vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    70% of the black population will not get the vaccine yet all the libs blame the trump voters as the problem for not getting it
    That’s not true. Blacks are getting vaccinated at a much higher rate than Trump voting republicans right now.

I mean, you’re my guy, but this post is simply inaccurate.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Just so we are clear, you are comparing a vaccination shot to a hotdog at a sporting event? Come on man.
    Try to keep up. You fatty Repubs are stuffing your face every single day with shit that you don’t know what is in it…..but a life saving vaccine is what your concern is about the contents. Okayyyyy

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Try to keep up. You fatty Repubs are stuffing your face every single day with shit that you don’t know what is in it…..but a life saving vaccine is what your concern is about the contents. Okayyyyy
    not to interrupt u boys but do u know of an instance where someone claimed someone died after eating a hotdog

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    I don't eat hog dogs; my point is both getting the vax and refusing it both carry risks.

vitterd

It doesn’t matter if they are black, republicans or whatever…..if they refuse the vaccine….they should be kicked out of the country or get NOT VAXXED tattooed on their forehead.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

I can add 2+2. It should be that obvious to everyone
    But you can't say for sure how many more would be dead without the vax nor
    can you possibly know it's side effects and if you claim to you're a liar or a fool.

vitterd

But you can't say for sure how many more would be dead without the vax nor
    can you possibly know it's side effects and if you claim to you're a liar or a fool.
    I can make a reasonable assumption based on what we are seeing in this country and what we are seeing in other countries. It shows the vaccine is effective and stops death…..it shows that without it, the spread is massive and deaths continue rapidly.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

True, it’s amazing that right wingers are so anti America. Why don’t we have small pox or polio anymore? Vaccines you dummies. Take it and life can be like it was pre corona. Amazing the amount of idiots that exist in this country.
    Its pieces of shit like you why people like me will never get the shot.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Its pieces of shit like you why people like me will never get the shot.
    Youre busy stealing your dads log in name. I can only hope you get Covid and are isolated on a ventilator for a long time. The world would be better if that happened to you. Name thief.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

I can make a reasonable assumption based on what we are seeing in this country and what we are seeing in other countries. It shows the vaccine is effective and stops death…..it shows that without it, the spread is massive and deaths continue rapidly.
    You think you can but you can't and, as I said, the side effects are impossible to determine.

vitterd

You think you can but you can't and, as I said, the side effects are impossible to determine.
    It’s a new vaccine, you can’t determine the future. So far, so good.

You can make the obvious statement that hundreds of thousands more would be dead here without the vaccine. Just look at India and Brazil…..this isn’t a hard thing to determine.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

You gotta start understanding things better and stop with cnn
    Well give some accurate info instead of spewing what you hear ...

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Well give some accurate info instead of spewing what you hear ...
    Everything I have said is accurate. It’s just that many of you don’t like to hear truth.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

I believe there have been zero credible reports of someone dying from receiving the vaccine.

The world has had 4 million deaths from this "nothingburger" virus. How many lives would have been saved if those 4 million had the vaccine, maybe 3.9 million, more maybe?

"In Los Angeles of the nearly 3.3 million fully vaccinated people included in the data, 12 contracted COVID-19 and died, and four of them had severely weakened immune systems." only 0.00036% of fully vaccinated people went on to die from the virus,
    https://ktla.com/news/local-news/12-fully-vaccinated-people-died-of-covid-in-l-a-county-showing-shots-work-extraordinarily-well-health-officials-say/

If 0-12 year olds were included, the percentage would be less. If you take that percentage and put it into the entire USA population, it comes to 118,000 deaths vs 600,000 that actually happened.
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 06-17-21 at 09:58 PM.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Everything I have said is accurate. It’s just that many of you don’t like to hear truth.
    Realistically nobody really knows the truth...let's be real

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Number of people who died world wide on oct 25/2020 from covid-19. 6783
    Number of people who died from covid-19 on June 15/2021. 6678

Vaccines are all over the world. Since the first date hundreds of millions have been vaccinated world wide. Usa isn't even first place for two shots.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

It’s a new vaccine, you can’t determine the future. So far, so good.

You can make the obvious statement that hundreds of thousands more would be dead here without the vaccine. Just look at India and Brazil…..this isn’t a hard thing to determine.
    India/Brazil to the US is apples to oranges. I remember when it was obvious that Abbott was a fool for re-opening Texas...except it turned out that he wasn't.

vitterd

India/Brazil to the US is apples to oranges. I remember when it was obvious that Abbott was a fool for re-opening Texas...except it turned out that he wasn't.
    Apples to oranges? Lol. It’s proves exactly what I’m saying.

Abbot is an idiot. He only trails California in most Covid deaths and they are still dying out there because of his stupidity and dumber fuxcks like auto donk. Since 45 percent are vaccinated, it’s getting better there because of that.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

Apples to oranges? Lol. It’s proves exactly what I’m saying.

Abbot is an idiot. He only trails California in most Covid deaths and they are still dying out there because of his stupidity and dumber fuxcks like auto donk. Since 45 percent are vaccinated, it’s getting better there because of that.
    Texas is way down the list in deaths per capita and which states are at the top? That's right, ultra-liberal monkey-brained states which shut down completely to "flatten the curve". Meanwhile, Florida never shut down completely and did way better; al! this pre-vax, by the way but you don't know that because you're a fool.

vitterd

Texas is way down the list in deaths per capita and which states are at the top? That's right, ultra-liberal monkey-brained states which shut down completely to "flatten the curve". Meanwhile, Florida never shut down completely and did way better; al! this pre-vax, by the way but you don't know that because you're a fool.
    You mean those republicans govs that got caught fudging their numbers? Texas and Florida have the 2 worst Governors in the country.

You must not be near these great states like pa, New York, New Jersey. Full stadiums, no more masks and much safer than those dopey red states. Florida was a total disaster and is total garbage. Texas can’t even keep the lights on after it gets to 30 degrees.

The only reason we are having trouble getting back to normal is because of uneducated idiot anti vaxxers who should move to Brazil and stop ruining this country.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

The worst governor in the country is Cuomo who ordered nursing homes with the most vulnerable people to accept known carriers of the virus which even makes you look intelligent. The only fudging of numbers came from morons who labeled as a COVID death anyone who died for any reason who happened to have the virus in their sytem, thereby greatly inflating the numbers to fool chumps like you.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The virus is just running its course thru the population

Heard immunity in many places, others lag

Vaxx doesn't prevent anything, global case #s, infection rates, death % the same in hot spot regions today as was last year in hot spot regions.

If the vaxx worked, why is Biden still wearing a mask, why is Canada shut down, why is Chris Paul not playing? How'd those 10 Yankees get reinfected?

Because it doesn't do anything to prevent. End of story...it's a natural thing, only answer is your immune system.

Someday, maybe a fully tested novel Corona virus vax may come about, but in the history of human medical advances, there's never been one for any novel Corona virus.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

It doesn’t matter if they are black, republicans or whatever…..if they refuse the vaccine….they should be kicked out of the country or get NOT VAXXED tattooed on their forehead.
    ever heard of the Constitution?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cavisa

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Vitterd, come on man...remember another Country about 85 years ago where you needed papers to travel freely and the Government tattooed those who didn't comply?

vitterd

The worst governor in the country is Cuomo who ordered nursing homes with the most vulnerable people to accept known carriers of the virus which even makes you look intelligent. The only fudging of numbers came from morons who labeled as a COVID death anyone who died for any reason who happened to have the virus in their sytem, thereby greatly inflating the numbers to fool chumps like you.
    Most smart people, you wouldn’t know this, say that the Covid death toll is under counted because some that died in homes and never went to the hospital did not get listed as Covid. But you whackjobs actually think the numbers are high because of Fox News and other right wing outlets that the low IQers gobble up their news.

We are always gonna have 35-40 percent stupid like you in this country. It’s hard to accept but nothing we can do. Trump has dumbed down his people so much that they turn a miracle vaccine into a political fight. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.

vitterd

That thing that was written before we had streetlights and police forces? Yeah, I heard of it. You guys act like the govt doesn’t force shit on you now.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

That thing that was written before we had streetlights and police forces? Yeah, I heard of it. You guys act like the govt doesn’t force shit on you now.

oh, right... so people's rights are no longer valid.

good point

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever

Most smart people, you wouldn’t know this, say that the Covid death toll is under counted because some that died in homes and never went to the hospital did not get listed as Covid. But you whackjobs actually think the numbers are high because of Fox News and other right wing outlets that the low IQers gobble up their news.

We are always gonna have 35-40 percent stupid like you in this country. It’s hard to accept but nothing we can do. Trump has dumbed down his people so much that they turn a miracle vaccine into a political fight. Reagan is rolling over in his grave.
    I don't watch Fox News and if you can't see that the death totals are overcounted you're an absoute fool. The vaccine does prevent some deaths but it's far from a miracle cure; only dumbshits believe in miracles.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

France is now allowing Canada and usa travellers to come vacinnated or not. I guess the money that isn't coming for the travel industry is more important. The only countries that are holding back on travel are places like canada where we have a fool pm( liberal of course) who told his people not to travel but went on a G7 trip despite not being fully vaccinated . Liberals always have rules that never apply to themselves.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

lmao at these threads.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Aren't vaccines anti-American? Isn't wearing a mask anti-American? Isn't staying 666 feet away anti-American? Americans are supposed to be able to fight shit to the death, not be little pussies and phagots. Americans want freedoms, not be locked up and masked up. What the fukk is wrong with you cawksuckers? Yes, complete phagots whether you like pussy or not. Truth. I have no idea how any woman would lay down next you homos after she saw you wearing a mask all day like a bitch and a slave. She needs to dump you pussies.

Getting back to normal would be telling these cawksuckers fukk you and just going back to normal on your own.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Lol all these fukking clueless idiots thinking it's fully safe... These guinea pigs are getting cocky.

Couple douche bag posters getting heart attacks might not be a bad idea

vitterd

oh, right... so people's rights are no longer valid.

good point
    I have a right to live without anti vaxxers killing me.

vitterd

I don't watch Fox News and if you can't see that the death totals are overcounted you're an absoute fool. The vaccine does prevent some deaths but it's far from a miracle cure; only dumbshits believe in miracles.
    You have no proof of that. It’s all idiots saying those things. Respected professionals completely disagree with you.

It’s a medical miracle that smart people know stops a pandemic. Unfortunately there so many dummies out there, we are gonna be stuck with this for a while and more people will die because of low IQers like you and many sbr posters.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Lol all these fukking clueless idiots thinking it's fully safe... These guinea pigs are getting cocky.

Couple douche bag posters getting heart attacks might not be a bad idea
    You post so much dumb shit.

First 12345 Last