ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

The Elite Are The Sexual Predators

Robert Anderson was the team doctor for the University of Michigan football team.

Bo Schembechler was nothing but a fraud
    by Dan Wetzel
    Fri, June 11, 2021
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bo-sche...215932069.html

Bo Schembechler's son, others say iconic coach knew about Michigan doctor's sexual abuse
    by Dan Wetzel
    Thu, June 10, 2021
    https://sports.yahoo.com/bo-schembec...190114255.html

Michigan meant something special because Bo said so and even a Buckeye or a Spartan would admit that Bo had one powerful, magnetic way of selling it, of creating a brand long before such marketing concepts were common. The way Bo would spit out the mere term — “a Michigan Man” — dripped with so much elitism that he made you wonder if there was actually something to it.

Dan Wetzel exposing and shaming sports like only he can.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Bo did not get caught at the time so he gets a pass. Good football coach. Even if he had gotten caught, they would have said you should take one for the team at the time.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Michigan was sexually praying on women and Penn State on men. These two schools should get a lifetime ban from college sports. This is worse than a few players gambling on games which is punished more severely by NCAA.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Dan Wetzel exposing and shaming sports like only he can.
    Lost me at the first sentence: "What Bo Schembechler lacked in national championships (none) he made up for in arrogance."

What an idiot. How old this this writer? There WERE NO "national championships" until 2014.

Roger T. Bannon

Sports is a dirty business. You gotta break a few eggs, do a little cheating if you want to be successful. Everything is fair as long as you don't get caught. And even then it is fair as long as you do not do it in the open.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Lost me at the first sentence: "What Bo Schembechler lacked in national championships (none) he made up for in arrogance."

What an idiot. How old this this writer? There WERE NO "national championships" until 2014.

Being ranked No. 1 was considered being the national champion. Now you have a tournament.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

With great social status and wealth some men tend to abuse their powers and throw morals right out the window. Above the law, God power complex, I'll take what ever I want mentality.

Jeffrey Epstein was a perfect example of that. He liked little girls and took it to another level because he had the social power and money to do just that.

Lock em all up and shut em down I say!! Serve them all a slice of humble pie.