Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Did you hear Aaron Rodgers' take on it though?
    He said he actually likes the balls MORE inflated, and went on to elaborate
    In other words, it was blown out of proportion
    I could see a deflated ball slightly helping the receivers but very little advantage for a QB. Probably a disadvantage like you mentioned. Maybe hurt a kicker not used to it. This is such a nothing burger. The media made this a witch hunt. Ridiculous.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Did you hear Aaron Rodgers' take on it though?

He said he actually likes the balls MORE inflated, and went on to elaborate

Did you see the NFL turnover statistics both before and after the Patrtiots lobbied for road teams to bring their own balls?

lmao with Aaron Rogers take.

What about Drew Brees' take. Basically confirmed Brady lied his ass off.

The deflated balls scandal was huge and about far more than a qb.

lol

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    James
    ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    LaBitch....no one else comes close
    ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Lebron
    Lebrons kid
    Lebrons kids kid
    ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    1. LeBron2. Arod3. Owens
    No argument with the above obvious choices.
    James is despicable.

~
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    The killers
    Oscar Pistorious
    OJ
    Rae Carruth

Exactly, except the list is missing Ray Lewis.
    ~~

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Larry Bird
    Tom Brady
    Jerry West
    ~~~

Ridiculous choices from a brain-dead fool.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

nice

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Fellas, Tom Brady pushed for a 2006 rule change that mandated home teams provide NFL balls.

Brady wanted the road team to be able to provide their own balls for when they are on offense.

Now let's look at the stats...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Either New England had the greatest ball control coaches in the history of football.

Or they didn't.

Mac4Lyfe

Vitterd hates white athletic folks. Bird was most overrated basketball player ever though. Well next to bill Russell.
    LB - You lost me at White Athletic Folks??? I just rewatched "White men can't jump". Funny movie. Woody Harrelson reminds me of several degenerates at SBR.

But, now I'm trying to think. Who is the most athletic white athlete??? I'm struggling to think? Caitlyn Jenner??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Fellas, Tom Brady pushed for a 2006 rule change that mandated home teams provide NFL balls.
    Brady wanted the road team to be able to provide their own balls for when they are on offense.
    Now let's look at the stats...
    KVB - Are you saying that the Patriots RB's were able to hold onto a softer ball? What does that have to do with Brady as the QB? I could see that skewing RB numbers but what does that have to do with Brady passing the ball? Certain teams are much better at forcing fumbles and protecting the ball. A few psi difference is not going to be a huge factor. Look at todays gloves. They grip the ball like fly paper. The ball can basically land on the back side of your hand and it'll stick to today's gloves. Wouldn't a RB with sticky gloves have more of an advantage too?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    LB - You lost me at White Athletic Folks??? I just rewatched "White men can't jump". Funny movie. Woody Harrelson reminds me of several degenerates at SBR.

But, now I'm trying to think. Who is the most athletic white athlete??? I'm struggling to think? Caitlyn Jenner??
    Plenty of great white athletes over the course of history. Other sports besides the nba exist.

You don't think staubach was a great athlete? I could go on.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB - Are you saying that the Patriots RB's were able to hold onto a softer ball? What does that have to do with Brady as the QB? I could see that skewing RB numbers but what does that have to do with Brady passing the ball?...
    Not even going to bother with this.

Multiple qb's said it would benefit them to lighten the ball psi but the most important takeaway of it all is that Brady claimed he did not know.

We know that is a lie.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...The deflated balls scandal was huge and about far more than a qb...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Baker Mayfield
    Draymond Green
    Ju Ju Smith Shuster

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Multiple qb's said it would benefit them to lighten the ball psi but the most important takeaway of it all is that Brady claimed he did not know.

We know that is a lie.
    with all the cheating instances with pats from cams to balls etc how did they maintain their positive image, it’s like nobody even cares they’ve cheated so much

Mac4Lyfe

Plenty of great white athletes over the course of history. Other sports besides the nba exist. You don't think staubach was a great athlete? I could go on.
    I think any athlete making it as a professional is great. I'd never want to diminish the accomplishments of professionals in any sport. But, I'm struggling to think of guys that I think are athletically gifted like a Bo Jackson, Lebron or a Usain Bolt. Rafael Nadal or Ronaldo come to mind but they're not from the US???

Many years ago Staubach gave me his wrist bands after a Monday night football game in Cleveland when I was a kid. He was one of my favorite athletes growing up.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

That's just as difficult as finding the most athletic black athlete wouldn't you agree?

In both cases probably guys we've barely heard of that play MLB or some other sport who runs 4.4, jumps out of the gym, etc etc.

Mac4Lyfe

We know that is a lie.
    But the only stat you could point to was the Patriots had less fumbles????

mem5757
    mem5757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Lebron and Spieth

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    The killers

Brandon Flowers?

Mac4Lyfe

That's just as difficult as finding the most athletic black athlete wouldn't you agree?
    In both cases probably guys we've barely heard of that play MLB or some other sport who runs 4.4, jumps out of the gym, etc etc.
    I agree. Especially guys that we've never heard of that happen to be athletic specimens. I seem to think of more recent black athletes when I think of athletic freaks. But some all time greats for me would be...

Female - Babe Didrikson - won 11 major tennis championships, all American basketball player, won 2 gold medals in the Olympics.
    Brock Lesnar - 300 lbs ran 4.7 forty, 35 inch vertical and 10 foot standing broad.
    Gordie Howe - played in 5 different decades, genetic freak. Incredible hockey player and good fighter too
    Tony Mandarich - Genetic freak. 330lb, 10+ feet standing broad, great vertical and only 10% body fat
    Jim Thorpe - Probably the greatest athlete ever. He could run the 100, 200, 400, 880 and mile, high hurdles, low hurdles, long jump, high jump, pole vault, discus, javelin, played semi pro baseball, and football. He once punted a ball 95 yards. He also played basketball.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Far right Caitlyn Jenner…..something so great about that.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Aaron Rogers starting to annoy me.

He's acting like a punk, and not being honest.

First 12