KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yeah Ruth in Ozark is award winning stuff in my opinion.

She's solid...

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I don't even understand what most of you are defining as "best acting" for the purposes of this question!

This example, sure, iconic characters, and character actors who played them to a tee. Wouldn't call it mind-blowing acting. For "best acting" I would think more of dramatic shit, i.e. Breaking Bad, anywhere you have to display an emotional range. The actors on Cheers or The Andy Griffith Show or other sit-coms are a bunch of dudes who know how to perfectly play exactly one clownish sort of character all the time. I can appreciate it, but "best acting" is not the phrase that comes to mind in comparison to great modern dramas
    Acting is subjective there is no way to quantify!! Like who has the most passing yards you have a way to measure it!! Something like acting is purely opinion!! I do agree that what you said, would be more widely accepted!!
    Last edited by jackpot269; 06-24-21 at 10:03 PM.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Bryan cranston as Walter white
    this was the answer that immediately came to mind. Anthony Hopkins binged breaking bad then wrote cranston a handwritten letter telling him it was the best acting he's ever watched. High praise from one of the best.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Has anyone said Brent Spiner.

Data Star Trek the next generation

First 123