KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Fighting Illini +7

First play of the 2021 season. Well, I’ve bet some pre season NFL but I don’t consider that anything other than PRE SEASON.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Good luck on the bet Baz! Get that NcaaF money!!
    one thing for sure, Bielema loves to run the ball, and he has some nice Rb's, and scott frost?
    12-20 at Nebraska, must win season for him as they are paying him over $416,000 for each of those victories for husker nation

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Good luck on the bet Baz! Get that NcaaF money!!
    one thing for sure, Bielema loves to run the ball, and he has some nice Rb's, and scott frost?
    12-20 at Nebraska, must win season for him as they are paying him over $416,000 for each of those victories for husker nation
    You read my mind. I’ll take Brent over Scott plus, that Martinez kid for the Huskers isn’t beating anyone in D-1 by more than one score.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    You read my mind. I’ll take Brent over Scott plus, that Martinez kid for the Huskers isn’t beating anyone in D-1 by more than one score.
    I will be rooting you home man! And then after you win? Can't wait to watch your SBR celebration video, as you kickoff your 2021: Winning All That Football Money Season!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I will be rooting you home man! And then after you win? Can't wait to watch your SBR celebration video, as you kickoff your 2021: Winning All That Football Money Season!
    Might not be making any videos for a while. Not supposed to drink on probation. Haven’t drank since my last video. It fukking sucks but I only have to worry about that for a year, maybe 18 months at most. Although my plea in abeyance is three years I found out the probation is only 12-18 months. I mean, I could probably get away with it but not worth the risk. Moving back to Vegas as soon as I can leave the state. Only moved back to this rathole state because I was trying to get parent time with my daughter cuz black women use the child to get to the dad when the dad doesn’t want to fukk anymore. Long story short DNA was done and not my kid. Love that little shit but lucky I don’t have to deal with her mom ever again after the next court date. That is what got me drinking again which led to me getting in trouble again. I didn’t do shit wrong since 2009. Well, I did get a battery charge in 2013 but that was in Nevada. Honestly looking forward to being sober again though.
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave KiDBaZkiT 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1

Might not be making any videos for a while. Not supposed to drink on probation. Haven’t drank since my last video. It fukking sucks but I only have to worry about that for a year, maybe 18 months at most. Although my plea in abeyance is three years I found out the probation is only 12-18 months. I mean, I could probably get away with it but not worth the risk. Moving back to Vegas as soon as I can leave the state. Only moved back to this rathole state because I was trying to get parent time with my daughter cuz black women use the child to get to the dad when the dad doesn’t want to fukk anymore. Long story short DNA was done and not my kid. Love that little shit but lucky I don’t have to deal with her mom ever again after the next court date. That is what got me drinking again which led to me getting in trouble again. I didn’t do shit wrong since 2009. Well, I did get a battery charge in 2013 but that was in Nevada. Honestly looking forward to being sober again though.
    Good for you Baz. Takes a very strong man to look at his situation, come up with a plan and then stick to it. That is awesome you love that kid, like it was your own. what you described? this country needs more people like you man. most dudes do not give a shit, and take the easy road and leave, and then the kid's future? well we all know how the odds are on what kind of future they have without a Dad in their lives
    You can focus on being sober, and Sharpen your football capping skills. i think some of the worst bets i ever made was when i was drinking, and some of the best? were when i was not

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i dont get what they see in this martinez kid. guys a qb and never throws it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
    Tell me about it lol.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    i dont get what they see in this martinez kid. guys a qb and never throws it.
    Totally agree. How he got his job back last season is beyond me.

vitterd

I can only find a +6.5 but I’m ok with that number. Illini good shot to win this game.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I can only find a +6.5 but I’m ok with that number. Illini good shot to win this game.
    I got it at William Hill at the Wendover nugget. Lots of the Nevada books have 7 right now, Circa and Caesars. Not sure about offshore. I will probably bet some more on it this coming week but that will have to be offshore and I’m not opposed to buying it up to +7. Not a fan of buying points very often but to start the season I’d like to get an nice clean number.

stake1

Heritage sports with +7 -$113

vitterd

I got it at William Hill at the Wendover nugget. Lots of the Nevada books have 7 right now, Circa and Caesars. Not sure about offshore. I will probably bet some more on it this coming week but that will have to be offshore and I’m not opposed to buying it up to +7. Not a fan of buying points very often but to start the season I’d like to get an ice clean number.
    If I really like two games on a Saturday, I will buy 6.5 to 7.5 and put them together. I never see any sense in buying to a push. Might as well buy to 7.5 in my opinion.

I’m in pa and while it’s easier to deposit and withdrawal FanDuel, Draftkings, MGM, their lines are a total joke. Especially baseball. I’m playing more at heritage now than I thought I would just because the juice is astronomically lower. The US books are highway robbery. Never seen anything like it.

On a baseball game you can see a -175/+146….it’s like fuxvk you FanDuel

vitterd

Heritage sports with +7 -$113
    Oh I didn’t look there yet.

stake1

Oh I didn’t look there yet.
    Heritage has two cents better juice vs Uwager, they are using Illinois +7 -$115
    please post if you find a better line

vitterd

Heritage has two cents better juice vs Uwager, they are using Illinois +7 -$115
    please post if you find a better line
    Yeah I guess I gotta go back to offshore for football. These pa book lines are insane. I thought they would be regulated on this stuff. It’s basically stealing.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Nebraska wins 41-21

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Illinois has nothing

Nebraska far superior at every position

stake1

Yeah I guess I gotta go back to offshore for football. These pa book lines are insane. I thought they would be regulated on this stuff. It’s basically stealing.
    Vig is real bad? do they try and make it up with loyalty rewards?

vitterd

Vig is real bad? do they try and make it up with loyalty rewards?
    It’s really bad with vig. They do give rewards….like I just got one that was deposit up to 500 and get 100 percent bonus on deposit. So I always do that no matter my balance. It’s a free 500. Sometimes they do it for 250. Or some offers will be 25 percent of your next deposit up to 500. To me I think it’s always worth it. And really you get those pretty often. So that is the good part.

They do other things, like bet a guy to hit a home run and get 10 bucks…..that’s stuff I won’t do.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Nebraska wins 41-21
    I hold your opinion in high regard, please elaborate.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Illinois has nothing

Nebraska far superior at every position
    Illini it is!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Illini it is!
    Lol. Wait, is Brock a mush? I lose track. I know Morino is but others I’m really not sure.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Both bad teams

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I hold your opinion in high regard, please elaborate.
    I just think Nebraska is a lot closer to turning things around than Illinois. Bielema doesn't have any magic wand that's gonna suddenly make his team talented. For Nebraska, it's now or never in a lot of ways. If they lose this game, the season would damn near be a lost cause right out of the gate. I don't think there's that level of urgency on the Illini side. Martinez should have his best season since his freshman year, he has talent around him now, albeit largely untested.

The Huskers were rocked by Illinois last year in Lincoln so that embarrassment should serve as motivation, and I doubt NU turns the ball over 5 times this go round. Martinez didn't play in that game either FWIW.

That's just my take. I wasn't even gonna bet the game when the number first opened at -9.5 but when it dipped to -7 and even -6.5 at some shops, I figured there's value on the favorite. Both teams have had their struggles in recent years obviously, but I see the arrow pointing slightly upward for Nebraska and sideways (for now) on the Illinois side.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Illini it is!

stake1

It’s really bad with vig. They do give rewards….like I just got one that was deposit up to 500 and get 100 percent bonus on deposit. So I always do that no matter my balance. It’s a free 500. Sometimes they do it for 250. Or some offers will be 25 percent of your next deposit up to 500. To me I think it’s always worth it. And really you get those pretty often. So that is the good part.

They do other things, like bet a guy to hit a home run and get 10 bucks…..that’s stuff I won’t do.
    So you make up for the vig somewhat with those nice rewards. mix in some offshore outs? and you have best of both worlds

vitterd

So you make up for the vig somewhat with those nice rewards. mix in some offshore outs? and you have best of both worlds
    True. I only use heritage as of now but gonna add another offshore for football.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Lol. Wait, is Brock a mush? I lose track. I know Morino is but others I’m really not sure.
    fade of epic proportions with waistline to match
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: toddsclowns

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    fade of epic proportions with waistline to match
    Lol. I gotta start reading more posts than just my own.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave vitterd 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Go Illini!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everyone just betting this game just to bet

No edge at all

Line never moved

50% chance

USCPHILLYGUY