KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

NBA finals predictions.....

I think Miami has the potential to win it all. They are my pick to win it all. The Nets don’t scare me. Kyrie’s focus “isn’t on basketball right now with all the violence going on in the world.” Plus tubby Harden hasn’t played and is out of shape and Kevin Durant has never won anything when he was the best player on a team. Miami’s toughest test will be in the first round against Milwaukee. I think Milwaukee is the only team with a chance to beat them in a 7 game series which could definitely happen. I think you get Bucks or Heat representing the East and either Dallas or Utah repping the west. Can definitely see Mavs vs Heat round 3. Lakers are trash this year. Chris Paul is a playoff loser and is playing with a bunch of kids that have never even been in the post season. Utah is by far and away the deepest team in the league. They have the def poy, sixth man of the year and even though he won’t win it, they also have the coach of the year. They by far and away have the best 3 point shooting out of all the playoff teams. Their entire roster can shoot 3’s except the two bigs. Clippers have been banged up and Lue is a joke of a coach. LOL it was one thing to let go of Doc Rivers but for that scrub? Will I be shocked if I’m wrong about these 4 teams I listed getting to the finals? No. I will be shocked if we get Lakers/Nets though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

I think Milwaukee

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I think Milwaukee
    They definitely are a better pick than Brooklyn. They absolutely outplayed them the last two times, the box score shows a close contest but Milwaukee dominated them.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Lakers vs nets

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    They definitely are a better pick than Brooklyn. They absolutely outplayed them the last two times, the box score shows a close contest but Milwaukee dominated them.
    Yep. Holiday perfect addition to put them over the top

Miami underrated too again

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lakers vs nets
    This. Lakers over Nets in 7.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

What is it you guys see in the Lakers? They aren’t the same team as last year. Guys like Schroeder and Drummond don’t know the first thing about winning a big game. Hell has Drummond spent an entire season on a team that won more than 25 games? He put up good numbers on basically the worst team every year. Nobody ever went into Detroit going “Fellas we give it our best shot tonight.” That is no longer the case for him. Who would you say Lakers 3rd best player is? Danny Greens presence will be greatly missed. A vet and prior champion in Rondo, will be greatly missed coming off that bench.

stevek173

I see LeBron and AD grinding it out. It was good enough to win last year and it will be again.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    This. Lakers over Nets in 7.
    Exactly

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I see LeBron and AD grinding it out. It was good enough to win last year and it will be again.
    It was not just those two. Rondo gave them big minutes off the bench and nobody coming off that bench this year has that experience. Danny Green has won a title in what? 3 or 4 different uniforms? Schroeder can’t make up for that experience and definitely can’t shoot the 3 like Danny Green who until recently had the NBA record for made 3’s in a finals game. Dwight Howard also provided playoff experience and size, which I thought he was done but he will be missed. If you think it was only AD and LeBron that contributed to that ring you must not of watched or don’t know the game.

johnnyvegas13

Forget about rondo

what about the carushowww

stevek173

I don't know the game.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

76ers and clippers

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Forget about rondo

Guys an absolute stud. He is probably their third best player. His role should be bigger. I don’t think he puts them over the top though.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Sammy the Clippers have self proclaimed “Playoff P” dude is a BUM. Leonard also dealing with a foot. He says it’s not a big deal but he’s not 100% not to mention Lue is a trash coach

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    76ers and clippers
    Prob the 2nd best team in each conference

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Forget about rondo

Johnny totally beat me to it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Prob the 2nd best team in each conference
    Philly has no offense. Simmons an excellent defender and can change a game but they can’t hang offensively with Nets, Bucks, or the Heat. Love how the world is sleeping on the Heat. Miami are healthy now and Herro and Robinson are locked in from downtown. Even Dragoc has been stroking it lately.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    76ers and clippers
    Rivers? Come on Sammy

Utah vs nets.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I think Miami has the potential to win it all. They are my pick to win it all. The Nets don’t scare me. Kyrie’s focus “isn’t on basketball right now with all the violence going on in the world.” Plus tubby Harden hasn’t played and is out of shape and Kevin Durant has never won anything when he was the best player on a team. Miami’s toughest test will be in the first round against Milwaukee. I think Milwaukee is the only team with a chance to beat them in a 7 game series which could definitely happen. I think you get Bucks or Heat representing the East and either Dallas or Utah repping the west. Can definitely see Mavs vs Heat round 3. Lakers are trash this year. Chris Paul is a playoff loser and is playing with a bunch of kids that have never even been in the post season. Utah is by far and away the deepest team in the league. They have the def poy, sixth man of the year and even though he won’t win it, they also have the coach of the year. They by far and away have the best 3 point shooting out of all the playoff teams. Their entire roster can shoot 3’s except the two bigs. Clippers have been banged up and Lue is a joke of a coach. LOL it was one thing to let go of Doc Rivers but for that scrub? Will I be shocked if I’m wrong about these 4 teams I listed getting to the finals? No. I will be shocked if we get Lakers/Nets though.
    1. Kevin Durant won 2 rings as the best player on the team, and 2 finals mvps to show for it.
    2. Miami may not get out of the first round.
    3. The Nets would slaughter Miami bro. Miami is relying on a washed up Andre Iguadala who hasn't been good for like 7 years and a washed up Ariza to play D against Durant. Lol, come on bro.
    4. Portland has the deepest team in the league after the Clippers. Utah is good too though.

I don't see Miami getting out of the first round.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    1. Kevin Durant won 2 rings as the best player on the team, and 2 finals mvps to show for it.
    2. Miami may not get out of the first round.
    3. The Nets would slaughter Miami bro. Miami is relying on a washed up Andre Iguadala who hasn't been good for like 7 years and a washed up Ariza to play D against Durant. Lol, come on bro.
    4. Portland has the deepest team in the league after the Clippers. Utah is good too though.

I don't see Miami getting out of the first round.
    I said Miami’s toughest test will be the first round. If they get out of the first round there is no doubt in my mind they advance to the Finals. Kevin Durant never won anything until he got to Golden State who had already won without him. He might of gotten the MVPs of those finals but I would take Steph over him any day of the week, especially Steph from a few years ago. Miami is not relying on Igoudala for anything the Nets defense is non existent. You think Portland has the deepest team? Lmfao. At least I know why you made that future wager now. Talk about washed up? Melo? Another playoff loser who never won shit and has only been out of the first round 1 time I believe.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Nobody is giving Spoelstra any love. Guy is easily the best mind in the East. This is playoff time, this is when NBA coaching plays a factor. Still gotta have the right players, which I feel with Jimmy Butler anchoring that Miami team is a perfect fit for Spo. Guys a leader. Durant isn’t a leader of men. Guy couldn’t even handle being criticized by Michael Rappaport. Besides if the guy steps on somebody’s foot while driving the lane he’s gonna be out with an injury. Porcelain has a sturdiness I would trust over Durants skeleton. Guy had to ride Steph and Klays coat tails to get open looks. Best was when Draymond called him a bitch and let him know they won without him. If they meat Miami all Jimmy Butler has to do is get in his face one time and he will cower. Durant is a regular season hero. Guy choked a 3-1 lead in WCF and had to join the Warriors or be ringless. The Nets didn’t win anything before he got there and Indoubt that changes this year. Maybe if the Nets were already a championship team with leaders all over the starting 5 I’d give them the nod but they don’t have the grit in my opinion. They won’t beat Miami or Milwaukee if it comes to that.
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 05-20-21 at 07:23 PM.

Goat Milk

I said Miami’s toughest test will be the first round. If they get out of the first round there is no doubt in my mind they advance to the Finals. Kevin Durant never won anything until he got to Golden State who had already won without him. He might of gotten the MVPs of those finals but I would take Steph over him any day of the week, especially Steph from a few years ago. Miami is not relying on Igoudala for anything the Nets defense is non existent. You think Portland has the deepest team? Lmfao. At least I know why you made that future wager now. Talk about washed up? Melo? Another playoff loser who never won shit and has only been out of the first round 1 time I believe.
    Na man, Durant is arguably a top 10 player of all time. Steph isn't even top 20. He has 3 rings and no finals mvps. Lebron guarded Durant b2b finals and Durant dismantled him. That was in Lebron's defensive prime.

If Steph was as good as you say he would have easily taken out Toronto. Durant wouldn't have lost to that team, with Green and Klay. Steph had a chance to win game 6 at the buzzer and he bricked. He seems to always come up short in the finals on big shots.

Melo had to battle Kobe for years in the west. Sure, he hasn't won, but that just means he's hungry.

Miami won't win more than 2 games vs. the Nets. But good luck. You can always pray for an inury.

Goat Milk

Nobody is giving Spoelstra any love. Guy is easily the best mind in the East. This is playoff time, this is when NBA coaching plays a factor. Still gotta have the right players, which I feel with Jimmy Butler anchoring that Miami team is a perfect fit for Spo. Guys a leader. Durant isn’t a leader of men. Guy couldn’t even handle being criticized by Michael Rappaport. Besides if the guy steps on somebody’s foot while driving the lane he’s gonna be out with an injury. Porcelain has a sturdiness I would trust over Durants skeleton. Guy had to ride Steph and Klays coat tails to get open looks. Best was when Draymond called him a bitch and let him know they won without him. If they meat Miami all Jimmy Butler has to do is get in his face one time and he will cower. Durant is a regular season hero. Guy choked a 3-1 lead in WCF and had to join the Warriors or be ringless. The Nets didn’t win anything before he got there and Indoubt that changes this year. Maybe if the Nets were already a championship team with leaders all over the starting 5 I’d give them the nod but they don’t have the grit in my opinion. They won’t beat Miami or Milwaukee if it comes to that.
    Steph and Klay and Draymond blew a 3-1 lead in the nba finals bro. Wasn't that the only time in history that's happened? Durant also averaged 30 against Lebron on more than 50% shooting I believe when they faced off when durant was just a kid.

He's only had one big injury in his career, I wouldn't say he's made of glass. He's much stronger than a guy like ant davis.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Steph and Klay and Draymond blew a 3-1 lead in the nba finals bro. Wasn't that the only time in history that's happened? Durant also averaged 30 against Lebron on more than 50% shooting I believe when they faced off when durant was just a kid.

He's only had one big injury in his career, I wouldn't say he's made of glass. He's much stronger than a guy like ant davis.
    NBA had to get involved and suspend Draymond for that to happen. It would be one thing if they blew that lead and that was all they had to show for it. But they were coming off a title and proceeded to win 2 in a row after that. Steve Nash wasn’t able to get to a finals as a player, unlike Steve Kerr who was not half the player as Nash but was a part of multiple championship runs was able to win a ring his first season as a coach. I don’t see Nash winning a title his first year as a coach. He knows nothing about NBA finals other than coming up short on the way. Nets health is a major issue to me. Their lack of continuity, something Durant has publicly admitted to is also another issue I think is going to prevent them from winning the title this particular season. We’ve all seen how Harden shrivels in the post season ESPECIALLY in game 7’s. As mentioned Kyrie says he’s not even focused on basketball and it’s well known he creates drama in the locker room an doesn’t get along with his teammates. I just don’t see them doing anything special this season.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Johnny totally beat me to it.
    G League bad boy

he dominated the gym in el Segundo

we knew he was a winner years ago

Goat Milk

NBA had to get involved and suspend Draymond for that to happen. It would be one thing if they blew that lead and that was all they had to show for it. But they were coming off a title and proceeded to win 2 in a row after that. Steve Nash wasn’t able to get to a finals as a player, unlike Steve Kerr who was not half the player as Nash but was a part of multiple championship runs was able to win a ring his first season as a coach. I don’t see Nash winning a title his first year as a coach. He knows nothing about NBA finals other than coming up short on the way. Nets health is a major issue to me. Their lack of continuity, something Durant has publicly admitted to is also another issue I think is going to prevent them from winning the title this particular season. We’ve all seen how Harden shrivels in the post season ESPECIALLY in game 7’s. As mentioned Kyrie says he’s not even focused on basketball and it’s well known he creates drama in the locker room an doesn’t get along with his teammates. I just don’t see them doing anything special this season.
    I'm not saying the Nets are a lock. I do like the Bucks, I like Philly, I think Miami is solid, but I think Miami got lucky last year because there were no fans. Their young guys like Nunn and Hero and Robinson aren't used to playing on the road with fans screaming at them.

Harden has definiitely melted during the playoffs, but he's never played on this kind of team obviously. Durant is just so lethal man, everytime he touches the ball on the elbow I feel like it's going in. The only other player I felt that with was Kobe. And Lillard in crunch time, my heart sinks when I bet against him.

I've seen Curry miss plenty of big shots in his career.

I do think the lack of continuity is a big thing but also Durant and Harden and Kyrie all know each other very well, have played together in a sense for a while. Harden and Durant were together for a few years, and played on Olympics team together. All star games.

Steve Nash is a great mind. We could have said the same about Kerr -- but he won in his first year. I think they're very much from a similar school of thought. Nash could turn into one of the great coaches this game has seen.

Anyway good luck boss.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    G League bad boy

he dominated the gym in el Segundo

we knew he was a winner years ago
    He’s a bad boy period. Out there repping for me and JJ with the slick dome of his. Guy has to get all the p***y after the games. Prob has all the groupies LOL.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

does feel fairly wide open actually compared to most years

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rivers? Come on Sammy

Utah vs nets.
    Utah ???

u r trying anything to avoid lakers nets lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

The Jazz would absolutely spank the Lakers in 6 games or less. Lakers don’t want none of that. Jazz best 3pt shooting team in the league and it’s not even close. Lakers would get stroked right outta the gym. Lakers can’t hang from downtown. Plus Gobert can neutralize the paint against a team like LA.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Royce O’Neal, Joe Ingles, George “the minivan” Niang, Mike Conley are all shooting 40+% from 3 and Jordan Clarkson off the bench is shooting 37% from 3. That’s not even including Donovan when and if he comes back. Lakers couldn’t even hang with the Jazz. Nightmare matchup for LA. Jazz only team in NBA history to have 10 made 3’s in every game of the season. Lakers don’t want none of that smoke.

Goat Milk

Royce O’Neal, Joe Ingles, George “the minivan” Niang, Mike Conley are all shooting 40+% from 3 and Jordan Clarkson off the bench is shooting 37% from 3. That’s not even including Donovan when and if he comes back. Lakers couldn’t even hang with the Jazz. Nightmare matchup for LA. Jazz only team in NBA history to have 10 made 3’s in every game of the season. Lakers don’t want none of that smoke.
    Those numbers don't mean anything. No one cares about the regular season except teams like the Jazz and Coach Bud teams of years past. No one tries. Jazz play a reg season game like it's game 7 of the finals. Sure, they're a good team, but Jordan Clarkson isn't suddenly an elite player. He can easily shoot you out of a game in the playoffs with his terrible shot selection. Defenses going to clamp down on him. Jazz are going home in the second round.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Those numbers don't mean anything. No one cares about the regular season except teams like the Jazz and Coach Bud teams of years past. No one tries. Jazz play a reg season game like it's game 7 of the finals. Sure, they're a good team, but Jordan Clarkson isn't suddenly an elite player. He can easily shoot you out of a game in the playoffs with his terrible shot selection. Defenses going to clamp down on him. Jazz are going home in the second round.
    Clarkson shooting the ball extremely well and is knocking down tough shots. I’ve never seen him shoot like this at any point in his career. Nobody in the NBA is clamping down in anybody anymore, and even if they do the Jazz system provides multiple looks at the 3. It’s not about the regular season. I’m not saying they are the best team I’m just stating the simple fact the Lakers would lose in a series vs the Jazz and I hope they meet up and I will be proven 100% correct.

Goat Milk

Clarkson shooting the ball extremely well and is knocking down tough shots. I’ve never seen him shoot like this at any point in his career. Nobody in the NBA is clamping down in anybody anymore, and even if they do the Jazz system provides multiple looks at the 3. It’s not about the regular season. I’m not saying they are the best team I’m just stating the simple fact the Lakers would lose in a series vs the Jazz and I hope they meet up and I will be proven 100% correct.
    You inspired me to post my WCF prediction lol.

12 Last