Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Donald Sterling lost an entire Franchise.

Durant's legacy is cemented in my mind ----Great player, Average winner, Mental midget.

Maybe, he could take all the time he spends on social media and use that time working out. Then, he can build up that skeletor frame and won't be injured all the time and he can actually play the game. More time playing ball means less time on social media and the circle continues.

And to Hell with all of those saying you shouldn't post DM. In today's world, if you don't assume that every message that you ever send WILL eventually come out, you deserve everything you get and more. Two grown men sending private messages to each other like that in the first place weirds me out.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...atory-language
    Fined a whopping 50 k for something that wound have destroyed any other races career. Who really has the privilege ?
    I’m still trying to figure out what did he say that was so bad? Suck a dick? Come on man. I don’t care for Durant, he’s a big pussy but I don’t see why he would be fined. 50k was the same amount as Myles Leonard, who I also think should not have been fined. He didn’t even know what the word meant. Riley Cooper said the N word and wasn’t suspended and fined an undisclosed amount by the Eagles. Guys talk a lot of shit on the court and football field and apparently in DMs. Everybody wants to cancel somebody. Sticks and stones.... words don’t mean a thing.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Durant is soft and has been soft for 90% of his career.

Rappaport is washed up and has been washed up for 90% of his career.

2 bums fighting over nothing.

Durant has mostly dodged being the alpha dog since... well, he’s never been the alpha dog in his career. Always someone’s side kick. Always the guy reaping the great benefits of having another star(s) next to him. He’s a front runner. Rappaport is not a star. He’s a wanna be star. C list at best. Nobody should argue with that guy. Not even a D list actor. Both wanna be types but one just has the better skill set to be a better wanna be. Neither is hard.

That said- the move Durant made to leave OKC to GSW is and will always be the softest shit I have ever seen. I don’t get the guy. He doesn’t want to compete really. I lived next door to a Phoenix Sun for a long time and he said the guy is a clown behind the facade and I believe it 100%. Guy said league circles joke about how big of a sensitive bitch he is... even his own teammates. The rules are setup for him to succeed.

Durant has been super blessed with a skill set and size that most people will never have so good for him and good for him getting paid for it. Tables turned and Rappaport would be crucified. This is 2021. If KD were a fringe player they would make an example like they did with the Leonard clown. Instead- no questions about it and no real repercussions.

He’s not fringe though, he is a max player who is rich and entitled yet never happy. Guy has zero principles. NBA has trouble on the horizon too. Ratings in the tank, no defense, damaged brand from the mix of politics and sports, Lakers not playing well, Lebron aging and being more social warrior than on brand- maybe this is his brand, Knicks not getting Zion, confusion on which stars to actually market, no real brand to market- “I love this game” was a great brand line and now it’s what? On top of that, many players being exposed as mostly racist head cases. People will not tolerate that. It’s just fact... and this is coming from someone who used to have floor seats. Dare I say, the NBA might have a diversity problem? I’m a minority so I can say that.

Nobody here could say that shit and get away with it on a DM or Tweet that your place of business or work found. You would be fired. Regardless if it’s homophobic or not people don’t want to hear or see that shit. The other piece is society is sensitive too. I don’t agree with the posting of the DM’s but whatever... this is 2021. Get used to cameras and screenshots. The fact is you don’t want to know what these clowns are really like but you get the idea. All these professional athletes and actors are mostly trash humans. Shut up and act, shut up and dribble.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 04-03-21 at 02:09 AM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

How many times have you heard 2 guys get in a fight and one or both tell each other to suck a dick? How many times have you seen it at SBR? Have we all gotten this sensitive? I guess we might as well cancel this Turner Movie Classic... 2001, Suck My Dick.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295640.../rm3541835008/

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Durant still being a bitch.
    And what Jay Williams said sounds EXACTLY like KD's whiny azz

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/kevin-...f-kin-lie/amp/

Kevin Durant slams ESPN’s Jay Williams for his ‘f–kin lie’
    By Jenna Lemoncelli
    6/8/21

Don’t lie in the name of Kevin Durant.

The Nets star claimed Tuesday that ESPN analyst Jay Williams lied on national television about an apparent encounter they had at a holiday party years ago.

“I’ll tell you a story real quick,” Williams said on his “Keyshawn JWill & Zubin” show on Tuesday.

“We’re at a holiday party for KD’s business and we’re all there, everyone’s hanging out. And I went on TV on ‘Get Up’ that day, and said, [Bucks star] ‘Giannis [Antetokounmpo] was destroying people in the league. And I said, ‘When you think about Giannis, it’s [Anthony Davis] and Kevin Durant had a baby, to a degree,” Williams recalled.

“Kevin Durant comes up to me at the club and says, ‘Yo, don’t you ever compare me to Giannis again. Don’t you ever do that again.’

“And I was like, ‘Kev, what’re you talking about? Calm down. First off, I’m talking about scenarios, stylistically, the way you guys play a little bit, size, length.’

“And he’s like, ‘Nah, don’t ever compare that dude to me. Don’t ever.’ ”

Williams shared the same story on ESPN’s “Get Up” on Tuesday morning.

Durant, in a fiery response to Williams, said the conversation never happened.

“This a F–kin lie. Jay Williams can NEVER speak for me, ever…,” Durant wrote under the clip, which was shared by Sideline Sources on Instagram.

Durant then took to Twitter to further explain himself.

“Mans will do anything to advance their careers in this media s–t, wanting to be accepted by an industry that will dispose of you whenever they please,” he tweeted.

“Keep me out all that corny a– talk about who’s better and legacy and all that dumb ass s–t. I don’t even talk like that.”

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

All these NBA guys are nothing but crybaby bitches!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    All these NBA guys are nothing but crybaby bitches!
    Don’t tell Lambs Milk that. He wants to have unprotected sex with Durant.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lmao durant has issues, he should see a therapist

First 123