1. #36
    MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-07
    Posts: 5,234
    Betpoints: 6928

    Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    And yet we have complete morons that think it is their right not to get a vaccine. Why cant people in this country want to do the right thing for everyone? Is it that hard to want to help others and be safe and end the pandemic. Whether no 20 year olds get sick and die is not even the point. Get rid of this thing by being smart and doing the obvious smart things.

    Like the mask thing- people have been wearing masks in Japan for 50 years when they have cold or flu symptoms. They wear masks to stop spreading colds/ flu to others because they actually care. Its not a big deal to them to do the right thing.
    What about the side effects down the road with this crap they want to put in you?

    I'm 67 and have no intention of taking that shit.

    Maybe I die,maybe I don't but at least I'll know I didn't fold to what some liberal,left wing idiots tried to force on me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

  2. #37
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Look at that! One chin! Two Chins!! Three???

  3. #38
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,601
    Betpoints: 8536

    Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    And yet we have complete morons that think it is their right not to get a vaccine. Why cant people in this country want to do the right thing for everyone? Is it that hard to want to help others and be safe and end the pandemic. Whether no 20 year olds get sick and die is not even the point. Get rid of this thing by being smart and doing the obvious smart things.

    Like the mask thing- people have been wearing masks in Japan for 50 years when they have cold or flu symptoms. They wear masks to stop spreading colds/ flu to others because they actually care. Its not a big deal to them to do the right thing.
    it's not a vaccine... vaccines stop the spread of a disease, and/or prevent you from getting it, these do neither... and in fact they accelerate the spread of variants through virus immune escape

    it's not approved by the fda (only authorized for emergency use)

    just because vaccine salesmen say it's a good thing doesn't make it a good thing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

  4. #39
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    5' 5 1/2"
    At best, and standing on a crate

  5. #40
    beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-09
    Posts: 7,753
    Betpoints: 434

    Thought the Joe Biden Administration cured Covid? Wtf

  6. #41
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 17,680
    Betpoints: 198

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's not a vaccine... vaccines stop the spread of a disease, and/or prevent you from getting it, these do neither... and in fact they accelerate the spread of variants through virus immune escape

    it's not approved by the fda (only authorized for emergency use)

    just because vaccine salesmen say it's a good thing doesn't make it a good thing
    They do not know what the long-term effects will be on the immune system.
    People who were perfectly fine, their immune systems worked, could all of a sudden have autoimmune diseases, and many other health problems including: death.

    Did you hear about 39 year old Kassidi, in Utah? She left behind her 9 year old, after the second dose of that "vaccine" killed a perfectly healthy Mom


  7. #42
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,449
    Betpoints: 24203

    Kansas just dropped out now.

    Yeah, it's a big hoax.

  8. #43
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,573
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Kansas just dropped out now.

    Yeah, it's a big hoax.
    Why are you so afraid man? It's a goddamn cold/flu but once you're brainwashed into believing something there's no turning back, even if truth hits you in the face.

  9. #44
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,573
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    They do not know what the long-term effects will be on the immune system.
    People who were perfectly fine, their immune systems worked, could all of a sudden have autoimmune diseases, and many other health problems including: death.

    Did you hear about 39 year old Kassidi, in Utah? She left behind her 9 year old, after the second dose of that "vaccine" killed a perfectly healthy Mom

    When you die from a heart attack but test positive for Covid, they'll say the death was due to Covid. When you die from the vaccine, they'll say the death was due to Anaphylactic Shock.

    Vitamin D and Zinc does way more than this fake vaccine but there's no money in that...
    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave Ghenghis Kahn 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #45
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Now Kansas is out. The Big Dance is gonna be a nightmare.

  11. #46
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-07-17
    Posts: 4,859
    Betpoints: 1785

    So all it takes is one case of covid from any player or coach and the game gets cancelled and a team has to go into protocol. How come for football it took a certain percentage of players for a game to get cancelled? Just isolate the player and continue playing the game.
    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave bonzaii 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

  12. #47
    Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-04-08
    Posts: 6,393
    Betpoints: 1034

    Must be the variant

  13. #48
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Kansas just dropped out now.

    Yeah, it's a big hoax.
    You do realize colleges are nothing more than liberal clowns running them.
    Real shame what these college professors are teaching the youth these days.

  14. #49
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    So all it takes is one case of covid from any player or coach and the game gets cancelled and a team has to go into protocol. How come for football it took a certain percentage of players for a game to get cancelled? Just isolate the player and continue playing the game.
    The NBA is doing what the NFL did. You test positive you sit out..you don't make everyone on the team sit out..lol
    Crazy how rules are changed or bent ..this whole thing is comical
    Points Awarded:

    stake1 gave Heltah Skeltah 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  15. #50
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,573
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    What about the side effects down the road with this crap they want to put in you?

    I'm 67 and have no intention of taking that shit.

    Maybe I die,maybe I don't but at least I'll know I didn't fold to what some liberal,left wing idiots tried to force on me.
    Guess what, Trump is the biggest vaccine salesman right now... People still think he's for Team Plebs. He's part of the NWO. They all are

  16. #51
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    The NBA is doing what the NFL did. You test positive you sit out..you don't make everyone on the team sit out..lol
    Crazy how rules are changed or bent ..this whole thing is comical
    There have been cancelled NBA games.

  17. #52
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,573
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it's not a vaccine... vaccines stop the spread of a disease, and/or prevent you from getting it, these do neither... and in fact they accelerate the spread of variants through virus immune escape

    it's not approved by the fda (only authorized for emergency use)

    just because vaccine salesmen say it's a good thing doesn't make it a good thing
    People like RM Logic is the reason why we're in this mess. They actually think they're doing the right thing and helping others by getting vaccinated without having any idea what's inside the shots.

    At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you say, they will not believe you and call you a moron. SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated from a Covid patient. Basically the virus has never been isolated. The image of the virus is just a computer generated model. So everything is just a guess, there's no proof SARS-CoV-2 even causes Covid-19. This is all just insanity and we're living in it.

    You probably know this but for others to read... So for normal vaccines, they isolate the virus and the vaccines are made from the dead virus to trigger an immune response to form antibodies against the said virus. This fake vaccine doesn't have the dead virus, it's just a genetic code of what they think it is... mRNA will make the person produce some type of viral protein that will trigger an immune response. What could possibly go wrong? When these assholes say it's 95% effective, it's bullshit.

    It's mind-boggling how people are injecting themselves with something that's never been tested even on animals. They're using humans as guinea pigs. Good luck with that and keep thinking you're doing the world a favor by taking the shot. In actuality, you're doing the opposite.
    Points Awarded:

    Heltah Skeltah gave Ghenghis Kahn 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    stake1 gave Ghenghis Kahn 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sam Odom

  18. #53
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Post of the MONTH


    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post


    People like RM Logic is the reason why we're in this mess. They actually think they're doing the right thing and helping others by getting vaccinated without having any idea what's inside the shots.

    At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you say, they will not believe you and call you a moron. SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated from a Covid patient. Basically the virus has never been isolated. The image of the virus is just a computer generated model. So everything is just a guess, there's no proof SARS-CoV-2 even causes Covid-19. This is all just insanity and we're living in it.

    You probably know this but for others to read... So for normal vaccines, they isolate the virus and the vaccines are made from the dead virus to trigger an immune response to form antibodies against the said virus. This fake vaccine doesn't have the dead virus, it's just a genetic code of what they think it is... mRNA will make the person produce some type of viral protein that will trigger an immune response. What could possibly go wrong? When these assholes say it's 95% effective, it's bullshit.

    It's mind-boggling how people are injecting themselves with something that's never been tested even on animals. They're using humans as guinea pigs. Good luck with that and keep thinking you're doing the world a favor by taking the shot. In actuality, you're doing the opposite.

  19. #54
    pologq
    Make SBR Great Again in 2023
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,172
    Betpoints: 4967

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Wait until they all move to Indianapolis and starting interacting with others and fans that haven't been vaccinated. We would have teams forfeit games in the big dance.
    wait till players start fcuking the girls that are hanging out hoping to get that load for a payday

  20. #55
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,449
    Betpoints: 24203

    NC A&T just dropped out now.

    Seems like all the Mason/Dixon line teams.

  21. #56
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,707
    Betpoints: 126

    This is why I'm not betting futures in this Tourney. Only live betting. You bet a team to win it all and they get sick and lose your bet.

  22. #57
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is why I'm not betting futures in this Tourney. Only live betting. You bet a team to win it all and they get sick and lose your bet.
    Yeah, that's true. Of course it could help a team win also if good teams are knocked out, but still, it's risky. Books should change the rule right now to provide that if a team forfeits and doesn't play the future is refunded. Would be good press. Just a refund.

  23. #58
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,601
    Betpoints: 8536

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is why I'm not betting futures in this Tourney. Only live betting. You bet a team to win it all and they get sick and lose your bet.
    great point

    "all action" on those futures

  24. #59
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,707
    Betpoints: 126

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah, that's true. Of course it could help a team win also if good teams are knocked out, but still, it's risky. Books should change the rule right now to provide that if a team forfeits and doesn't play the future is refunded. Would be good press. Just a refund.
    They can't give refunds. Only way to give refunds if it was paramutual betting like horse racing where the odds change. If you bet a team at +2000 to win all and they advance by winning 3 forfeits in a row the book has to pay you +2000 odds for win.

  25. #60
    aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-09
    Posts: 3,115
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    And yet we have complete morons that think it is their right not to get a vaccine. Why cant people in this country want to do the right thing for everyone? Is it that hard to want to help others and be safe and end the pandemic. Whether no 20 year olds get sick and die is not even the point. Get rid of this thing by being smart and doing the obvious smart things.

    Like the mask thing- people have been wearing masks in Japan for 50 years when they have cold or flu symptoms. They wear masks to stop spreading colds/ flu to others because they actually care. Its not a big deal to them to do the right thing.
    Yea i mean I definitely shouldn't have the right to keep heavy metals and other cancer causing elements out of my body. lololololol

    Keeping eating your mcDs fool

  26. #61
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 26,601
    Betpoints: 8536

    can about 50 other good teams drop out so marquette gets in?

    tia

  27. #62
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,138
    Betpoints: 156

    thank you President Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for this vaccine!


    they should make everyone looking to get this shot, perform the above on camera for a good 60 secs

    he's made it clear that he brought this to the American public

    it's the least we can do, that thank him and give him credit

  28. #63
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    The NCAA tournament is in jeopardy

  29. #64
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,385
    Betpoints: 8007

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They can't give refunds. Only way to give refunds if it was paramutual betting like horse racing where the odds change. If you bet a team at +2000 to win all and they advance by winning 3 forfeits in a row the book has to pay you +2000 odds for win.
    Who says they can't. Of course they could provide that if they wanted to.

    Second, there isn't going to be forfeits. If a team drops out there will be a replacement team.

  30. #65
    RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,708
    Betpoints: 7099

    Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    And yet we have complete morons that think it is their right not to get a vaccine. \
    It's anyones right to not put anything they don't want in their body. Why don't you just move to China with that authoratarian bs.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 03-12-21 at 07:43 PM.

  31. #66
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,675
    Betpoints: 12986

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    how did anyone marry this guy!!!!!!?????????????????

  32. #67
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Classic

  33. #68
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 3,499
    Betpoints: 474

    Is that Brock trying get on a ride a Disney?

  34. #69
    Rocco Rossi
    Rocco Rossi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-03-15
    Posts: 171

    Mr Landers is a munchkin

  35. #70
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,449
    Betpoints: 24203

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    how did anyone marry this guy!!!!!!?????????????????
    Couple of six packs and four shooters.

First 123 Last
Top