1. #71
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,754
    Betpoints: 8900

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Going with +1.5, lets get it


  2. #72
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 12,377
    Betpoints: 892

    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Not show up? Vegas dominated the 2nd period. 2 breakaways, 1 post, 1 shot into an empty net that Price somehow got a sliver of and deflected out of play. Canadiens got the bounces in the 1st period. If Fleury didn't try to be Jim Craig in 1980 on that Canadiens break away, Vegas prob wins this game.

  3. #73
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,173
    Betpoints: 3861

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    It's one thing to lose. It's another to not show up for 2 periods in a semi final playoff game.
    Happens man. I'm happy. I had+1.5.

    Hey Rich guy got a nice win. Did you play this game?

  4. #74
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,686
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Not show up? Vegas dominated the 2nd period. 2 breakaways, 1 post, 1 shot into an empty net that Price somehow got a sliver of and deflected out of play. Canadiens got the bounces in the 1st period. If Fleury didn't try to be Jim Craig in 1980 on that Canadiens break away, Vegas prob wins this game.
    Can't get down 2-0 against a team like Montreal. I still expect them to win the series but did not expect Montreal to play so well.

  5. #75
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,686
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Happens man. I'm happy. I had+1.5.

    Hey Rich guy got a nice win. Did you play this game?
    Yeah I lost on this one. Good win, I guess underestimated Montreal.

    They could win this series.
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  6. #76
    beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-13
    Posts: 1,111
    Betpoints: 3348

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Can't get down 2-0 against a team like Montreal. I still expect them to win the series but did not expect Montreal to play so well.
    only way to bet vegas is -1.5

    once they take the lead they will cruise against montreal

  7. #77
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 10,688
    Betpoints: 697

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    The Habs are not a playoff team.
    Non playoff team just took a game

  8. #78
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,686
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Non playoff team just took a game
    They outplayed Vegas tonight. I'm shocked, thought Vegas was the much better team coming into it.

    I think they've been reading the media coverage and think they already made the finals.

  9. #79
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 10,688
    Betpoints: 697

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    They outplayed Vegas tonight. I'm shocked, thought Vegas was the much better team coming into it.

    I think they've been reading the media coverage and think they already made the finals.
    The key to this series is first goal. If Montreal can keep scoring the first goal they can play a defensive style game. If Vegas scores first the floodgates open and Montreal just canít hang around

  10. #80
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,614
    Betpoints: 2275

    Need Montreal to win this series.

    Cake walk for Tampa.

  11. #81
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 82,754
    Betpoints: 8900

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The key to this series is first goal. If Montreal can keep scoring the first goal they can play a defensive style game. If Vegas scores first the floodgates open and Montreal just can’t hang around
    I agree with this.

    MTL with a 2 goal lead is fukkin dangerous.

First 123
Top