pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

did well with hockey and NFL

basketball not so good

+171

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

JJ still one college hoops game going with a second half to bet your a little early here pal

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ, I always lose. I expect it. I go on big streaks when I win but in the end I always lose. I’m in this for the “rush” it gives me. I’ve been gambling daily for 28 years. I get a better rush of when I “almost” win rather then win. I love this shit!!!!! May Christ bless you my friend.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That is a crazy post
    Illini have you been drinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ, I always lose. I expect it. I go on big streaks when I win but in the end I always lose. I’m in this for the “rush” it gives me. I’ve been gambling daily for 28 years. I get a better rush of when I “almost” win rather then win. I love this shit!!!!! May Christ bless you my friend.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That is a crazy post
    Illini have you been drinking ?
    Crystal meth

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Was a pretty good week till today. Saints/Bucs under miracle hitting bailed me out mostly today.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Cleveland+10 cashed huge.

I wasn't too worried because even if they had been down a little more, there's always the prevent/back door cover that almost always comes in the NFL.

Obv Mahommes going out helped, but really they would have just been running and milking the clock anyway so more or less the same situation

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    My brother, great guy and loves the game, but he's probably close to seaweed level.

he also bets on BETUS despite me referring him to a million other sites that are better.

So essentially I fade him and hit about 70 percent.

They have such awful lines shaded towards favorites. I have to find the dog line on other sites because they don't pay winners.

No idea why they aren't an F book. I think it's because winners know not to play there so you don't get complaints as much

Edit. Maybe I should post a fade thread? He was doing so bad the first 10 weeks in which oddly I was killing it, he actually refrained from betting football for a month which for him is incredible.
    Last edited by thechaoz; 01-17-21 at 10:05 PM.