Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Have vs TB line prediction?

I'm guessing TB -250 anyone have an early line?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

They’ll be higher then that IMO..

-300 -350.

let’s see.

Either way i’m hitting Montreal strong.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Ya -350

TB cannot lose

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

-400 my guess.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8429

injuries

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post

-300 -350.

let’s see.

Why? Cinderella doesn't win in the end

Rich Boy

Montreal will have an entire country backing them, TB just won a cup

Who's more hungry?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post

Who's more hungry?
    Both the same. Tb wants to repeat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Under every game

Rich Boy

Any official lines out?

Rich Boy

Pinny just dropped Series +208/-238

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Who's more hungry?
    Montreal is outclassed. Tampa best roster in NHL by far. Tampa is gonna be a dynasty. They are the blackhawks of years past.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Under every game
    Under tonight solid, I passed...again

Fuk

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why? Cinderella doesn't win in the end
    Maybe not.. made good coin with them until now certainly not jumping ship now.
    No need to bet the series now already got them at high numbers from the past.

A series win now will just be a huge exclamation point on the playoffs for me..
    but I will keep betting them game in game out at + money and + money
    to win the first period…plus I believe they can beat TAmpa in the series.

Who the fucckk is TAmpa anyways.. there no better then Vegas and just a notch
    better then Toronto… they are 100% beatable as the Islanders showed.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Al Masters 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Fuk

Had that strong on my board. Hit for a nickel. But, live bet tb-1.5 and lost the nickel right back. Break even game for me. I would've put even more on that total but I went 5.5 under and got -210 on it.

I have never seen so many games land on 5 in the playoffs like that where the line is 5 either open or close. I just couldn't bet it at 5.
    Last edited by hehfest; 06-25-21 at 10:54 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Under every game
    Won't happen.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm guessing TB -250 anyone have an early line?

-300 -350.

let’s see.

Line shop Al, take back not as much as many think.

TB only -201/+180 for the game and -255/+215 for the series.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

RB get all back on a TB/MIL championship Future. Parlay pays +1.835

lakerboy

Fuk

Why did you pass? I actually forgot as I was busy but it was the first under 5 with juice.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Montreal is outclassed. Tampa best roster in NHL by far. Tampa is gonna be a dynasty. They are the blackhawks of years past.
    Exactly. I don’t give Montreal much of a chance. Vasi much better goalie than what they’ve seen thus far. Plus these two teams know each other pretty well from past and TB has a confidence edge on them from dominating before.

Goat Milk

Tampa hasn't lost b2b games in the playoffs in 2 years.
    Tampa are the world champions, Vegas isn't.

Look at Tampa's roster. It's ridiculous. Vegas doesn't have that, not even close. Neither does Toronto.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Why did you pass? I actually forgot as I was busy but it was the first under 5 with juice.
    Price for the most part but I was away for most of the day, not in the office. Would have liked some even money, almost put the 5.5 in a parlay, it was like -170 or something.

Missed a WNBA upset too, basically forgot because so much was going on.

I need a break, lol. Trying to make it to the all star break for some time off.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Exactly. I don’t give Montreal much of a chance. Vasi much better goalie than what they’ve seen thus far. Plus these two teams know each other pretty well from past and TB has a confidence edge on them from dominating before.
    They are going to destroy them. The series won't be close.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Very good points about Isles. I disagree about Vegas being just as good as TB. They are better than Toronto definitely. TB has a way better defensive unit (Hedman, Sergachev, McDonaugh, etc.). Better than Vegas no doubt. Their goalie is way better than anything Toronto or Vegas could offer as well.

The Isles are very close. Eberle/Barzal and Caufield/Suzuki seem very similar in type of player. They also play a very similar to the Isles as well. I do think the Habs aren't far off if not better than the Isles. If anything, then they can learn where the Islanders fail and make adjustments.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Had that strong on my board. Hit for a nickel. But, live bet tb-1.5 and lost the nickel right back. Break even game for me. I would've put even more on that total but I went 5.5 under and got -210 on it.

I have never seen so many games land on 5 in the playoffs like that where the line is 5 either open or close. I just couldn't bet it at 5.
    I hear that. Every UNDER I did take this playoffs was at plus money, in fact, every Total was so far with two OVERs in the mix...

1 Unit
    Date NHL Playoffs per bet
    55 22-May MTL +172 -1
    62 23-May NSH +142 1.42
    3 25-May NSH +188 -1
    21 27-May MTL +206 2.06
    81 1-0 2-Jun MTL/WPG OVER 5.5 (+124) 1.24
    13 2-0 5-Jun CAR/TB OVER 5.5 (+118) 1.18
    16 2-0-1 BOS/NYI UNDER 5 (+103) 0
    12 2-1-1 15-Jun NYI/TB UNDER 5 +121 -1
    32 3-1-1 17-Jun TB/NYI UNDER 5 (+123) 1.23
    Total 4.13

Goat Milk

Very good points about Isles. I disagree about Vegas. They are better than Toronto definitely. TB has a way better defensive unit (Hedman, Sergachev, McDonaugh, etc.). Better than Vegas no doubt. Their goalie is way better than anything Toronto or Vegas could offer as well.

The Isles are very close. Eberle/Barzal and Caufield/Suzuki seem very similar in type of player. They also play a very similar to the Isles as well. I do think the Habs aren't far off if not better than the Isles. If anything, then they can learn where the Islanders fail and make adjustments.
    Dynasty upcoming. Chicago Blackhawks 2.0. Not surprising that Scottie Bowman helped build that Blackhawks team, which was eerily similar to the old Wings teams. And Yzerman was the mastermind behind much of this Tampa foundation.

Montreal is relying on a couple 20 year old kids to win them a Stanley Cup? Kids that got scratched from several playoffs games?

Lol.

lakerboy

They are going to destroy them. The series won't be close.
    Bro do me a favor. Stop sounding like a square. This isn't the NBA. You said tb would blowout the isles today. They barely won. IDGAF about puck control. This series will be tight. Tb is playing the same team they just barely beat with a better goalie and quicker forwards. I think tb will most likely win the series but the line is suspect.

Goat Milk

Bro do me a favor. Stop sounding like a square. This isn't the NBA. You said tb would blowout the isles today. They barely won. IDGAF about puck control. This series will be tight. Tb is playing the same team they just barely beat with a better goalie and quicker forwards. I think tb will most likely win the series but the line is suspect.
    So what? Not allowed to say that? I won. I said Tampa was gonna win, they won. What's the issue?

You're saying this series will be tight, I'm saying it won't be. So let's just see who sounds like the square when it's over

Tampa is playing a young and inexperienced team who is going for broke. Montreal is going to make key mistakes. Montreal isn't playing Vegas. They are playing the world champions. They are playing hall of fame worthy players in the prime of their careers. I'm not a square, I know a hockey dynasty when I see one. I grew up on the 90s Wings teams.

lakerboy

So what? Not allowed to say that? I won. I said Tampa was gonna win, they won. What's the issue?

You're saying this series will be tight, I'm saying it won't be. So let's just see who sounds like the square when it's over

Tampa is playing a young and inexperienced team who is going for broke. Montreal is going to make key mistakes. Montreal isn't playing Vegas. They are playing the world champions. They are playing hall of fame worthy players in the prime of their careers. I'm not a square, I know a hockey dynasty when I see one. I grew up on the 90s Wings teams.
    I knew you were McCarty. Why didn't you say so? Lol

When I say tight I say the games. You said blowout bro. That's square. They barely won. It was outrageous talk but all good. You aren't saying anything saying tb will win this series. They are supposed to win. If France played vs Austria and I said France would win that's not a big statement.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

I hear that. Every UNDER I did take this playoffs was at plus money, in fact, every Total was so far with two OVERs in the mix...

1 Unit
    Date NHL Playoffs per bet
    55 22-May MTL +172 -1
    62 23-May NSH +142 1.42
    3 25-May NSH +188 -1
    21 27-May MTL +206 2.06
    81 1-0 2-Jun MTL/WPG OVER 5.5 (+124) 1.24
    13 2-0 5-Jun CAR/TB OVER 5.5 (+118) 1.18
    16 2-0-1 BOS/NYI UNDER 5 (+103) 0
    12 2-1-1 15-Jun NYI/TB UNDER 5 +121 -1
    32 3-1-1 17-Jun TB/NYI UNDER 5 (+123) 1.23
    Total 4.13
    Good strategy. Avoid the juice and wait for your plays.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

They sure don't have the Russian 5 + Yzerman but its close. Speaking of Yzerman, you know he built that TB teams main parts with a few players as exceptions and then he left. Year after he left they won the cup.

Habs aren't young and inexperenced bro. Perry, Staal, Weber just to name a few. They are a good mix of young and old. Price has been around a while too.

Goat Milk

I knew you were McCarty. Why didn't you say so? Lol

When I say tight I say the games. You said blowout bro. That's square. They barely won. It was outrageous talk but all good. You aren't saying anything saying tb will win this series. They are supposed to win. If France played vs Austria and I said France would win that's not a big statement.
    I posted Tampa +750 to win the stanley cup, i didn't see anyone else posting those odds. Sure, now they're expected to win, but I envisioned this long prior.

lakerboy

I posted Tampa +750 to win the stanley cup, i didn't see anyone else posting those odds. Sure, now they're expected to win, but I envisioned this long prior.
    Congratulations bro. That was a great bet. Hopefully you won't win. I'm Canadian. I hope one of our teams win

Goat Milk

They sure don't have the Russian 5 + Yzerman but its close. Speaking of Yzerman, you know he built that TB teams main parts with a few players as exceptions and then he left. Year after he left they won the cup.

Habs aren't young and inexperenced bro. Perry, Staal, Weber just to name a few. They are a good mix of young and old. Price has been around a while too.
    No one will ever touch those wings teams. Yeah Yzerman build teh foundation for this team. Same way Scottie Bowman built the blackhawks team around Kane and Toews and Seabrook and Sharp and Keith and all those guys. Probably Bowman's idea to bring in Hossa too.

Montreal has some good veteran players, but how many of their guys are actually in the prime of their careers? Corey Perry and Staal have been choke artists for years. Years. I would never put money on those guys to win the finals.

Goat Milk

Congratulations bro. That was a great bet. Hopefully you won't win. I'm Canadian. I hope one of our teams win
    Naturally after 30 years of not winning the cup. I don't blame you. It has been a long drought. Canadians are the best hockey players in the world, and for some reason their franchises never win.

12 Last