 4528

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    In case you missed it …
    https://roybaconsports.com/
    Thanks Knuckle--this is a cool site. Well done, Mr. Bacon.
    Points Awarded:

    KnuckleHeadz gave deltgen 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  19. #89
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,769
    Betpoints: 5215

    Hopefully you can hook vitterd up with some winners Roy. He needs all the help he can get!

  20. #90
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hopefully you can hook vitterd up with some winners Roy. He needs all the help he can get!
    I even made a section for the old chap.

    I'm hard on vitty because he needs that. But I gave him a section for gawds sake!; Short Bus Plays© by Airvitty.

    And did he thank ole Roy????
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave RoyBacon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  21. #91
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hopefully you can hook vitterd up with some winners Roy. He needs all the help he can get!
    Biggest winning thread in sbr history

    Where are your picks? I had your gf to abort at -120. Best bet winner!!

  22. #92
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I even made a section for the old chap.

    I'm hard on vitty because he needs that. But I gave him a section for gawds sake!; Short Bus Plays© by Airvitty.

    And did he thank ole Roy????
    Iím your everything. You are now friends with demonta. An admitted proud boy who gets his ass kicked by antifa!! Lmao. Add that with known felon knuckleheadz and you are forming quite a group!!

  23. #93
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I’m your everything. You are now friends with demonta. An admitted proud boy who gets his ass kicked by antifa!! Lmao. Add that with known felon knuckleheadz and you are forming quite a group!!
    I'm friends with everyone ole chap, even you.

    Those guys are having a little fun. Can't blame them for that.

  24. #94
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I'm friends with everyone ole chap, even you.

    Those guys are having a little fun. Can't blame them for that.
    They are convicted felons.

  25. #95
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    They are convicted felons.
    And? I thought tards were super cool on that?? What other groups do you hate? Do you hate trannys too(careful, booya's reading)? How about welfare rats??? The disabled???

    We is all sinners ole chap.

  26. #96
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,769
    Betpoints: 5215

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    And? I thought tards were super cool on that?? What other groups do you hate? Do you hate trannys too(careful, booya's reading)? How about welfare rats??? The disabled???

    We is all sinners ole chap.
    I have never even been to jail but I'm a convicted felon lol.

  27. #97
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Iím your everything. You are now friends with demonta. An admitted proud boy who gets his ass kicked by antifa!! Lmao. Add that with known felon knuckleheadz and you are forming quite a group!!
    Again with the lies🤣
    Prove where I was convicted of a felony clown.
    But you run from things that can be proven.letís me and you send out W2ís over to Roy and we can see who the real clown is. Like I mentioned before If I do t have you by 50k + Iíll leave you alone for good

  28. #98
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 15679

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Again with the lies藍
    Prove where I was convicted of a felony clown.
    But you run from things that can be proven.let’s me and you send out W2’s over to Roy and we can see who the real clown is. Like I mentioned before If I do t have you by 50k + I’ll leave you alone for good
    Vitty will talk ya to death on how richy-rich his pretend character is but you can save the "proof" part. Vitty ain't never never-ever going there.

  29. #99
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Airvitty the badass who ALLEGEDLY wants to cross state lines and others to cross state lines for a fight making it a federal crime keeps calling others felons? Bro I thought you outgrew SBR? Just move on if that’s genuinely the case. Stop posting. You look more ridiculous than ever.

  30. #100
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Vitty will talk ya to death on how richy-rich his pretend character is but you can save the "proof" part. Vitty ain't never never-ever going there.
    Bro he counted up $500 bucks on a draft kings table and filmed a casino parking lot with him talking in the background. Dudes verified.

  31. #101
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Again with the lies🤣
    Prove where I was convicted of a felony clown.
    But you run from things that can be proven.letís me and you send out W2ís over to Roy and we can see who the real clown is. Like I mentioned before If I do t have you by 50k + Iíll leave you alone for good
    You admitted youíre a felon and you are a ghost con man that would send a fraud W2. I already caught you posting fake bet slips here. Youíre a waiter.

    Iíve met people here. You and bacon hide. Keep posting those fades criminal.

  32. #102
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Bro he counted up $500 bucks on a draft kings table and filmed a casino parking lot with him talking in the background. Dudes verified.
    None of that happened. Go make another drunk afternoon video in your relatives basement. Youíre a criminal couch hopper.

  33. #103
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 14,962
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    None of that happened. Go make another drunk afternoon video in your relatives basement. You’re a criminal couch hopper.
    See this is what I’m saying. You just look ridiculous right now. We all saw the videos and had the misfortune of hearing your squeaky voice. You are so insecure it’s pathetic. The fact the only place you can find solace is on internet gambling forums beating your chest about “facts” that have never been verified is truly sad for you. Everyone who opposes you is somehow 0-12 and a felon. Get a new schtick already.

  34. #104
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Airvitty the badass who ALLEGEDLY wants to cross state lines and others to cross state lines for a fight making it a federal crime keeps calling others felons? Bro I thought you outgrew SBR? Just move on if that’s genuinely the case. Stop posting. You look more ridiculous than ever.
    Now drunk tough guy wants a word. You talked tough and wanted to fight. Said you were coming here. Then shut it down quick when I accepted the offer. Dude, youíre a pasty white drunk loser that is drop in a second. Bring your felon buddy knuckleheadz with youÖ.I will do society a favor a knock you both out. The only people upset will be your bookies.

  35. #105
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    See this is what I’m saying. You just look ridiculous right now. We all saw the videos and had the misfortune of hearing your squeaky voice. You are so insecure it’s pathetic. The fact the only place you can find solace is on internet gambling forums beating your chest about “facts” that have never been verified is truly sad for you. Everyone who opposes you is somehow 0-12 and a felon. Get a new schtick already.
    Squeaky voice!! Lmao. Thatís the best ya got? You make videos trying to prove your criminal credÖ.talk about an insecure pussy.

First 123456 ... Last
Top