ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    There is definitely a race element to the Lebron hate. I don’t think that can be disputed. When Lebron doesn’t shake hands or yells at officials it’s because he’s the angry black guy, when it’s brady, it’s because he’s a great fierce competitor.

I don’t hate my own. Chase Utley is one of my favorite players of all time.

I think jordan is the biggest prick of all time. Lebron has been under pressure and had unrealistic expectations since he’s been 13 years old. He’s surpassed them all while being a family man and doing great things for his community. I respect that.
    I enjoy your posts about morono, but I gotta chime in here. Bron is hated because he has to cheat with refs, getting all the good players on his team to win, and bitches for foul calls every 2 seconds. He also travels, double dribbles, and battering rams players the fuk over (aka offensive fouls) that are magically called shooting fouls. He sucks at shooting and is extremely fake personality wise. It has nothing to do with being black. The entire fucken league is black and you never see this hate about jordan.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Michael Jordan was one of the most love basketball players of all times around the entire globe on like LeBron James not even close to that level

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

LeBron isn't the issue..

AD is a weak mofo.. He's been getting hurt since he could dribble a basketball..

I guess there's no power in the unibrow...

First ... 5678