1. #1
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    SBR favor: Find me a replay that shows close up after Bridges miss who touched ball

    Need to see it. Tv refused to show any replays. This way there is transparency. Thanks to whoever can locate it.

  2. #2
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Iíve looked and I canít find one version that is definitive because thereís no versions that are zoomed in. How in this league can we get a zoomed in version of subscription and ayton on the sidelines but we donít get a zoomed in version of who the ball went off with the game on the line? It just smells so dirty.
    Chris Paul nba players association leader gets a gift to the finals before retires and Giannis gets a finals for staying with the bucks. Come on now. Iím steaming

  3. #3
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,238
    Betpoints: 5208

    Blame P George man

  4. #4
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Blame P George man
    Thereís a million reasons they lost but I just want to see if that last play should have even occurred.

  5. #5
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,032
    Betpoints: 2939

    So strange that the nba wouldn't show the replay, looked like it was out on Mann's tap out but it could've gone either way

  6. #6
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,974
    Betpoints: 6217

    I felt refs were siding with clips when they were down mostly in game so it prob was off mann

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,878
    Betpoints: 4255

    Bro move on. Clippers got every call. Chris Paul is in jail. He should have been playing. What the league is doing to him is way wrong. They did nothing to James when he was out partying.

  8. #8
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 1291

    Was the replay that overturned the Booker/Beverly loose ball out of bounds definitive? When 2 of the the three commentators said that wasnít the way the rule was written? I didnít think it was definite it was off Booker. Iíve seen more obvious plays be deemed not to be enough evidence to overturn a call.

  9. #9
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,032
    Betpoints: 2939

    I had clips money line, lb is correct. Scott foster was trying his best to fix that game, suns win by double digits easy if it was called fair

  10. #10
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,899
    Betpoints: 192549

    Betting on hamsters running down a hallway is better than betting NBA

    They try harder and you don't have to hear them whine about hamster rights

  11. #11
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Was the replay that overturned the Booker/Beverly loose ball out of bounds definitive? When 2 of the the three commentators said that wasnít the way the rule was written? I didnít think it was definite it was off Booker. Iíve seen more obvious plays be deemed not to be enough evidence to overturn a call.
    That was absolutely definitive. Mike Brey has had money on the suns in game 1 and 2, just listen to the difference in his reactions and the way heís been announcing based on what team scores

  12. #12
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 30,974
    Betpoints: 6217

    since entertainment is priority though itís best to call ball off mann even if it was off ayton since u have a last second try to determine game at that point odds heavily favor clips to win

  13. #13
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro move on. Clippers got every call. Chris Paul is in jail. He should have been playing. What the league is doing to him is way wrong. They did nothing to James when he was out partying.
    Heís in jail to keep the money off the suns. Itís for looks more than anything. When Leonard was announced out Paul was immediately announced out. They wanted to make sure they didnít get as much suns money right off. Everyone would have hammered the suns to win the west if it wasnít for the Paul announcement. This is legalized betting now, if you donít think the nba and the books work together even more now youíre missing something
    Just look at Anthony Davis guess appearance for 4 minutes in game 6 after warming up for hours pre tip.

  14. #14
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    That was absolutely definitive. Mike Brey has had money on the suns in game 1 and 2, just listen to the difference in his reactions and the way heís been announcing based on what team scores
    What about Jeff Van Gundy? Lol you took the Clippers ML

  15. #15
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    I just saw the replay and it was off of Mann. Ayton's hands was straight up. Mann's right hand knocked it out. They did review it on the sideline and confirmed. I'll upload in a second.

  16. #16
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    What about Jeff Van Gundy? Lol you took the Clippers ML
    No I have clippers series. But a rule is a rule right? Not the way the rule is written is a bad excuse for the ball not being allowed to be off booker. All I want is a video of the the last play with better replay. If it shows the right call they I swallow my anger. I wasnít going to lose this series bet anyway after game 1 but I just want to lose it without sketchy things at the end

  17. #17
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I just saw the replay and it was off of Mann. Ayton's hands was straight up. Mann's right hand knocked it out. They did review it on the sideline and confirmed. I'll upload in a second.
    Link?

  18. #18
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 12,397
    Betpoints: 19741

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Was the replay that overturned the Booker/Beverly loose ball out of bounds definitive? When 2 of the the three commentators said that wasnít the way the rule was written? I didnít think it was definite it was off Booker. Iíve seen more obvious plays be deemed not to be enough evidence to overturn a call.
    Beverley poked it away, but Booker touched it last by fractions of a second... They technically called it correctly, but it's the kind of call that goes unnoticed at any other point in the game until the final two minutes when they're allowed to review everything.

  19. #19
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Here you go...

    This is full speed - https://streamable.com/stgq41


    Now, I slowed it down - https://streamable.com/ynd9g9


    I didn't show where the refs were looking at it right after but they did look at it.

  20. #20
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    No I have clippers series. But a rule is a rule right? Not the way the rule is written is a bad excuse for the ball not being allowed to be off booker. All I want is a video of the the last play with better replay. If it shows the right call they I swallow my anger. I wasnít going to lose this series bet anyway after game 1 but I just want to lose it without sketchy things at the end
    Kiss that ticket goodbye. These fukks arenít overcoming a 0-2 deficit 3 times in a row and if they do I wonít ever watch another second if NBA basketball again. They are lucky Doncic got hurt and lucky the Jazz decided to jack up 3 after 3 after 3 in games 5 and 6.

  21. #21
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Fkin Paul George. Choker.

  22. #22
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 1291

    So basically your looking for something to bitch about? Letís say you find an angle that shows it was off Phoenix, itís just going to make you feel worse.

  23. #23
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Kiss that ticket goodbye. These fukks arenít overcoming a 0-2 deficit 3 times in a row and if they do I wonít ever watch another second if NBA basketball again. They are lucky Doncic got hurt and lucky the Jazz decided to jack up 3 after 3 after 3 in games 5 and 6.
    Obviously itís done. You are missing the point. No point in really discussing further with you

  24. #24
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Here you go...

    This is full speed - https://streamable.com/stgq41


    Now, I slowed it down - https://streamable.com/ynd9g9


    I didn't show where the refs were looking at it right after but they did look at it.
    Good job! Thank you very much for doing this. I appreciate it. Yeah seeing the slow down version it does look to be off Mann. Wish they just would have showed it live but it is what it is. I lost and made a bad wager. Thanks again for taking the time to put that together
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  25. #25
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 1291

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Obviously itís done. You are missing the point. No point in really discussing further with you
    The point is Paul George and those ketchup stains tattood on his upper arm missed two ftís in the most crucial moment of the game and your giving him a pass.

  26. #26
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro move on. Clippers got every call. Chris Paul is in jail. He should have been playing. What the league is doing to him is way wrong. They did nothing to James when he was out partying.
    Chris Paul tested positive you dumb shit, Lebron did not.

  27. #27
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Good job! Thank you very much for doing this. I appreciate it. Yeah seeing the slow down version it does look to be off Mann. Wish they just would have showed it live but it is what it is. I lost and made a bad wager. Thanks again for taking the time to put that together
    I wish George would have made the damn free throws. Not a bad wager, just bad bounce of the ball.

  28. #28
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,238
    Betpoints: 5208

    Yup missing 1 free throw is bad enough but missing both is inexcusable, not like this is Simmons or Giannis ffs, guy is solid at the line, probably choked away the small chance clippers had, wonder how kawhi is feeling since he chose George as his running mate

  29. #29
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 12,397
    Betpoints: 19741

    Skip Bayless still thinks it was off Ayton... Skip to 6:20 for his reaction.


  30. #30
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Good video. I like that he called it out. I donít like Skip but I do think the tv coverage on that play was so non existent and Iím at least glad someone put attention on it. Breys announcing has been very one sided since game 1. I donít know if heís betting the suns or trying to get people excited for the suns but thatís been something thatís caught my attention to

  31. #31
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Skip must have betted Clippers. Or he has a tiny TV. If you slow it down it is clearly off of Mann. Ayton's hands are straight up in the air. Mann's hand is pushing the ball out of bounds right where the ball went. The ball could not go out of bounds off of Ayton's hands mathematically. ESPN showed the replay twice. The only angle they showed was a good angle. The review crew looked at the play for at least 3 minutes. I'm not sure if they had other angles but that angle was pretty definitive. They got the clock right too. The last minute of this game took forever but the refs got it right on each play. Good job by the refs. Horrible job by the Clipps. Paul George chokes on dicks.

    I'm surprised Demarcus Cousins didn't get fined for his shove on Booker afterwards. Haha

  32. #32
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Skip must have betted Clippers. Or he has a tiny TV. If you slow it down it is clearly off of Mann. Ayton's hands are straight up in the air. Mann's hand is pushing the ball out of bounds right where the ball went. The ball could not go out of bounds off of Ayton's hands mathematically. ESPN showed the replay twice. The only angle they showed was a good angle. The review crew looked at the play for at least 3 minutes. I'm not sure if they had other angles but that angle was pretty definitive. They got the clock right too. The last minute of this game took forever but the refs got it right on each play. Good job by the refs. Horrible job by the Clipps. Paul George chokes on dicks.

    I'm surprised Demarcus Cousins didn't get fined for his shove on Booker afterwards. Haha
    Cousins is such a clown. I wish they would stop playing him. He has some offensive talent. But heís such a meathead that his stupidity wipes away any skills he has and his defense is horrific

  33. #33
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,266
    Betpoints: 12669

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Cousins is such a clown. I wish they would stop playing him. He has some offensive talent. But he’s such a meathead that his stupidity wipes away any skills he has and his defense is horrific
    I have to question his basketball IQ. He was basically standing still on Crowder protecting the 3 point line? WTF? He should have been jumping up and down right in front of Crowder and the fukking rim. No way in hell should he allowed a clear line of sight to the basket. Dude looked like he didn't want to be on the court.

  34. #34
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 12,397
    Betpoints: 19741

    In the spirit of this thread, I think we need to see a close up slo-mo replay of the ball poked out of bounds that appeared to be off of Cam Payne, that, unlike the Booker replay in game two, the officials didn't stop to review despite the fact that the game was under two minutes to play.

  35. #35
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,083
    Betpoints: 1468

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    In the spirit of this thread, I think we need to see a close up slo-mo replay of the ball poked out of bounds that appeared to be off of Cam Payne, that, unlike the Booker replay in game two, the officials didn't stop to review despite the fact that the game was under two minutes to play.
    We donít need to it was obvious unfortunately. Nba is on a mission. Not sure why to be honest I think bucks suns is going to take a ratings hit. Wonder if they need Chris Paul who is president of the players union to not play hardball over some sort of offseason negotiation

Top