Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Yes, except for the fools who will not take the vaccine, so we can all go back to normal.
    If you already had covid, do you need a vaccine?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

I don't eat hog dogs; my point is both getting the vax and refusing it both carry risks.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't speak on india. You don't know what you are talking about. You must be listening to the media over here. Most people in India do not give a shit about covid-19. I have plenty of family over there. Only the old ones got the shot. Plenty of them haven't been feeling that great since. India is a poor country with people packed together. Everyone I know under 50 is not lining up and could care less about getting the jab.

Personally I'm not against the jab. What I'm sick of is people telling others to get the jab. This jab is a choice. You are wishing people covid-19 and a respirator if they don't get the jab?

The vaccines from polio and small pox were done over a tremendously long period of time. People have every right not to trust this vaccine.
    I know plenty of what’s going on in Brazil and India. They are begging us for the vaccine to get things under control.

You’ve been forced to take vaccines forever. As kids and your kids need vaccines to go to school. Everybody against getting the vaccine is truly a mentally challenged person.

And yes, because of their selfishness, I hope they get Covid and their last thought is…I should have listened to Vitterd.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    I don't eat hog dogs; my point is both getting the vax and refusing it both carry risks.
    Whatever you eat, I doubt you know everything in it. The excuses not to take it or very stupid. We are getting close to herd because of the vaccine….unfortunately there is a segment that just won’t educate themselves.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yes….there are reinfections. That natural immunity nonsense is a crock.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Whatever you eat, I doubt you know everything in it. The excuses not to take it or very stupid. We are getting close to herd because of the vaccine….unfortunately there is a segment that just won’t educate themselves.
    I had covid last November, which is the only reason why I haven't got the vaccine. Is getting the vaccine now going to do anything positive for me after I naturally built up antibodies?

Kermit

Yes….there are reinfections. That natural immunity nonsense is a crock.
    So what does the vaccine do? From what I have read it doesn't do anything different than if you contract covid naturally.

What about people that got covid after getting vaccinated?

vitterd

I had covid last November, which is the only reason why I haven't got the vaccine. Is getting the vaccine now going to do anything positive for me after I naturally built up antibodies?
    You can get Covid again, carry it and pass it on much easier without the vaccine. Getting the vaccine should be the duty of every American that wants the country to be back to normal.

Kermit

You can get Covid again, carry it and pass it on much easier without the vaccine. Getting the vaccine should be the duty of every American that wants the country to be back to normal.
    So if you get the vaccine, you are completely immune to covid?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Please…..as if you know what you’re putting into your system when you get a Churchill downs hot dog.
    Just so we are clear, you are comparing a vaccination shot to a hotdog at a sporting event? Come on man.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Yes, except for the fools who will not take the vaccine, so we can all go back to normal.
    Quit watching CNN

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

For someone of my age and health, the confirmed risk of corona (which I strongly suspect I had) is almost nil; the risk of the vax is unknown. Logic dictates that I refuse; if you can't see that then you're a simple fool.

masr

So if you get the vaccine, you are completely immune to covid?
    No...
    the new Royal Caribbean cruise was supposed to sail in 2 weeks but was postponed because 9 fully vaccinated crew members contracted covid

masr

So everyone knows...its NOT a vaccine.
    You just believe what your told...good luck with that

vitterd

For someone of my age and health, the confirmed risk of corona (which I strongly suspect I had) is almost nil; the risk of the vax is unknown. Logic dictates that I refuse; if you can't see that then you're a simple fool.
    That’s one of the dumber posts I’ve seen here. Millions have got the vaccine with nothing happening to them. 600,000 are dead from getting Covid. Healthy people have died and gotten very sick from it corona.

Also, at some point you have to think of others. It’s about doing something as a country to get back to normal. You could get it, be fine, but pass it on and kill someone. The idea of stopping the spread is not just a saying. The vaccine is working…..it’s not an opinion anymore. It’s now fact.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Quit watching CNN
    You gotta start understanding things better and stop with cnn

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

That’s one of the dumber posts I’ve seen here. Millions have got the vaccine with nothing happening to them. 600,000 are dead from getting Covid. Healthy people have died and gotten very sick from it corona.

Also, at some point you have to think of others. It’s about doing something as a country to get back to normal. You could get it, be fine, but pass it on and kill someone. The idea of stopping the spread is not just a saying. The vaccine is working…..it’s not an opinion anymore. It’s now fact.
    The side effects of the vax are completely unknown and the number of coronavirus cases were dropping before the vax was developed; those are facts.

vitterd

The side effects of the vax are completely unknown and the number of coronavirus cases were dropping before the vax was developed; those are facts.
    The effects of the virus are known by the death toll and so many people are still suffering with lasting side effects. The virus is being erased because of the vaccine, without it, we’d be up to a million or more deaths. Thankfully we have an administration that knows how to roll this out.

Unfortunately we live now in society where scientists and educated people are dumb and real estate con men and internet conspiracy idiots are brilliant.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

How many athletes have died from covid?
    Points Awarded:

CJ gave stake1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

None stake

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get vaccine or die

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

If you took it what are you worried about? Looks like you're another leftist pussy to me.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

The effects of the virus are known by the death toll and so many people are still suffering with lasting side effects. The virus is being erased because of the vaccine, without it, we’d be up to a million or more deaths. Thankfully we have an administration that knows how to roll this out.

Unfortunately we live now in society where scientists and educated people are dumb and real estate con men and internet conspiracy idiots are brilliant.
    You have no idea how many people would be dead without the vax nor do you know it's side effects; you're flat out lying.

vitterd

What a great thing to go by. How many athletes died!! Yeah, that’s how we should make decisions. Considering nobody here is an athlete

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL I love these stats

Never accounts for the fact that every year hence forth the "boomers" are 75, and thus past their life expectations, so naturally the death rate and number of deaths will go up thru 2030 to account for this.

Fukkin guys cherry picking numbers

Look at the % of deaths 75 and older and look at underlying issues. Case closed, Covid was a farce, you fell for it.
    So how come excess deaths are gone now. Just a coincidence there was a huge spike that coincided with covid? How can anyone be this stupid?

https://public.tableau.com/views/COV...viz_share_link

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    No...
    the new Royal Caribbean cruise was supposed to sail in 2 weeks but was postponed because 9 fully vaccinated crew members contracted covid
    Let me preface this by saying I'm on your side...

Can you link me to something that explicitly states that they were ALL vaccinated way before they all tested positive? My googling was vague and I need clarification here

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Just so we are clear, you are comparing a vaccination shot to a hotdog at a sporting event? Come on man.

How about the odds of getting sick to that of getting in the NFL?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The players association is a joke. Call it something different. It’s not for the players. Everyone gives me the 98 percent of people who are vaccinated don’t get covid again. The odds of me getting in the NFL and playing for 10 years are lower than that and I’m here.</p>&mdash; Cole Beasley (@Bease11) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bease11/status/1405607229303230467?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >June 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Winner of this thread.

China.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

70% of the black population will not get the vaccine yet all the libs blame the trump voters as the problem for not getting it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You can't take one unless 6 months passed from the day you got covid.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Covid biggest overreaction to an event in modern history. It was never a big deal.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Winner of this thread.

China.

Get used to it pal.

They're about to eat our lunch!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    70% of the black population will not get the vaccine yet all the libs blame the trump voters as the problem for not getting it
    No media member has the balls to question James

vitterd

You have no idea how many people would be dead without the vax nor do you know it's side effects; you're flat out lying.
    I can add 2+2. It should be that obvious to everyone

First 12345 Last