bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

As a self-proclaimed crypto investment expert I'm going to try to prepare you for the unmitigated ass whooping you're about to take in the crypto world.

First whatll happen is this...some scammer/programmer will throw the word blockchain at ya...they'll hype it like the discovery of air but all it is is a ledger used to validate transactions between accounts...so now you've got something idiotic to invest in...and worthless...now naturally for his trouble the scammer/programmer will issue himself a huge % of the coins...now ya hype it allover the place as if its the second coming of Christ even though you've simply created a ledger and you slap a price on it reflecting its worthlessness of like $.001...first you get investors to buy it (bc who else would) which raise the value to like .005...then some moron sees 400% interest in 2 months and begins to buy it...after a year or 2 enough morons have bought it to raise it to a penny...boy dont ya wish ud got in at .001 well the more morons buy the nothing the more the price goes up...but theres one big catch half the coins are in the original investors and scammers pockets and the other are stored by crypto services.

Now imagine how you could make money at this point...you could sell any piece of your gigantic share and cause a run on the bank and deflate the price then whenever you felt you had fleeced the public just stop selling and start buying at the depressed price and create an instant boom!

This is the truth behind all cryptos...in fact of all the hyped dogecoin in the world half of it is in only 12 accounts...basically your only hope is to track their buying and selling and hyping and not hyping momentum and get in as they're done busting it out and get out as they end the boom...good luck...you will need a hell of alot of it!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-06-21 at 09:09 PM.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Aren’t you the guy who lost all his money gambling and then came to a gambling forum to cry about why people shouldn’t gamble?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who is this clown?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Aren’t you the guy who lost all his money gambling and then came to a gambling forum to cry about why people shouldn’t gamble?
    Oh you mean every sports gambler ever...yea

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

do you own any coins right now?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Look OP, I completely agree with you its a complete fraud. No doubt. However, is it any different than the people that came up with the idea to print green paper and say it has value just because they say it does even though its backed-up by nothing? Other than a means of exchanging goods? They got suckers to believe that was the way didn't they? Instead of sucker trading in gold coins, or silver........they traded in a worthless piece of paper..........the whole game is rigged and has been since 1913 when that Kabbalist bank called the Federal Reserve took over your country (if you're in the USA). That's right! Did you know the US does not even have their own bank running their country. It's an offshore entity. Look it all up punks if you don't believe me!

And hey, btw, nice write-up OP. Love it when people call it a scam when they see it and explain it in the way you did! Thumbs Up!

Josy
    Josy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Everybody is a self-proclaimed crypto investment guru nowadays

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Buy high, sell low
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    do you own any coins right now?
    Of course...I'm a hodler bc look let me explain I'm not anti-crypto I'm trying to inform the general forum that's getting IN to crypto so they can save themselves the lot of cash I lost at first.

Here's an example of why crypto hodling or whale tracking is the only way to win...unless you know the actions of the whales personally.

Ex. You buy some crypto @ $10...you buy $2k worth and it goes to $50 in a month...now you're thinking quit tha job and invest more and call the lambo dealer right...WRONG...the crypto begins to plummet...you can't believe it...this thing is sought after like Jessica Alba's pussy how could this be...when it hits about $15 in a week you sell...y wouldnt u after all its worthless now...fold ur hand a 1k winner right...but then something "magical happens" it flies back up to $50 in 2 weeks...oh fuk me fuk me ur saying that was just a temp correction while they updated the blockchain or whatever this things gonna MOON next month so you throw that 3k in at 50 and it drops to $15 again (yea again) and you get out now a 1k+ loser...but did everyone lose hmmmm.

The account with $500 mil in it began selling at 50 in coordination w other whales after starting the month at $100 mil...it did so at different prices as the market was plummeting but in the ended netted lets say 250 mil that first go around...now he buy 350 mil at $15...it goes to $50 and repeat now he makes lets say 600 mil the 2nd month so now he buys $950 mil worth at $15 do ya see where this is going and surprise surprise it rebounds to $50...you down a grand his account now at 3 billion from 100 million

But what if ud hodled (held on for dear life) your account would have 10k in it from the 2k investment +8k in 3 months not bad for a 2k investment but ya kept lookin at that chart and so ya ****** yourself and turned an 8k win into a 1k loss.

Do you guys understand?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-07-21 at 02:12 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Look OP, I completely agree with you its a complete fraud. No doubt. However, is it any different than the people that came up with the idea to print green paper and say it has value just because they say it does even though its backed-up by nothing? Other than a means of exchanging goods? They got suckers to believe that was the way didn't they? Instead of sucker trading in gold coins, or silver........they traded in a worthless piece of paper..........the whole game is rigged and has been since 1913 when that Kabbalist bank called the Federal Reserve took over your country (if you're in the USA). That's right! Did you know the US does not even have their own bank running their country. It's an offshore entity. Look it all up punks if you don't believe me!

And hey, btw, nice write-up OP. Love it when people call it a scam when they see it and explain it in the way you did! Thumbs Up!
    Yes and No...Yes fiat currency DEFINITELY has many many scam aspects to it comparable to cryptos and certainly when run like our govt and Fed R is being run today will lead to hyperinflation if not an outright crash but w cryptos hyperinflation IS THE GOAL...so a coin worth a dollar today being worth 5 next month is a success...can you imagine what would happen in the US if prices hyperinflated 5x in a month...total annihilation of the middle and lower classes and looking at our current government perhaps that's the desired outcome.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Buy high, sell low
    Stake knows

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Stake knows
    Sadly this is what most crypto folks do when they first enter the crypto world and yea...they see that $10 jump to $50 in a month and wanna get on that bandwagon as it is clearly mooning

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

my fav pattern, moneybag

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

When did this guy get released from prison????????

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Of course...I'm a hodler bc look let me explain I'm not anti-crypto I'm trying to inform the general forum that's getting IN to crypto so they can save themselves the lot of cash I lost at first.

Here's an example of why crypto hodling or whale tracking is the only way to win...unless you know the actions of the whales personally.

Ex. You buy some crypto @ $10...you buy $2k worth and it goes to $50 in a month...now you're thinking quit tha job and invest more and call the lambo dealer right...WRONG...the crypto begins to plummet...you can't believe it...this thing is sought after like Jessica Alba's pussy how could this be...when it hits about $15 in a week you sell...y wouldnt u after all its worthless now...fold ur hand a 1k winner right...but then something "magical happens" it flies back up to $50 in 2 weeks...oh fuk me fuk me ur saying that was just a temp correction while they updated the blockchain or whatever this things gonna MOON next month so you throw that 3k in at 50 and it drops to $15 again (yea again) and you get out now a 1k+ loser...but did everyone lose hmmmm.

The account with $500 mil in it began selling at 50 in coordination w other whales after starting the month at $100 mil...it did so at different prices as the market was plummeting but in the ended netted lets say 250 mil that first go around...now he buy 350 mil at $15...it goes to $50 and repeat now he makes lets say 600 mil the 2nd month so now he buys $950 mil worth at $15 do ya see where this is going and surprise surprise it rebounds to $50...you down a grand his account now at 3 billion from 100 million

But what if ud hodled (held on for dear life) your account would have 10k in it from the 2k investment +8k in 3 months not bad for a 2k investment but ya kept lookin at that chart and so ya ****** yourself and turned an 8k win into a 1k loss.

Do you guys understand?
    i mean, that just comes with the territory, the crypto markets are extremely volatile as a whole... i don't think you're saying anything too earth shattering

let me ask you this, which cryptos were you left holding the bag on in your early days of crypto trading?

bettilimbroke999

i mean, that just comes with the territory, the crypto markets are extremely volatile as a whole... i don't think you're saying anything too earth shattering

let me ask you this, which cryptos were you left holding the bag on in your early days of crypto trading?
    Got fkd like a Tijuana whore by bitcoin, ether and litecoin...all now had I hodl wouldve made me a fortune...I've been pleased by the momentum of doge lately ahead of Elons SNL appearance but that could go either way...crypto is in a very dangerous position at the moment especially as Elon is affecting the price dramatically and its facing oncoming "regulation" (God knows what that'll look like) by the Harris administration later this year.

Bitcoin wasn't really a big loser for me in particular but ether and lite schooled my ass in 2018 and 2019
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 05-07-21 at 05:29 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Btw to further prove my point Elons love for doge has lead him to wish to buy some or all of the 12 accounts that control over half the dogecoins in circulation...none of them of course all $billion+ accounts have had any interest in selling bc they know that the power of their position (again these are controlled by the doge creator and original $18 million investors) is worth far more than the value of their coins...the value is around 50 billion and Elon would hodl the coins these guys basically control the entire market and can basically make that 50 billion in a year just on unregulated manipulation...so hodl or chase their momentum if you really want to gamble but imo ya just have to get in at what you believe is a fair price and hodl and just accept those frequent huge swings...at the end of the year itll workout to wherever it should be....good luck and also keep abreast of anything that would potentially cause a dramatic change in your cryptos of choice this year especially.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

did you get in on Doge at a penny or lower? sounds like you might be ready to sell it?

bettilimbroke999

did you get in on Doge at a penny or lower? sounds like you might be ready to sell it?
    Hell no brother...sure wish I had...I'm just a recent doge investor w a small position picked up at 27 cents and at the time had zero confidence that wouldn't get totally wiped but its just been on momentum fire so far this year at an unbelievable level.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Orbison

bettilimbroke999

Btw and again either take my advice or don't I don't care you may know 10x more about cryptos than I do but there's a TRULY worthless crypto called chainlink (link) which has been like all cryptos this year on fire somehow and boy if you've researched chainlink and still have chosen to hodl it good luck bc I think itll crash straight vertically when this market dies down but that's just my opinion I mean its truly terrible and to currently be valued at 20b is well insane. But to each his own...maybe it'll moon somehow who knows.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

The real question is do we buy doge now with musk impending endorsement tomorrow or is it a trap

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I’ll flip you a hundo to join the fun and get free pizza.

You need to know about crypto ask me.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

My post is directed to the original poster.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Boston, what are your top 3 coins to buy right now?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

That's very generous but I have thousands in crypto already, own multiple homes and as far as gambling which I do for fun I was one of the first betmgm vip members and have my own host so throw that hundo on your favorite crypto and when it moons ya owe me a beer 🍺. Cheers my friend!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    The real question is do we buy doge now with musk impending endorsement tomorrow or is it a trap
    If its a trap Im falling for it...not adding any but definitely not selling either...think about it this is a minutes long national TV spot for doge by one of the most well-known and wealthiest businessmen/geniuses in America and huge doge lover/mover if doge flops it definitely AINT bc of Musk...I just wish Id taken his doge advice in his December tweet when it was like a penny 😥

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

Oh you want me to be an SBR Pro again...no thx I'm a good tipper and tithe at my church I dont need the SBR clout right now bro...yea ur right Im broke u got me! 🍻

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s pure spec all coins

Rookie day

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

What is your tip right now? Buy/Hodl/Sell?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    As a self-proclaimed crypto investment expert I'm going to try to prepare you for the unmitigated ass whooping you're about to take in the crypto world.

First whatll happen is this...some scammer/programmer will throw the word blockchain at ya...they'll hype it like the discovery of air but all it is is a ledger used to validate transactions between accounts...so now you've got something idiotic to invest in...and worthless...now naturally for his trouble the scammer/programmer will issue himself a huge % of the coins...now ya hype it allover the place as if its the second coming of Christ even though you've simply created a ledger and you slap a price on it reflecting its worthlessness of like $.001...first you get investors to buy it (bc who else would) which raise the value to like .005...then some moron sees 400% interest in 2 months and begins to buy it...after a year or 2 enough morons have bought it to raise it to a penny...boy dont ya wish ud got in at .001 well the more morons buy the nothing the more the price goes up...but theres one big catch half the coins are in the original investors and scammers pockets and the other are stored by crypto services.

Now imagine how you could make money at this point...you could sell any piece of your gigantic share and cause a run on the bank and deflate the price then whenever you felt you had fleeced the public just stop selling and start buying at the depressed price and create an instant boom!

This is the truth behind all cryptos...in fact of all the hyped dogecoin in the world half of it is in only 12 accounts...basically your only hope is to track their buying and selling and hyping and not hyping momentum and get in as they're done busting it out and get out as they end the boom...good luck...you will need a hell of alot of it!
    Your not too far off.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

I will say this...you can make a LOT of $$$ off of it if you play it wisely. I’ve been doing it for a week now and it seems like every one one of these cryptos goes through these massive surges. You just need to buy the dip, ride the surge and then sell and you can make a couple grand in an hour easily. He’ll look at Doge right now.

Now today only thing that’s gonna surge is Doge. Everyone putting all their eggs in it but you buy/sell and make $$$.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

And to add...A lot of these coins like Doge are risky and could crash down and be nothing but I do think the bigger ones have sustaining power. Invest in Ethereum right now at 3,000 and in five years it could be at 100,000. I’ve got a lot in that bc I think it’s the one most worth something in the long run.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    And to add...A lot of these coins like Doge are risky and could crash down and be nothing but I do think the bigger ones have sustaining power. Invest in Ethereum right now at 3,000 and in five years it could be at 100,000. I’ve got a lot in that bc I think it’s the one most worth something in the long run.
    Agreed...hodl ether is the play...just to prove my point doge was cruising along steady as a rock (seemingly) and on a rising pattern at around 72 @ 1030 central then just cliff drops 10% in a min to 65...thats a 9 billion dollar drop...when the whales sell doge ur fkd...thats the main problem w that particular crypto also its rumored robinhood itself is a 25b (thats 1/3 of doge value) doge whale...true or untrue who knows but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

bettilimbroke999

Well Doge just illustrates my whale manipulation point and Robinhood in a show of insane incompetence expectedly (probably intentionally) has their servers go down in the midst of the highest volume doge trading ever...unreal

bettilimbroke999

Got out of doge at 54 cents...watching the activity tonight this crypto scam will come to a close shortly...complete and utter market manipulation. Only had a small investment anyway but tonight proved its just a complete scam. I appreciate Musk basically jerking it off all show long trying to get a hype boom but this crypto is DEAD.

12 Last