Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clippers +700 to win the West?

Now this is a long shot for a reason, but I don't believe this Jazz series is over, like most people seem to think. I do think Mike Conley being out again is a big loss, and who knows how healthy he will be when he returns. I think several players on Utah have overachieved a bit and I'm pretty convinced this will be another 7 game series.

So if they make it through, you have +700 in the WCF vs. the Suns in a series that will be a PK.

I think it's worth $100.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Jazz or suns

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I guess if you want it now is the best time.

If you think they will be a pk vs the suns( they won't be. SUNS-125 minimum).

Why not take them to win title+1411? You can hedge out in WCF

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Jazz or suns
    Chris Paul shoulder looking 100%. Suns and Jazz both good teams, but not sure I'm trusting the Jazz just yet. Don't forget this is the same team who was up 3-1 to Denver last year and lost. This series not done yet, trust me.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

why not just take clips win utah series at +290

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

That's a good point, I thought about that as well, but they will be dogs to Brooklyn if Brooklyn makes it and assuming they have Harden obviously. At least +190.

Whatever, only tossing 100 on it, nothing crazy. I think it has a decent chance of hitting.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    why not just take clips win utah series at +290
    Rather let the thrill ride a bit longer if they make it through. If they get through 2 series winning from down 2 games, I think they're destined to go to the finals.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

bruh

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

The whole bet rides on game 3 and game 4. They win these two and you might as well ask the book to cash your ticket because it’s inevitable.
    All they really need to do is stop giving up the big threes late in the game. If they play better perimeter defense at the end they’ll win. Both games they clawed back but they had a few defensive lapses.
    That being said Utah won’t just jack up threes immediately on the offensive side late on the road which should help the clip. I feel like when home teams do that it’s because they are feeding off the crowd.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The whole bet rides on game 3 and game 4. They win these two and you might as well ask the book to cash your ticket because it’s inevitable.
    ???
    they’d still have to beat phoenix

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Now this is a long shot for a reason, but I don't believe this Jazz series is over, like most people seem to think. I do think Mike Conley being out again is a big loss, and who knows how healthy he will be when he returns. I think several players on Utah have overachieved a bit and I'm pretty convinced this will be another 7 game series.

So if they make it through, you have +700 in the WCF vs. the Suns in a series that will be a PK.

I think it's worth $100.
    Agree goat that’s a good price. But if the Clippers beat Utah they will not be pickem against Phoenix,Utah has been better than Phoenix all year, if the Clippers beat Utah they will likely be -140 again Phoenix.

thomorino

Utah depends more on 3 point shooting than the Clippers, the longer the series goes the bigger the advantage for the Clippers as legs get tired.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

It's worth a shot, I'm already invested in the Clippers to win the West at the pre-playoff price so I'm not buying any more shares, but there's definitely a path to this happening... Next two games are must wins but they'll likely be favored in both. Even the series and then doubt will start to creep into the minds of Jazz players.

I actually think the Clippers match up well against the Suns, if they can clear this hurdle after being down 0-2 twice, the conference is theirs to lose at that point.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's worth a shot, I'm already invested in the Clippers to win the West at the pre-playoff price so I'm not buying any more shares, but there's definitely a path to this happening... Next two games are must wins but they'll likely be favored in both. Even the series and then doubt will start to creep into the minds of Jazz players.

I actually think the Clippers match up well against the Suns, if they can clear this hurdle after being down 0-2 twice, the conference is theirs to lose at that point.
    Unless their is a major injury clippers-Utah is likely the real conference finals.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Paul george finally showed some grit in the must win games down 3-2 against Dallas last series. Playing defense and putting his head down and earning free throws instead of settling for threes. Looks like he's turned a corner but Reggie Jackson is such a chronic loser wherever he goes and doc rivers gives him minutes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goat when was the last time you won a bet?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I like it, value is there.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Clippers would be a healthy favorite over Phoenix. I see Suns +190 to win West when up 3-0. And Clippers are considered better than Utah that is why they were a small dog in the series without home court. Clippers -165

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Paul george finally showed some grit in the must win games down 3-2 against Dallas last series. Playing defense and putting his head down and earning free throws instead of settling for threes. Looks like he's turned a corner but Reggie Jackson is such a chronic loser wherever he goes and doc rivers gives him minutes
    yes the comeback vs Dallas is huge. i just look at clips as a team that craves the off-season. and they could have easily folded game 6

they look great tonight and 1-2 they should give effort the rest of the series. so maybe they really do care, thats the deciding factor with them. 2-2, they care and this +700 could hit

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Reggie has hit every shot you got to be kidding me he is their most consistent player.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Reggie has hit every shot you got to be kidding me he is their most consistent player.
    Reggie had quietly been very good the last 2 months, Lue benching him for. Games 1 and 2 against Dallas was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

he said doc rivers too??? what world is he living in

thomorino

Jackson has been the Clippers most consistent role player.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Jackson has been the Clippers most consistent role player.
    I wouldn't even call him a role player at this point... It's Kawhi, PG, and Reggie as the cornerstones of this team right now.

thomorino

I wouldn't even call him a role player at this point... It's Kawhi, PG, and Reggie as the cornerstones of this team right now.
    I think he is a role player on this team. People forget he was good with okc and average as a starting point guard with Detroit. He seemed to lose confidence his first year with the Clippers, he’s back now though. No way the Clippers lose game 1 and 2 to Dallas if they start him over Beverly.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Don’t argue with him.

He thinks Ayton is a role player.

He also thinks a starter isn’t part of the rotation and variance is an event.

Dont get me started on what his definition of the value is.

Eddy Munny

I think he is a role player on this team. People forget he was good with okc and average as a starting point guard with Detroit. He seemed to lose confidence his first year with the Clippers, he’s back now though. No way the Clippers lose game 1 and 2 to Dallas if they start him over Beverly.
    Your last sentence sums up the reason why I think he's ascended beyond the status of role player. He's nowhere near as good as the other two obviously, but he's critical to the Clippers success. He gives their offense a different look when he's on. If you get 2 of the 3 aforementioned players having good games on any given night, L.A. is tough to beat. When you only get one, they're vulnerable.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Don’t argue with him.

thomorino

Don’t argue with him.

Ayton is barely averaging 10 points a game in the playoffs you dumb shit.

thomorino

Your last sentence sums up the reason why I think he's ascended beyond the status of role player. He's nowhere near as good as the other two obviously, but he's critical to the Clippers success. He gives their offense a different look when he's on. If you get 2 of the 3 aforementioned players having good games on any given night, L.A. is tough to beat. When you only get one, they're vulnerable.
    He is certainly an important player for them. Part of the problem for the Clippers in the Dallas series was Beverly was horrible. I think we just both think of the term role player differently, we both see him as important.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

Don’t argue with him.

Shit up dumb shit, you know nothing. You literally spent a week arguing Cramer made 10 million a year 40 years ago when his home is valued at 2 million.

Stop talking.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Ayton is barely averaging 10 points a game in the playoffs you dumb shit.
    Ayton has been impressive he has neutralized Jokic. He is a key part to the Suns.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Ayton has been impressive he has neutralized Jokic. He is a key part to the Suns.
    Ayton plays an important role for sure, but he is a role player. He has not neutralized Jokic at all though, Denver’s problem has been they haven’t had a reliable second scorer, Jokic has been fine.

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Took +350 series yesterday. GM 3 score made me very happy.

12 Last