lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    is it that many? wow.

Maybe DeSantis should take anyone who has covid and send them to senior homes. He might win an Emmy and write a book.
    That's what I read. I'm sure a few might be bringing in covid obviously. Plus Florida is a big destination place.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

DeSantis said he expects hospitalizations to drop in the next couple weeks, asserting that the spike is seasonal as Floridians spend more time together indoors to escape the summer heat and humidity.

DeSantis credited his response to COVID-19, which has focused on vaccinating seniors and nursing home residents, for the fact that fewer Floridians are dying now than last August. A year ago, Florida was averaging about 180 COVID-19 deaths per day during an early August spike, but last week averaged 58 per day. However, 2,400 COVID-19 patients are in an intensive care unit, and deaths general don’t spike until a few weeks after hospitalizations.

“Even among a lot of positive tests, you are seeing much less mortality that you did year-over-year,” DeSantis said at a Miami-area press conference. “Would I rather have 5,000 cases among 20-year-olds or 500 cases among seniors? I would rather have the younger.”

DeSantis also said “media hysteria” on the swelling numbers could cause people having heart attacks or strokes to avoid going to an emergency room for fear of being infected. Doctors interviewed by The Associated Press acknowledged this happened during the early months of the pandemic, but say it’s no longer true, and that they’re treating the usual number of cardiac patients.

You haters are trying your hardest. You even sound like you are cheering for people to die.
    Hopefully he is our next president

He doesn't mess around or tolerate stupidity from the other side

DeSantis is Trump on steroids

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

with all the genius medical minds combined with all the people in here that know the real truth and don't believe the government BS

I have no doubt, there will be some real solutions coming about via SBR in a very quick time

keep it up, men!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Florida is bad because all these fukking clowns from the north keep visiting….Ohio isn’t bad why…nobody wants to visit that shithole…same with Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska…etc….stay the fukk away from Florida all you northern and Midwest idiots

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I thought you lived in some shithole city in Montana or Wyoming??? Or is that Emily?

Either way, no way anyone comes within 6 feet of you. You look like Gomer Pyle working security. And we all know you wear a mask and have been vaccinated, even though you won't admit it.
    You make no sense. I only wear a mask if I take a plane. I am in good shape and workout at my local mma gym. I am not vaccinated either and I will never get the vaccine. I believe in my immune system.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Only idiots don't get vaxxed. A life saving vaccine is developed by President Donald J Trump and no one wants to use it. Shame on you!
    You are an idiot and still got the vaccine though?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

If you are vaccinated why do you care that people aren’t vaxxed?? You are vaccinated so you are safe right???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get vaccinated or die

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    If you are vaccinated why do you care that people aren’t vaxxed?? You are vaccinated so you are safe right???
    Exactly.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Get vaccinated or die

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Is CNN doing the same thing?

Demonata

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Cuomo is a complete loser….he is too busy sexually harassing women
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kermit stirring the racial pot once again.
    It is what it is pal.

You're the one that keeps blabbing on about Trumpers this, and Trumptards that.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I just heard this on the radio today

Thought it was NYC not the state though
    It is New York City.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Biden calls for Cuomo to resign….finally something Biden does something right

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Because they want everyone to join their club for a feeling of reassurance.

I had Covid and recovered. I am not getting the vaccination because medical professionals said that I don't need it. If I didn't have Covid, I would have gotten the shot.

Meanwhile, no one gives a flying fukk about all of the illegals that are sick carrying God knows what into the country.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Do we have to sign our life away on a waiver if we get the vaccine??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Hopefully he is our next president

He doesn't mess around or tolerate stupidity from the other side

DeSantis is Trump on steroids
    Trump was no nonsense also. Either one works for me though come 2024.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Do we have to sign our life away on a waiver if we get the vaccine??
    No, You don't sign anything. You visit the vaccination place spend 1 minute..roll up your sleeve..take the jab and go home. Uncle Sam is not following you everywhere you go after you take the jab. You can go visit the strip place get a lap dance smoke weed gamble on the Dodgers do whatever you want they don't care as long as you don't spread covid and kill grandma and grandpa.

Kermit

No, You don't sign anything. You visit the vaccination place spend 1 minute..roll up your sleeve..take the jab and go home. Uncle Sam is not following you everywhere you go after you take the jab. You can go visit the strip place get a lap dance smoke weed gamble on the Dodgers do whatever you want they don't care as long as you don't spread covid and kill grandma and grandpa.
    Here is where the problem lies.

You, who is vaccinated have just as much, if not more of a chance of spreading Covid as I, (who had Covid but is unvaccinated) do.

So tell me again why I need to be vaccinated? What is the vaccine going to do for me or anyone around me?

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22882

RACIST MORON ACTUALLY just brainless the K-9 that Whelped you must be Proud
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anti Vaxers laughed at now

We kicked two people off our street today no vaccine

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It is what it is pal.You're the one that keeps blabbing on about Trumpers this, and Trumptards that.
    I love to stir the Trump pot...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by kermit View Post
    here is where the problem lies.

You, who is vaccinated have just as much, if not more of a chance of spreading covid as i, (who had covid but is unvaccinated) do.

So tell me again why i need to be vaccinated? what is the vaccine going to do for me or anyone around me?
    keep you alive

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here is where the problem lies.
    You, who is vaccinated have just as much, if not more of a chance of spreading Covid as I, (who had Covid but is unvaccinated) do.
    So tell me again why I need to be vaccinated? What is the vaccine going to do for me or anyone around me?
    Most people have said that people who have had Covid don't really need to get vaccinated. We need more people to get the vaccine or get Covid to really reach herd immunity. It's going to take a hell of a lot longer to wait for people to get covid though.

Demonata

keep you alive

my immune system does that!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Good, this just passed muster at IU in Bloomington, Indiana.

Get the shot or you're free to go elsewhere, same with employers. Get vaccinated or f uck off and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Pretty simple
    Yeah, if you want to be a dick about it.

teecee

I know not every employer is requiring this vaccine, but should people potentially have their ability to earn a living taken/greatly diminished simply bc they are not vaccinated? Seems a bit absurd to me. I know, the companies can do what they want, but that would basically force folks to be vaccinated against their will. Is that moral and is that the direction we should go?

teecee

What??? The vaccine does indeed stop a person from catching it. It certainly prevents the spread. What fukking planet are you living on? It has been clearly proven that it stops people from catching it and it stops the spread to others. Who the hell told you differently? The vaccine is not 100% effective. So you are taking a handful of cases and using that as your thesis? You are using a few thousand people to prove your point when there's 100 million people that totally debunks your point. WTH? Look at the numbers man. Covid has plummeted because of ONE REASON. The vaccines.
    So, if something goes wrong, why can't we take legal action against these pharmaceutical companies? Why are they protected in this case?

Kermit

keep you alive
    Keep me alive from what?

I already survived Covid. I survived it.

They are saying that vaccines may only last 3 to 6 months, so what happens to people who had the vaccine back in January or February?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    So, if something goes wrong, why can't we take legal action against these pharmaceutical companies? Why are they protected in this case?
    that's a reasonable question. Let's see what kind of response it gets.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    My physician told me I did not need the gene therapy, exactly for the reasons you mentioned
    So I did not take it. But there are morons like the low IQ broke landers, who think when you have a 5,000 calorie high fat, high carb diet like his that there is something wrong when he gets the flu and colds 2-3x per year
    I know 100s of people, family and friends who never get the flu. They take care of themselves and do not eat 3-4 mcribs at one sitting like pigboy landers does
    I'm "sick" like, once every few years. Don't see the need for a vax. Not anti-vax, but I'm not in any hurry to get it. I can't remember the last time I saw my family doctor and I don't get the flu shot either. I have a mostly positive outlook regarding my health.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump was no nonsense also. Either one works for me though come 2024.
    Trump was all nonsense. Still is.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

that's a reasonable question. Let's see what kind of response it gets.
    Funny how Republicans want to deregulate, have tort reform to protect business interests, and the second a business gets a form of immunity (no pun intended), people compalin about it. By all measurable standards, the whole process of R&D, manufacturing, distribution, etc has been fantastic. There have been no major hick ups, no serious side effects from the vaccine that hasn't been noted in other vaccines (less than 0.0001%)... And all that people care about is the theoretical question as to why the companies cant be sued

The answer is simple, had that not been part of the arrangement, none of this would have happened. Pfizer nor Moderna would have assumed the risk or liability associated with being the first company to rush through a first-gen vaccine...

So if ya gotta thank anyone for the overall response, thank Trump. If you gotta blame someone that the manufacturers cant be sued, blame Trump

But mainly just over the fact you cant sue someone and be thankful there has been no meed for litigation against them in the first place

First ... 2345678 ... Last