Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

PG dragging this team down right now... WTF is his deal?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    remember chris paul is destined to never make the finals. dont forget that
    now that you said it he is definitely going to make it

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

feels like suns should be up more every timeout and quarter but they arnt, when clips get close they shoot them selves in the foot by not making the xtra pass and rushing to take a 3

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

unreal ending

Eddy Munny

PG couldn't even sink his free throws tonight, which is the one thing he's usually money at even on his off nights.

Ridiculous.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

clippers with horrible defense in the end. You knew they were going to lob to Ayton. WTF are you thinking???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    PG couldn't even sink his free throws tonight, which is the one thing he's usually money at even on his off nights.Ridiculous.
    Paul George is an epic choker. Always has, always will. He chokes on multiple dicks in crunch time.

This game may never end.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Paul George is an epic choker. Always has, always will. He chokes on multiple dicks in crunch time.

This game may never end.
    He's been mostly good in the playoffs this year and borderline elite at times, but this one was pure Pandemic P.

He didn't even need to be great to win tonight's game, average would've been plenty.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Why no replays of who that ball was off. It was off ayton. And they didn’t want to show. Nba has called this series, Suns walking to finals. I’ve given up on the clippers. Whenever there’s too many bettors believing in a dog they always lose
    Last edited by goduke; 06-22-21 at 11:15 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

He's been mostly good in the playoffs this year and borderline elite at times, but this one was pure Pandemic P.He didn't even need to be great to win tonight's game, average would've been plenty.
    Yep, he's played well in the playoffs but I do not trust him. Tonight is why.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Why zer replays of who that ball was off. It was off ayton. And they didn’t want to show. Nba has called this series, Suns walking to finals. I’ve given up on the clippers. Whenever there’s too many bettors believing in a dog they always lose
    I thought the refs did a good job tonight. Clippers can only blame Paul George for his epic choke. The game was won until he choked.

goduke

I thought the refs did a good job tonight. Clippers can only blame Paul George for his epic choke. The game was won until he choked.
    But that call at the end ends the game if it’s off ayton. Literally not one review shown after we saw 15 replays on other plays. I don’t care that Paul missed free throws, I want transparency in games. And that’s not transparent. It’s dirty

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Goduke the NBA did everything to give the clippers a chance. They made up that call on Booker. They have Chris Paul in jail on top of that.

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Guess lue = doc

Mac4Lyfe

But that call at the end ends the game if it’s off ayton. Literally not one review shown after we saw 15 replays on other plays. I don’t care that Paul missed free throws, I want transparency in games. And that’s not transparent. It’s dirty
    It was clearly off of Mann. They got it right. Lippers have only themselves to blame. I left out the C on purpose because George is not Clutch.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Game 3 Clippers +1. Really?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    Guess lue = doc
    They both have had to deal with choker George...

Eddy Munny

Why zer replays of who that ball was off. It was off ayton. And they didn’t want to show. Nba has called this series, Suns walking to finals. I’ve given up on the clippers. Whenever there’s too many bettors believing in a dog they always lose
    Dude, make up your mind... Earlier you were peppering every playoff thread with "Clippers to the Finals, follow the script... blah blah blah" and now the NBA apparently decided it's the Suns who are "walking to the Finals." Just admit you have no clue what's going on, like everyone else.

The only thing I agree with you on is the fact that they didn't give as much attention to the replay after the missed shot from the Suns as they did the other plays. It looked like it was off of Ayton. Other than that, the Clippers got the benefit of some big calls late.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Goduke the NBA did everything to give the clippers a chance. They made up that call on Booker. They have Chris Paul in jail on top of that.
    The last out of bounds is the one I want to see. If that’s the right call I’ll swallow my anger and deal

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Means Paul is expected back

Mac4Lyfe

The last out of bounds is the one I want to see. If that’s the right call I’ll swallow my anger and deal
    The replay of the game is in 3 hours on espn. I'll record it.

goduke

Series is over. F.uck Paul George and the shady no review ending. Flushed 20k on these bums. They won 1 extra game then last year. Waste

Eddy Munny

The replay of the game is in 3 hours on espn. I'll record it.
    What's that gonna accomplish? They didn't show any zoomed in replays during the live telecast. No alternate angles either. It was tough to decipher from the one look they gave us.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

What did you expect?

goduke

Dude, make up your mind... Earlier you were peppering every playoff thread with "Clippers to the Finals, follow the script... blah blah blah" and now the NBA apparently decided it's the Suns who are "walking to the Finals." Just admit you have no clue what's going on, like everyone else.

The only thing I agree with you on is the fact that they didn't give as much attention to the replay after the missed shot from the Suns as they did the other plays. It looked like it was off of Ayton. Other than that, the Clippers got the benefit of some big calls late.
    To the above paragraph yes I was obviously wrong. I would just like to wrong without some kind of weird no show replay ending. I’m just mad now but I still want to see that replay

Mac4Lyfe

What's that gonna accomplish? They didn't show any zoomed in replays during the live telecast. No alternate angles either. It was tough to decipher from the one look they gave us.
    Refs did a good job in each of those replays. I didn't think they would overturn the call that went off of Bookers hands. It was the right call but refs seldom overturn that as Beverly initiated the contact. They got it right.

Here's the call GoDuke is disputing. It was clearly off of Mann's hands.

Here you go...

This is full speed - https://streamable.com/stgq41

Now, I slowed it down - https://streamable.com/ynd9g9

The refs also reviewed the play and gave the ball to the Suns. Mann boxed out Ayton pretty good and ended up knocking the ball out. 0.7 seconds. pffft.

Eddy Munny

Looks legit.

goduke

Refs did a good job in each of those replays. I didn't think they would overturn the call that went off of Bookers hands. It was the right call but refs seldom overturn that as Beverly initiated the contact. They got it right.

Here's the call GoDuke is disputing. It was clearly off of Mann's hands.

Here you go...

This is full speed - https://streamable.com/stgq41

Now, I slowed it down - https://streamable.com/ynd9g9

The refs also reviewed the play and gave the ball to the Suns. Mann boxed out Ayton pretty good and ended up knocking the ball out. 0.7 seconds. pffft.
    Yeah unfortunately you are right Mac. I’m going to go sulk now ha. Thanks for the effort!

Mac4Lyfe

Why was Zubak guarding Ayton so far out? He should have been sitting in the paint. And Cousins??? Why wasn't he facing/guarding the paint? He was guarding the 3 point line? That was weird. Crowder made a perfect pass. You could draw that play up 100 times and probably only execute right 2 or 3 times. Unreal.

My 7th grade AAU team beat a 10th grade team this Saturday on a similar last second buzzer beater. It was incredible. Later on in the cafe, all I kept hearing was a couple of their players saying... "I can't believe we just lost to 7th graders". Those type of losses leave a mark.

Clippers are toast.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Why was Zubak guarding Ayton so far out? He should have been sitting in the paint. And Cousins??? Why wasn't he facing/guarding the paint? He was guarding the 3 point line? That was weird. Crowder made a perfect pass. You could draw that play up 100 times and probably only execute right 2 or 3 times. Unreal.

My 7th grade AAU team beat a 10th grade team this Saturday on a similar last second buzzer beater. It was incredible. Later on in the cafe, all I kept hearing was a couple of their players saying... "I can't believe we just lost to 7th graders". Those type of losses leave a mark.

Clippers are toast.
    .9 seconds is a low % spot you can't just give even a guy like Ayton a wide open 16 foot jumper when most of the time teams don't even get a shot off.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    .9 seconds is a low % spot you can't just give even a guy like Ayton a wide open 16 foot jumper when most of the time teams don't even get a shot off.
    If Ayton hits a 16 foot jumper with less than a second, you tip your cap and move on. I'm not letting him get an alley oop at the rim, which is what the Clippers should have been expecting in the first place.
    Beverly screwed up on that play too. He should have prevented Ayton from getting in the paint by bumping him. Instead, he stayed with his man who was on the opposite side of the rim. No way was Crowder able to even pass the ball at that angle. Beverly should have helped out on that last play. All sorts of fail there.

Mac4Lyfe

And damn, Zubak. If you had 2 more inches on your vertical, you would have easily knocked the ball away.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Yeah I agree, you can't just abandon your man and camp out in the paint if you're Zubac because .9 is enough time to catch and shoot, and a lot of guys in the NBA, including Aayton, can knock down a wide open jumper.

However, they could've probably had Cousins lay off the inbounder and play goalkeeper so there'd be two lines of defense against an alley oop since that was likely the only play the Suns had drawn up. You'd leave the inbounder wide open for a quick tap pass back to him, but I'm not so sure there would've been enough time to do that and get a shot off so you may as well reinforce the rim.

Eddy Munny

And damn, Zubak. If you had 2 more inches on your vertical, you would have easily knocked the ball away.
    Ibaka would've swatted that shit. In fact Ibaka would be a huge difference maker in this series against Ayton.

If both teams were 100% healthy the Suns would get boat raced.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clippers got no benefit. Off both out of bounds plays, they were clearly out of bounds on the suns players. Paul george got tied up late. That was it. That call on Booker was an offensive foul. Nothing was weird.

Except that alley oop. That ball was definitely about to hit the rim.

But whatever.

Clippers fukking lost. They're pussies.

PG is a choke artist.

Zuback? What are you doing?

Clippers should realistically be up 2-0 in this series, but why aren't they?

They don't have their closer, Leonard, and George has failed twice so far in this series in the closing moments.

I don't understand this guy.

Having said all this, I will continue to bet the clippers.

Speaking unbiasedly, if you notice, Mann has not done anything. Morris has not had a game. You're not going to shut down tose two forever, and Paul George really can't play much worse than he's played.

George was 1-8 from 3 tonight.

Pathetic. You make just one more 3, you win that game.

So, clippers players have more to give.

First 1234567 Last