JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

But also you will now see how my whole damn life has changed since then! Now all I think is WHAT THE FUK DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE THAT I SOMEHOW SQUIRRELED MY WAY OUT OF THAT GIANT HOLE? SOME HOW SOME WAY, I MANAGED TO "GET MY LOSSES BACK" BUT IT TOOK 90 FUKIN GRAND AND ALL MY SANITY TO DO IT!! WELL SO WHAT? NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH IT? JUST SIT THERE AND LOOK AT IT ON A COMPUTER SCREEN? MY GOSH I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153504

so have you quit sports betting then?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    so have you quit sports betting then?
    Fuuk yeah bro! I drove north up to the Tennessee line just to bet $250 on the fukin chiefs!
    Obviously I lost! So i come home and fuk with my stocks again trying to get the $250 loss back!
    OMG I risked my ass and I got luckiern hell and made $280 in about 30 minutes and I sold out, but then
    an hour later, the damn thing was down so low that I'da been down 2 fuckin grand!

Dude i got luckiern hell that I "got my losses back" or I'd be chasing 2 grand right now!

BUT the most amazing thing that I saw is that D-Kings or MGM or Fan duel, or ANY mobile gambling site.....

dude if you are in one of these states that allows gambling, then it is going to be EASIER for them to

take all your money than it was for the offshore books to do it before now!!

These state books have pay-pal, and c-cards, and my gosh you can just link your

bank account right to one of these places from your C-phone in 2 minutes!

Man they gonna drain every dime from drunks and degenerate gamblers bank

accounts in freakin seconds! If you want to get in on the other side of it then buy

DKING stock or buy MGM on this pullback after their earnings report.

My gosh man if Georgia allowed mobile gambling through pay pal or a simple A-CH from my bank,

then I'd have to have a concierge or I'd be broke and hang myself within 2 hours!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Orbison

MOBIL19
    MOBIL19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Yes, every time I deposit I say to myself: This is the last one EVER!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goals are needed or just lose it all and rinse and repeat

I cannot figure it out and go bust all the time, rarely sneak a withdrawal in unless I need the cash to pay phone bill or heating bill

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

If you win dont talk about winning bc the gambling gods are listening

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by MOBIL19 View Post
    Yes, every time I deposit I say to myself: This is the last one EVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Goals are needed or just lose it all and rinse and repeat

I cannot figure it out and go bust all the time, rarely sneak a withdrawal in unless I need the cash to pay phone bill or heating bill
    Great post Gold! The ONLY thing that I have figured out about a way to NOT just lose winnings back, is to put big winnings into the stock market and then START OVER! If you win a few thou, GET THE PAYOUT BUT DON'T JUST SIT THERE WITH IT UNTIL YOU LOSE IT BACK AND GO BROKE AGAIN!! Send the payout into a stock market account and then you can start again from scratch for the 10 thousanth time! But instead you REALLY have money, and you DIDN'T go broke and have to start from scratch again!!

That is the ONLY way that I have found that didn't end up in me losing all my winnings back and having to start from broke again!

First 12