vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

D list poster trying to become someone off my greatness. So many of those guys here.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

What I'm hearing is you are outnumbered, maybe it's time for you to leave and go across the street

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What I'm hearing is you are outnumbered, maybe it's time for you to leave and go across the street
    The vittturd is a loser who goes everywhere to brag about hisself.. He's just an insecure, mentally challenged dude who is a masochist. Loves to be tortured. Totally ignorant to life...

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

There was a lady in the racebook who had her titties hanging out and a female customer was offended so she asked to speak with management. I was the only person in management available. So, I took charge. I walked up to the titties and stated that her titties (breasts) hanging out was offensive to some patrons, But I wasn't offended and she would be welcomed to share her titties (breasts) at my place. The rest is history. She's sitting next to me now and that's a feel good story.

Semper Fi

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I got a feel good story.

I woke up and felt good today. About to cook dinner now and still feeling good. Life is good I can't complain!!

Could use the Brooklyn Nets to cover as that game is in progress now and it will all be roses..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/brookly...ds-2021013127/

First 12