daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Need Another Book for Football Season

Already have one book, but am hoping to meet rollover requirements soon and cash out to another book. Will be having a lot of plays over the next few months, so what book would be best in terms of lines and payouts? Thinking maybe BAS or somewhere that offers reduced juice. Also need to have FCS options and have lines up early. My current book lacks these as well.

Any help?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

If you haven’t used BaS yet give them a shot. They are my new fave offshore.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    If you haven’t used BaS yet give them a shot. They are my new fave offshore.
    Have an account at BAS already. May hit them back up in a few weeks. Got about $3500 left on my rollover at god awful BetPhoenix.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

betlatina has been good to me. give them a try

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

GT bets was a very pleasant surprise. I only gave it a chance bc bookmaker was down and I saw it had a solid grade on SBR. Fast payouts ( where they actually take it out of your account right when you request it. That’s huge for me. I’ve lost fortunes waiting for cash outs to process. They have a great NFL bonus. Deposit and get a 100% cash bonus up to 250 max. They also have a solid rewards program. Great referral program (if your friend deposits you get 3x his initial deposit up to 300 and he gets the double up nfl one. Hard to go wrong with that. Would be appreciated if you do deposit to DM me your username. That’s legit all you need for a referral. I vouche for this site. In my top 3 with heritage and bookmaker . This site should hire me after the Blow job I just gave