Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

One Final Future for the Road..Barty (+750) $1110/$8323

That's it for me folks..$21,902 at risk.(Just Novak..$15,274, Novak & Barty..$23,597)
    Currently so broke, my rent check might bounce tmm. (Say what you will about me but 2 things are certain..1)I'm no air bettor. 2)I'm as degen. as they get.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 06-26-21 at 01:46 PM.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

great part about women's tennis is that the #1 in the world is still +750. So right there you have good value.

Barty is a fighter of a player. My concern with her is coming off injury and lack of matches on grass. The only advantage to men not warming up is the 3/5 system where a great men's player can come back

if Barty starts slow 2 sets happens quickly. I don't think she will have issues but facing Suárez Navarro is not an easy match up. She is coming off beating cancer and in her last wimbledon.

Good luck Dougie. hoping 1 will win for you

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    great part about women's tennis is that the #1 in the world is still +750. So right there you have good value.

Barty is a fighter of a player. My concern with her is coming off injury and lack of matches on grass. The only advantage to men not warming up is the 3/5 system where a great men's player can come back

if Barty starts slow 2 sets happens quickly. I don't think she will have issues but facing Suárez Navarro is not an easy match up. She is coming off beating cancer and in her last wimbledon.

Thanks Sammy..I was seriously considering taking Med. at +750 which would've been a better bet to hedge my Men's bets but I'm trying to max. my winnings instead of hedging.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Thanks Sammy..I was seriously considering taking Med. at +750 which would've been a better bet to hedge my Men's bets but I'm trying to max. my winnings instead of hedging.
    Med winning today will improve his odds too moving forward for Med. but like you say, if you bet a 3rd Men's player, you are committing to guaranteed 2 losses. At least now, you could potentially have 2 winners

Dougie, give me a NBA winner tonight b/t Suns and Clipps. You may get a game ball this week

go to my game ball thread

SamsNCharge99

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Good luck Doug I don't think anyone will beat Djokovic. He's going for it like an Olympic Swimmer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Barty plays too many close matches

Too easy to get games off her

Do not like it

Rankings mean nothing women's tennis very inaccurate, the odds way more indicator than rankings

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post

Tough to call pregame. Live betting would seem the better option but gun to my head..Suns bounce back & go up 3-1.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Good luck Doug I don't think anyone will beat Djokovic. He's going for it like an Olympic Swimmer
    That's the thing Otters it almost seems too predestined he's gonna win this & head to NY for the CYGS. It's never that simple..Med in the Final could be a serious issue.