Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Lebron's acting chops

LeBron James faking an eye injury like he got his eyeball scooped out. Got to hand it to him, he knew that if he faked it dramatically enough, he could either blame a loss on not being able to see, or if they win, he can talk himself up carrying them to a win with just one eye. What a fake ass pussy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

That last second 3 point shot by Lebron from 40 was epic. Wish he was still with my Cavaliers. Oh well!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wonder if he had to be stretchered out

Buena Onda

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That last second 3 point shot by Lebron from 40 was epic. Wish he was still with my Cavaliers. Oh well!!
    No doubt. As much as I hate it and his antics, he got it done when it mattered. I just cannot see the Lakers being able to hold up through what figures to be four rounds of hard fought best of sevens. They look ragged. Looking forward to the Suns series.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

I called 911 for him but they hung up on me cause they knew it was fake.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

He got raked across the face

How the hell was that fake???

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Kevin Pillar got hit in the face with a 94mph fastball and he spent just a bit more time on the floor than lebum

Buena Onda

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    He'll probably be listed as "questionable" for an eye injury until an hour before tip-off. I can totally see him wearing an eye patch to practice/press conferences so everyone will talk about how tough he is once the game starts.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Lebron and Draymond go way back

Buena Onda

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

The contact to his face wasn't fake, his rolling around on the floor like he just got mustard gassed in a WWI trench for four minutes was fake.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

the way the nba is called these days that was easily a flagrant ... guess the NBA truly didn't care if Lakers ended up losing or else it would've been 2 ft and lakers ball

green barely jumped... had both arms up in the air at and angle and went right into LeBron's face to prevent him from getting a dunk. that's not a basketball defensive move...

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Buena Onda View Post
    The contact to his face wasn't fake, his rolling around on the floor like he just got mustard gassed in a WWI trench for four minutes was fake.
    the man twisted his ankle on the way down. his neck almost broke lol.

Buena Onda

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    the man twisted his ankle on the way down. his neck almost broke lol.
    Yeah, I did see the ankle twist. At first I thought he re-injured that until I saw him curling up in a ball on the floor like he just met Big Jon in the San Quentin showers. Are you saying that Lebron's ankle is up on his forehead? You, sir, are exactly the people he manipulates with antics like this.

Buena Onda

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    the way the nba is called these days that was easily a flagrant ... guess the NBA truly didn't care if Lakers ended up losing or else it would've been 2 ft and lakers ball

green barely jumped... had both arms up in the air at and angle and went right into LeBron's face to prevent him from getting a dunk. that's not a basketball defensive move...
    I hear ya. I'm not saying it wasn't a foul or anything. I'm simply saying he was putting on an enormous acting job. He wasn't hurt as bad as he was letting on. A little bit of acting is alright, but c'mon man, give me a break. But, as far as the game itself and the ending, he did exactly what stars do in big spots and got it done and that's all that matters, so good for him.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yeah, I did see the ankle twist. At first I thought he re-injured that until I saw him curling up in a ball on the floor like he just met Big Jon in the San Quentin showers. Are you saying that Lebron's ankle is up on his forehead? You, sir, are exactly the people he manipulates with antics like this.
    so you didn't see draymond hit him in the face? go get your eyes checked. The flagrant wasn't called and a bad non call by refs

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    I called 911 for him but they hung up on me cause they knew it was fake.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

LeBron James faking an eye injury like he got his eyeball scooped out. Got to hand it to him, he knew that if he faked it dramatically enough, he could either blame a loss on not being able to see, or if they win, he can talk himself up carrying them to a win with just one eye. What a fake ass pussy
    Look up self handicapping theory. It's a sports Psychology term. Athletes use it to remove internal pressure