Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153504

Rams/Seahawks Under 43

anyone play this yet? where do you see this total closing?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Last game closes at 48. Books are adjusting. It probably closes around 43. Teams are very familiar with each other. Who knows how Goff will look.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Seahawks going all out today in the 4th Qtr against the 49ers was weird when they were already locked into the 3 seed at that point

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    Seahawks going all out today in the 4th Qtr against the 49ers was weird when they were already locked into the 3 seed at that point
    very strange. maybe pete carroll bet the seahawks ML.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Whats even more odd is seattle ruining their offense. They stopped throwing deep. They stopped throwing on first down. And they went from one of the best offenses to below avg. This is not the same team from the first 8 weeks

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Whats even more odd is seattle ruining their offense. They stopped throwing deep. They stopped throwing on first down. And they went from one of the best offenses to below avg. This is not the same team from the first 8 weeks
    and now their defense is playing better. total 180. good for the defense but their offense looks sad. i think their offense overreacted to Wilson's bad streak. need to let him let it fly when you have a Genetic Freak in DK Metcalf and All Pro Tyler Lockett.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    and now their defense is playing better. total 180. good for the defense but their offense looks sad. i think their offense overreacted to Wilson's bad streak. need to let him let it fly when you have a Genetic Freak in DK Metcalf and All Pro Tyler Lockett.
    Yes, a total reversal, indeed.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Agreed. Right now Under 43 looks like a good bet. However, in addition to Goff the Rams may have Kupp back for the game, and Whitworth could also be back at LT. This week's total is heavily influenced by the previous 20-9 score-line in which the Rams failed to score on 4th & goal at the 1. Probability suggests the Rams won't get all 3 players back, but even if they do Under 43 will still be a live play.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ yeah don't want to get over eager and that's a good point about there being some pts left on the field in the 20-9 game, though it's also important to note that the Rams were at full strength in that one. this game might just land right around the number so there's a question about value either way

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Agreed. Right now Under 43 looks like a good bet. However, in addition to Goff the Rams may have Kupp back for the game, and Whitworth could also be back at LT. This week's total is heavily influenced by the previous 20-9 score-line in which the Rams failed to score on 4th & goal at the 1. Probability suggests the Rams won't get all 3 players back, but even if they do Under 43 will still be a live play.
    I bet them in that game because of not being impressed by Seattle, and McVay's 5-2 record against the seachickens at the time. I always load up on McVay vs. Arizona, and again he showed me why I do so (8-0 against the Cardinals after yesterday straight and ATS).

While my buddies were on me in that last Rams choke vs. Sea, that was classic being on the right side long term but losing in an instance. It's amusing how hard it is to get most bettors to understand that principle. Now with Goff questionable or not fully healthy, they should probably just stick with Wolford and get at them. It's a tough game due to all these weird season swings and NFC west divisional matchups, so my current guess is Rams cover but lose; Seattle in a close one.