jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

the fact that UCLA has 1 main scorer everyone knows needs to have a big game to beat gonzaga and gonzaga still couldn’t stop him speaks trouble against a Baylor team where u have to pay attention to every guy

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Might be too 5 dirtiest games in the history of sports. I wonder how much these zag kids were paid to play down to their opponents? You can always tell just by looking at a game and going how many times was the team that won down late in the game where they had to score or they would definitely lose. Answer only 1 time with 2:27 to go. This game was carefully crafted to draw as much money on Baylor as possible for the championship game and draw as many hedges on futures. It’s a joke dirty league that’s probably why they don’t want these kids to get paid so they can steer them like robots when they need to
    Your post nearly gave me a stroke. Good Lord, learn english. I don't even know what you are trying to imply, but learn to put a sentence together before trying to act smart.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Zags will beat Baylor

jtoler

baylor might win by double digits and even 20 the emotions ran too high for gonzaga the way this game went and ended

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    Your post nearly gave me a stroke. Good Lord, learn english. I don't even know what you are trying to imply, but learn to put a sentence together before trying to act smart.
    Auto correct on my phone changed the words. Didn’t proofread. Who cares. What I’m saying is Gonzaga got paid to play down to their opponents to draw Baylor money in the national championship game. Plain and simple

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Might be too 5 dirtiest games in the history of sports. I wonder how much these zag kids were paid to play down to their opponents? You can always tell just by looking at a game and going how many times was the team that won down late in the game where they had to score or they would definitely lose. Answer only 1 time with 2:27 to go. This game was carefully crafted to draw as much money on Baylor as possible for the championship game and draw as many hedges on futures. It’s a joke dirty league that’s probably why they don’t want these kids to get paid so they can steer them like robots when they need to
    this post would only come from the username "goduke"

what a joke

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    this post would only come from the username "goduke"

what a joke
    A username I made 11 years ago. That’s the best you’ve got. I’ve been around here a long time don’t even make me start with the garbage I’ve seen from you posted here over the years

CantFeelMyFace

Auto correct on my phone changed the words. Didn’t proofread. Who cares. What I’m saying is Gonzaga got paid to play down to their opponents to draw Baylor money in the national championship game. Plain and simple
    Ah, now it makes sense. Better grammar, same result.

CantFeelMyFace

It's all a big conspiracy. lmao.....Can't make this shit up.

goduke

Ah, now it makes sense. Better grammar, same result.
    That’s fine, you don’t have to believe me. Not like our world has never run on money or been corrupted by money. But yes the college sport that racks in billions and has athletes that don’t see a dime is going to be clean above the table. Suuuure

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Gopuke never ceases to amaze with his idiocy

Could you imagine watching that game and thinking Gonzaga was somehow on the take???

Fricken hilarious

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

A username I made 11 years ago. That’s the best you’ve got. I’ve been around here a long time don’t even make me start with the garbage I’ve seen from you posted here over the years
    lol you mad .... there are controlled games with controlled spread outcomes this was just an amazing college game with kids trying to get to a championship game making clutch plays back and forth all game

your post on this game is a JOKE

what do you "have" on me... that i HATE Tom Brady? everyone knows that

LMAO

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

What a great game! Truly entertaining

goduke

It's all a big conspiracy. lmao.....Can't make this shit up.
    Typical response. Follow the sheep man. Glad you cashed on your -1400 line with a buzzer beater. Fool

CantFeelMyFace

Yeah, I guess there is also magnets on the rim to help the 11 seed bruins make all those shots all tournament too. Because I'm sure the NCAA really wanted an 11 seed in the final four....

CantFeelMyFace

Typical response. Follow the sheep man. Glad you cashed on your -1400 line with a buzzer beater. Fool
    It's scary that people as stupid as you exist in the world.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

since zags played down let us know how much you putting on their tiny -5 line against Baylor

goduke

lol you mad .... there are controlled games with controlled spread outcomes this was just an amazing college game with kids trying to get to a championship game making clutch plays back and forth all game

your post on this game is a JOKE

what do you "have" on me... that i HATE Tom Brady? everyone knows that

LMAO
    Nothing about the spread in my post. I said Gonzaga played down to their opponent. They could have killed them. They did it because they could, probably made some cash on the side for doing it and in exchange books are happy because now they will draw enough baylor money to offset their Gonzaga losses in the championship.
    But it’s ok last time I checked our world was not run on money or people being corrupt to make money. Nope not here

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Conspiracy involving 19 year old kids because teenagers are great at keeping secrets... rolling my eyes. Suggs, Timme and Kispert are about to make real money in the pros. They have no incentive to participate in whatever convulated scheme you made up in your mind.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I paid Suggs off I admit it.

I said wait until its tied and you have the last shot to start playing.

goduke

since zags played down let us know how much you putting on their tiny -5 line against Baylor
    Again didn’t talk about spread. Listen first. Of course gonzaga will win Monday. But anyone with a brain knows that. Doesn’t change my statement about tonight

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

What a fukking retard. Did you even watch the game?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I paid Suggs off I admit it.

I said wait until its tied and you have the last shot to start playing.
    Why not? Can’t lose that way. Just go to another overtime score first each time, never run the risk of being behind and draw the sheep to be interested in the game and then win. Rinse repeat. It happens so often in college basketball. Look at big games and look at the play by play history. You’ll see
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    What a fukking retard. Did you even watch the game?
    I did. Did you? When was Gonzaga in trouble to lose, like really lose? Man I feel bad for some people

jtoler

goduke funny guy

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I did. Did you? When was Gonzaga in trouble to lose, like really lose? Man I feel bad for some people
    LOL

This is sad, even for gopuke

Fricken hilarious

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Johnny stirring shit up

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Why not? Can’t lose that way. Just go to another overtime score first each time, never run the risk of being behind and draw the sheep to be interested in the game and then win. Rinse repeat. It happens so often in college basketball. Look at big games and look at the play by play history. You’ll see
    UCLA could've launched a 3 with 1 second remaining drilled it and Zags would be going home because Kispert bricked his shot....

yeah... def a game they "played down" but "were never in position to lose"

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

You're the 2nd biggest retard on SBR right behind that Mac4idiot guy

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Conspiracy involving 19 year old kids because teenagers are great at keeping secrets... rolling my eyes. Suggs, Timme and Kispert are about to make real money in the pros. They have no incentive to participate in whatever convulated scheme you made up in your mind.
    Timme isn’t going to make shit. Also when you say real money think about how much you have to make to really live like an nba pro. How many people some of them take care of, how much they really make off rookie deals, how easy it is for them not to get to that second deal because of an injury, etc. These kids need the money now and won’t turn it away. But it’s ok you don’t see it. If more did this shit would get exposed and the game would have to change. But you don’t want that you want the yo yo effect of the game, you need that adrenaline feeling of your -1400 line. I get it

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    You're the 2nd biggest retard on SBR right behind that Mac4idiot guy
    Pointless post. It’s like someone who deep down may think I have something here but blocks it and resorts to name calling. It’s your MO I get it. Keep rooting for teenagers to help you win your -1400.

goduke

UCLA could've launched a 3 with 1 second remaining drilled it and Zags would be going home because Kispert bricked his shot....

yeah... def a game they "played down" but "were never in position to lose"

Did he shoot a three? I must not have seen that. Your response is exactly my point. They were never in risk. If they were I would have no argument. But start really paying attention to the biggest college basketball games. Look at the play by play history and you’ll see. But until then keep spitting your “could have” rhetoric

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

This is not how point shaving works

If you're favored by 14 then you penetrate up enough to keep them around and maybe miss some FTs 2H.....win by 9-10 instead and everyone is happy. Its also better when its some bs game on Tues night like Tulane and S Alabama or something. Final 4 with many of the kids going to the NBA

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

This is sad, even for gopuke

Fricken hilarious
    I’m surprised you post in a sports thread ever. Normally you’re just spitting trump rhetoric. It’s funny though you took the same process as ghengis. You can just refer to my response to him since basically you are in the same herd

First ... 3456789 ... Last